Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Earth a project?

50Cent

I was listening to Coast to Coast Am radio program a while ago and they had a guest onI forgot is name.Anyways he was trying to say the Earth is not real that it is just a government project made by the government that is monitering our every move.Now I beleive God created Earth not some government it just don't make sence.What do you all think? Where do you beleive the Earth came from.Like I said my opinion is God is creater of ALL! thumbsup.gif

Edited by 50Cent

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 50Cent

• The Gryphon

• Cufflink

• anonymous57

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you define as god?

And i hardly believe the government is watching our every move and that this is all just a big experiment created by 'them'. That is not to say that the government isnt preforming a big experiment on the majority, but i dont think they created this.

If there were an experiment being done with us i would assume it to be through the media. Testing to see if they can sway public opinion, and slowly take away all of our freedoms before they decide to kill us all. Like a cat plays with a mouse before killing it. But then again i might just be paranoid. whistling2.gif

i really would like to know what your definition of god is. its an odd habit of mine to know what exctly god is. the best way, i assume, is to get everyone's opinion.

post-11-1083476793.gif

Long story short i'm Christian.Let me ask you how should I put this.... your vision of God?

Wait...which government?

That doesn't make ne sense.

cus, like, if our government created our world........

...my head hurts.......

Or, wait, is it like a Matrix-ish type thing?

That would make a little more sense.

Me no like this theory, it confuzerates me.... wacko.gif

Long story short i'm Christian.Let me ask you how should I put this.... your vision of God?

I thought the thread was about wether or not Earth was a government project. Let's not drag God into this discussion, please.

Thank you for your kind cooperation. thumbsup.gif

Anyways he was trying to say the Earth is not real that it is just a government project made by the government that is monitering our every move.

It's scary to think, that the radio guest who made that statement probably owns a firearm.

Edited by Cufflink

yes he does sound like one of those americans who are holed up in the mountains witha stash of weapons shouting conspiracy if someon does as little as farts in a different direction grin2.gif .

The ones that louis theroux interviewed lol. Wot a witty delightful bunch they werr lol.

If the government created the Earth, who created the Government? And who created the Who? Ahh yes Pete Townsend is the creator of everything.

People I'm not saying the government created Earth I'm saying that I heard of the theory and I think it is one of the dumbest!So don't ask me who created the government or all that stuff I'm just saying that dumb theory I heard. thumbsup.gif It's not like I beleive it!

People I'm not saying the government created Earth I'm saying that I heard of the theory and I think it is one of the dumbest!So don't ask me who created the government or all that stuff I'm just saying that dumb theory I heard. thumbsup.gif It's not like I beleive it!

I know. thumbsup.gif

You said it was a guest on Coast to Coast radio who came up with that theory.

That's right as log as you guys know it's not my theory. I plan on sticking around this forum for a long time and I don't need people to think Im nuts! laugh.gif

The world was created by God for his 4th grade science fair. I'm terrified of the thought that perhaps at any moment the judges will give the first prize ribbon to some kid with a model volcano, causing God to throw the world, a failed science project, into the dumpster behind the gym.

Just think about that while.

The world was created by God for his 4th grade science fair. I'm terrified of the thought that perhaps at any moment the judges will give the first prize ribbon to some kid with a model volcano, causing God to throw the world, a failed science project, into the dumpster behind the gym.

Just think about that while.

Wow you sertainly seem like a smart one. Just think about it. laugh.gif

gunsmilie.gif Obviously most of you have never worked for the 'Guvment'. Trust one who knows most agencies couldn't find a Starbucks unless it was on fire. There is hardly ever one person in charge, there's always a committee because no one wants to be held solely responsible in case something goes wrong. For the most part operations actually turn out well by pure luck, technology always fails or is never sufficeint in its capabilities. I'm not saying conspiracies can't happen but you will probably never find a successfull one created by the 'Guvment"

Sorry for the second post haven't figured this out, more proof that government workers couldn't create earth let alone a post

Edited by The Gryphon

you're an odd one gryphon

Not the first time I've been called that, but I have worked in the government sector for many years and can't believe too many organizations capable of efficiency.

Can someone point that guy on the radio to the nearest mental asylum? I'm sure they'd love to hear his conspiracy theories.

Can someone point that guy on the radio to the nearest mental asylum? I'm sure they'd love to hear his conspiracy theories.

Point who to the radio? sad.gif

this is very confusing. believe me, i spend alot of time reading Douglas Adams. this whole thing reminds me of recursion. if the government created the world, the world must have been here for the government, who created the world, that was here for them to be on...

see its very confusing.

this is very confusing. believe me, i spend alot of time reading Douglas Adams. this whole thing reminds me of recursion. if the government created the world, the world must have been here for the government, who created the world, that was here for them to be on...

see its very confusing.

I actualy was not that confused untill you confused me about it. blink.gif I can see my point, but I'm not sure I see your point of view. Hmmm you confused me! dontgetit.gif

hehe...this is one of those things that ties your brain in knots. Rubbish, obviously, but very fun to think about. grin2.gif

I'm not saying I believe this conspiracy theory myself, but the earth could have been a big genetic experiment for "another" race, and that THEY could have created the concept of God and fed it to us.....it would work so well, cause now considering that the world was not created by God is considered blashphemous to a lot of people, too many people.

Government conspirocies are real I have worked for the "guvment" but I am afraid you people miss a very simple message and that is to be good to one another smart or dumb beatiful or ugly. Conspiracies will fail the New World Order will fail aliens will never take the place of God and your hate will be what defeats you. You cannot measure heart, when the devil rules the world it will be his hate that defeats himself. Do you think that the devil could really make God break a swaet I don't think so get real. These conspiracies have to happen this world domination has to happen all things must come to pass that is how it is written and that is how it will be. You sold your souls for money and power bow your trying to win the back by fighting for the wrong side and it won't work

Well said, Desert Fox. I think you hit the nail on the head.