Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing Aliens in Meditation

Kureigu

Hello all, i have saw not 1 but 3 different types of ETS deep in meditation, i dont think its my imagination because i have become pretty good at it and i know how to clear my mind. I have saw the Greys , they seem to come alot.....i saw a 10 foot Light Blue Humanoid on 3 occasions, reminded me of the andromedans alex collier was talking about. And ive Saw a Reptilian Face manifest right infront of me, it clearly tried to scared me i just laughed at it and it disappeared, anyway the point im trying to get across is i dont think they come here physically i believe they are Multi dimensional beings, who come in and out of this reality and they see people meditating as a way to try and contact people. has anyone else had a similar sort of experience?

This is my first post here and already i sound Crazy but i dont care

Kureigu.

• Like 5

Hello all, i have saw not 1 but 3 different types of ETS deep in meditation, i dont think its my imagination because i have become pretty good at it and i know how to clear my mind. I have saw the Greys , they seem to come alot.....i saw a 10 foot Light Blue Humanoid on 3 occasions, reminded me of the andromedans alex collier was talking about. And ive Saw a Reptilian Face manifest right infront of me, it clearly tried to scared me i just laughed at it and it disappeared, anyway the point im trying to get across is i dont think they come here physically i believe they are Multi dimensional beings, who come in and out of this reality and they see people meditating as a way to try and contact people. has anyone else had a similar sort of experience?

Kureigu.

Very interesting. You either have a vivid imagination, are watching too many Ancient Alien episodes and UFO Hunter episodes, or you have, in your meditation, reached other dimensions.

Do you use any kind of psychotropic substances during meditation? I've read that people who use drugs like those for inducing trance states encounter that type of vision. Interesting to note: these creatures tell the trancee that they are the true gods of this(earth)world.

You might try some 'white light' protection before you meditate.

you should do research on totems :) You may not know this but with practice and time you can create places and things in the astral but its dangerous

Very interesting. You either have a vivid imagination, are watching too many Ancient Alien episodes and UFO Hunter episodes, or you have, in your meditation, reached other dimensions.

Do you use any kind of psychotropic substances during meditation? I've read that people who use drugs like those for inducing trance states encounter that type of vision. Interesting to note: these creatures tell the trancee that they are the true gods of this(earth)world.

You might try some 'white light' protection before you meditate.

i dont use anything and i use protection, i am aware of altered states of consciousness through things such as DMT etc and they are very interesting

Kureigu.

I have experienced something that may loosely be related.

As a rule of thumb I have always used "mind dumping" as a form of free writing to get ideas out on paper without allowing my mind to interject other trivialities into the mix. It's a common enough form of pre-writing style, with the exception that "mind dumping" (subconscious spill) requires no thought on the individual's part. You just clear your mind, pretty much just like meditation, and just start writing. You don't even pay attention to what's being written, staring off/out into space instead with a blank mind.

During my psych studies I determined I would conduct an experiment, after having concluded that "automatic writing", a supposed mediumship/channeling sort of endeavor, was really the same thing as this subconscious spill/mind dump process of writing. I used random dictionary words as anchors and let it go from there.

Each of my writings started as expected. One word led to the next related word led to another and another and another, filling up whole pages of 3 separate columns, to a maximum of 3 pages. But the further along this process went, the more complex the wording became. The words started flowing together and making phrases, first one word at a time as they continued to progress down the column, then, instead of single words, a few words or more. Then entire phrases on a single line.

The stipulation in automatic writing is that you never allow your conscious to interfere. And as such, you are not actually aware of what you're writing. And I clearly remember my intentions being, not to see what sort of otherworldly this that or the other I could "contact", but to see just how far away my subconscious mind could take me from the original word before it "locked up" or started showing a chain of inescapable circular reasoning (it was a psych experiment after all).

What surprised me, in all 3 cases, was how it turned out. Mind you, the procedure involved 3 pages, 3 columns each. If the words stopped before hand then cool. If they kept coming after the pages were full, then assistant would interrupt, just in case I had not noticed before-hand. All 3 cases got to the 2nd page, locking up (dead end, end of the road of thoughts coming out) at around the end of column 1 to the middle of column 2. In every case it was a bit spooky. The words went from what we had clearly expected them to be and began forming phrases. The phrases near the end were very simple and clear, which was a change since the words at first tended towards being elaborate and sophisticated; no chance for confusion or misinterpretation. In various frame of words, they all essentially said the same things. "Don't worry" "We're coming" "Just hold on" "Don't give up" "We love you" "Wait for us" "We're on our way"

As I was certainly not under a degree of distress anywhere near this period, I ruled out the chance for that subconscious draw. If anything, given our self-suggested intentions before the fact and lack of accompanying interfering factors, we didn't expect anything but a list of words in an easily predictable pattern. We believe the first part of each session was exactly as we predicted it would be: A direct representation of my literary vocabulary combined with my automatic associations. As the experiment itself can't explain those later parts, different approaches have been taken to assess the unexpected peculiarity; given that all other known/potential factors were easily ruled out (i.e. No observable or measurable mental abnormalities, no obvious suggestive factors or similar interference, no known associated stressors, etc).

I haven't done this since then because I want to understand it, not just experience it (though it was spooky-cool to experience).

• Like 2

Kureigu.

Jötunns! Frost Giants! ;)

Edited by Spid3rCyd3
  • Like 1

I have had an experience of seeing an alien in a vision too. But, it was like it just popped inside my head. I saw a Reptilian looking alien standing in front of what seemed to be a bunch of floating Television screens that had different types of new information on them. In the vision I was told one of these TV sets was a psychic channel. But what bothered be is that I saw this alien in full detail, it was very vivid. As if I were watching TV but at the corner of my eye where I couldn't fully view what was going on.

Interesting post by the way. But, I like to dismiss things like these as part of my imagination. Only because they don't really mean anything to the time being. They are like vivid memory excerpts from a science fiction movie. Which makes me think, along with there being natural physics and different laws of science, I think there is something else in motion with these laws of nature. Something like science fiction could be real, but because its not considered real and can't be proven people dismiss it easily.

Not as crazy as one might think... Think in terms of OBE Out of Body Experiences... Remote viewing and channeling... I have a feeling that some ghost sightings may actually be people having out of body experiences.. either in why they sometimes can see ghosts.. as they are in the unfocused almost meditative stage where they are half in and out of their body... hence able to 'see' things on a vaster range of vibrational wavelengths... There have been many stories of how people have had glimpses of people who are near and dear to them during times of immense trauma.. illneses.. accidents... Makes sense .. during intense moments.. maybe possible end of life situations.. one wishes to be with those they love... so they grab memories.. feel being with them.. with such intensity , assisted by the dramatic situation they are in... that they spiritually apport themselves elsewhere.. have and out of body experience.. the physical self may at this time be unconscious.. or dazed...whilst the soul.. spirit energy flies loose to where the conscious.. subconscious wills it...( Maybe this is a latent ability that we all possess that can be worked on and developed)... It is fully understandable that maybe other beings from other worlds who are probably also keen on their versions of meditation.. spirit..visualization, out of body experiencing are doing the same... hence vibrational frequencies might cross either intentionally or randomly... Scientifically we are really made up of vibrational energies.. studies have been done on how the power of thought ..consciousness ..subconsciousness... intent.. expectation can alter or interfere with the random nature of matter... light ... energy... also similarily as seen with the placebo and nocebo affects... Yes... why not...Meditation can cause a magnetic effect and harmonize other brainwaves in the same area... so in other words .. create unique energy fields.. maybe enough to attract seeking minds of other worlds/ dimensions...

Not as crazy as one might think... Think in terms of OBE Out of Body Experiences... Remote viewing and channeling... I have a feeling that some ghost sightings may actually be people having out of body experiences.. either in why they sometimes can see ghosts.. as they are in the unfocused almost meditative stage where they are half in and out of their body... hence able to 'see' things on a vaster range of vibrational wavelengths... There have been many stories of how people have had glimpses of people who are near and dear to them during times of immense trauma.. illneses.. accidents... Makes sense .. during intense moments.. maybe possible end of life situations.. one wishes to be with those they love... so they grab memories.. feel being with them.. with such intensity , assisted by the dramatic situation they are in... that they spiritually apport themselves elsewhere.. have and out of body experience.. the physical self may at this time be unconscious.. or dazed...whilst the soul.. spirit energy flies loose to where the conscious.. subconscious wills it...( Maybe this is a latent ability that we all possess that can be worked on and developed)... It is fully understandable that maybe other beings from other worlds who are probably also keen on their versions of meditation.. spirit..visualization, out of body experiencing are doing the same... hence vibrational frequencies might cross either intentionally or randomly... Scientifically we are really made up of vibrational energies.. studies have been done on how the power of thought ..consciousness ..subconsciousness... intent.. expectation can alter or interfere with the random nature of matter... light ... energy... also similarily as seen with the placebo and nocebo affects... Yes... why not...Meditation can cause a magnetic effect and harmonize other brainwaves in the same area... so in other words .. create unique energy fields.. maybe enough to attract seeking minds of other worlds/ dimensions...

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Kureigu.

Hi Kureigu,

I've had several encounters with ET's/multidimensional beings whilst meditating. It's important to note that I use Reiki, the Japanese holistic healing energy, to meditate and balance my Chakras.

In deep states of trance achieved through Reiki I have seen different types of entity's. The most recent of which suits your 10 foot blue humanoid description. It was a fleeting encounter, no words were shared but I saw the being in great detail. Although I only saw it from the shoulders up its size was still apparent. It was wearing a silver uniform with an upturned collar, Its cheeks were wide and puffy, with an undefined, thin jaw. It also had beautifully bright blue "fish" eyes, which made its blue skin look pale in comparison. The big fella was also wearing a smile during our encounter, which happened on Mon 5th Dec

My first encounter happened just after I was attuned to Reiki or "Universal life-force Energy". As I became used to channeling the energy through my body at higher vibrational levels, my psychic abilites developed rapidly. For example I now frequently get a throbbing pain in my third eye, after which a vision ensues. But at the beginning of September, just a week into being a Reiki healer, something extraordinary happened. As I was meditating, an entity made up of green energy with no discernible facial features began blasting the green energy into my eyes(which were closed at the time) it hurt but I got a feeling of security and so let the being work away on my eyes for no less than 20 minutes.

The next day my Statistics lecturer was giving a breakdown of the course content when all of a sudden this bright aquatic blue aura began to shine around him. Everything else in my field of vision took on a dull greyish blur as his aura grew in strength around him. I was left sitting on the chair shook. Since then I can see Auras and Orbs when healing myself or others with Reiki.

So I can safely say these entitys have been good to me thus far. Those reptilians sound more sinister.

Thanks for sharing buddy,

Adam T

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Its been a while since i posted on this thread. I am still seeing the beings, i have had dreams about them too now, one of them told me she loved me.

Is anyone else being made contact by these beings? They seem very benevolent to me.

• Like 1

I've seen them during meditation. Grey's, and one or too other beings that I'm still scratching my head over. I've only seen them briefly.. I would hardly call it contact.. And they do seem benevolent..

Please, tell us more.. They fascinate me..

• Like 1

It is contact , it's just on a much deeper and more subtle level

hmmmmm, perhaps you are right, but it doesn't fit my preconceptions about contact, which I guess means that is a preconception that I need to drop.. Seeing them IMO isn't contact, whereas an exchange of information, communicating with them, would be contact.. In once instance, a being was laughing.. In another, a Grey (not entire sure if it should be called that) was expressing benevolence by adjusting the blankets around me while I meditated..

There was once instance, we're talking decades ago when I was just a kid, where I did commune with a tall grey.. I don't know if that memory can be trusted though, It was screened from me for a long time, and was only brought to light after several years of interest/study into the UFO phenomena.. The jury is still deliberating on that one..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I have seen one crystal clear. I was in some hangover and went for meditation. It was like a glitch for 5 seconds. My visual field opens up and it was next to me(to the left) and I axemen it visually very accurate. The colour was yellow with some details in his face like, hmm cant describe it but close to separate yellow tussles. Kind of beard straws. Not scary but strange. Fully alive I can tell by Its eyes studying me back.

Why was it next to me and what is Its agenda?

--

Also when I was young in fever they went visiting me and I get some trouble sensing my legs and kind of panicking. But my memory of that is more like the description of the Grey fellows

Any more meditation story's of those Yellow/Green things out there?

• Like 2

Greetings! This is my first post. So, before I continue I'd like to say: Thank you for being here! It's like a miracle that I happened upon this forum and topic.

I, too, have 'seen' these beings and have come to the conclusion that they are, indeed, real and that genuine communication is taking place. It seems that information is relayed and shared telepathically. It seems a much deeper, visceral, and immediate type of communication than our usual day-to-day human conversation.

I have encountered two types of Greys and one type of Reptilian being, though I've also seen bird-like entities. I have also seen elaborate space craft on various occasions -- sort of like space-cities journeying through the cosmos.

Interestingly, I began perceiving these beings about 25 years ago, before I even knew anything about Greys, Reptilians, ETs, etc -- so it was quite a shock when it started happening. (Please forgive my use of the alien race nomenclature. Though it facilitates discussion, I find reducing any being to a race or species limiting and disrespectful.)

The experiences happened (and still happen) in intense, energetic states of meditation, while I am still able to maintaining an acute lucidity and objectivity. The other realms can be perceived with minute detail (such as the delicate texture of skin covering the eyelid). The exchanges seem to occur in objective realms/spheres that seem more energetic and flexible though less dense than our own.

Actually, it seems a 'natural' state of awareness, albeit collectively ignored or neglected. I sense that it is a birthright of sorts, and that with practice it can be achieved by anyone. Just the same, it often takes intense concentration and focus to attain and maintain the necessary level of meditation, and it can often produce lingering headaches. Anyway...

Yes, the Greys I've encountered exuded such genuine benevolence and warmth that the exchange felt like a benediction. The Reptilians I encountered were much different and seemed militaristic and brutal. They possessed extremely powerful psychic abilities and could easy interrupt my communications with the other beings, inflict intense physical/psychic pain, and even manipulate perception, at will.

I've even psychically heard a Grey-like being 'scream', as s/he seemed to be enslaved, tormented, and punished by what appeared to be a large, menacing Reptilian entity who was powerfully psychic.

I can't say that the Reptilians were inherently negative, per se, but they seemed quite unpleasant and even terrifying by our standards. They seemed to come from an altogether different paradigm -- at a deeper/different level of 'reality' -- than that of the Greys or us. After first encountering them, I was so scared and upset that I didn't/couldn't meditate for months. (I could actually, viscerally feel the pain, anguish, and suffering of the tormented Grey. I tried to help and/or comfort, but I was handily blocked and repelled from the scene by the Reptilian.)

Anyway, I have a lot more to contribute, but I don't want to belabor this post.

I know that such experiences are genuine, actual, and phenomenal – but what I don’t know is if such phenomena have been extensively corroborated and discussed anywhere else. This seems such an important thread, and it truly alludes to the dynamic, flexible, multidimensional nature of life.

Again, thanks so much to Kureigu and everyone for sharing! Thanks also for your courage and conviction, and for creating this space/forum.

Peace, power, & perspicacity!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I agree with you Thracius, the ability to have these images during meditation is a birthright. Something that has been ignored by humans for to long. Jesus was a meditator, a fact unknown to many and those that do know it seem to just ignore it, like it was not important. I think humans are experiencing an awakening and tides are changing. I have seen many different types of extraterrestrials during meditation. I have asked source to show me the benevolent ETs during a meditation, which I nomally get a response within ten minutes, I did not see a thing during the meditation. A couple of hours later while going to the bathroom, I shut my eyes while ??? for a moment and I saw an image of an extraterrestrial. I immediately knew what was happening, finished up, laid on the bed and watched the show. There are many kinds of benevolent ETs so many I lost track, but the little Grey was one. How do I know it is true you might ask? Well I have been a meditator for only 5 months and am considered a senior 57 years of age, from what I have read I am very lucky to have opened my third eye. Most of my life was spent as an agnostic. Since a child I believed in ETs, but there was a time while in college I came to believe they could never make it here because of limitations with the speed of light, the amount of time required made it seem an impossibility. That is till 5 months sgo. I stumbled across Dr. Greers web site Sirius Disclosure. I read it and became very emotional (intent). There is a lot of infomation, things kept from our view, by big business and government is a part of it. I am feeling that recently the government is trying to come clean which is great, but will be a slow process. Google Sirius Disclosure check out everything on it there is much information. Most important are the retired military interviews, one is a general. Want to see live ETs go to youtube search on whotookmymojo, I knew these ETs existed before I saw the videos. Ok, the juicy part. While reading Dr. Greers work, I stumbled across the Ederman letter, youtube/google search "Do you wish that we show up". After reading it I went outside to give my answer, I saw one flash in the sky. A few days later I did a meditation with Dr. Greer on youtube, then I went for my evening walk there were two flashes as if to get my attention. I was meditating on my own one day and wanted to make sure I would be able to see the ETs on a Saturday. While I was asking in deep meditation the words "here" appeared from the void (a vortex). I was saying to myself what does that mean. it was in the middle of the day. That night I went for a walk and I was flashed twice. They were not there Saturday, now how nice was that! No I am not one who can call them at will, but since they were around they did it for me IMO. These flashes are not accompanied by noise of any sort and are very bright and vary in altitude in the ET community they are known as flashbulb effects from the ETs. The most important things to enable a person to see an ET are intent, love, and a clear heart, you do not necessarily have to be deeply spiritual, but understand that we as humans have a limited understanding of consciousness, and be open. By the way I a no longer an agnostic, and have found the missing element, the reason I never had spiritual beliefs before. The missing element was meditation and opening the third eye. I think it is a very important part of the human experience... Check out ETLETSTALK for a community of souls who love ETs.

Edited by rcg3000
  • Like 4

I have seen images of extraterrestrials and later have run across a photo of the image I saw. It is a beautiful experience to have.

• Like 1

I think humans are experiencing an awakening and tides are changing.

Oh yes, I've been seeing this..

The tides are changing, but the awakening is slow but noticeable..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, if I could get my hands on some of your ganja, I would be seeing the same!! Just kidding...I believe. Can you tell us how you got that "deep?" I am new to meditation but I would love to see what you are seeing. Thanks.

Obviously when I started watching Dr. Greer's site and reading the Ederman letter then giving my answer is when I had my experiences. My meditation started at that time. The ETs know we are not telepathic for the majority. But they do have telepathy naturally and/or technology enhanced. I believe the contact is initiated more out of love and passionate intent on the humans part. Meditation depth can be developed. Why do I see ETs in meditation? My impression is they know I care. they read intent. If a person has a lot of fear or think they are here to dominate us then you will not in most cases see an ET or their craft. If you do it will most likely be by accident. I am under the firm impression from Dr. Greer's site that all points in time and space are connected as revealed by a representative of a corporation working on the so called black projects along with gov. Our science just is not there yet at least mainstream science or if it is we are being kept from this knowledge. This would be the easy intuitive explanation for telepathy and how it works. Why do I see ETs in meditation? It may have more to do with them but if there is keen intent and love for them and is genuine, I have no doubt anyone will see them or craft physically and in meditation. They are here I have had some amazing experiences and it has gone up a notch for me since I posted last. I know some other contactees and it is beautful. They are trying to make humans more aware, those that fit the bill will get attention. But depth of meditation helps in the sense of your visions of them which in actuality is the beginning of telepathic abilities as you practice images are clearer. But I have heard depending on your focus in life a person may be geared more toward claivoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience (empathic), and etc. I happen to be clairvoyant. But recently started experiencing caliraudience because I diligently meditate. I heard music which is not anything I have heard before. I assume of ET origen. What I am trying to say is a persons experience may not be identical if it works out for them. You may start with a different natural psychic focus, but others will develop as you progress. Hope that helps...

• Like 2

Wow, if I could get my hands on some of your ganja, I would be seeing the same!! Just kidding...I believe. Can you tell us how you got that "deep?" I am new to meditation but I would love to see what you are seeing. Thanks.

Basically diligence get's you there..

I started playing around with meditation about 14 months ago, and admitably was a little skeptical until I started having a few successes. I am by no means an expert or even half as knowledgeable as some.. I guess, metaphorically speaking, it's all about exercising your extra-sensory perceptions and learning to understand the true meanings of what it is to be yourself as much as learning about energy, how thoughts flow, intention, emotion.. and a whole lot more that I don't even know yet.. meh.. But like rcg3000 said, a persons experience is not identical & what works for one may not work for another.. That's why it's so important to know that it is to be yourself.

That's why it's so important to know that it is to be yourself.

I totally agree, it is very important to not worry and just be yourself.... great point

Hello!

So, you have noticed their features ( Aliens) and i realise you try to block them out, remember that doing meditation is opening -up the mind to everything, so be careful, you are also in a moment of time when doing mediation, and I understand that you struggle to meditate properly, and the aliens keep coming to you. I have experienced this myself (have advice for you below) and I find it helps if you try to lower your vibration from your root chakra. It is after all your life, so again be careful and

1. Imagine good things like hearts and daisy- shapes, this will block out the aliens.

2. The days go on, and that means time goes on :) so that means you have plenty of time of meditating on good things to get rid of them

3. If you feel it's not working take a few steps back and concentrate on the good-shapes again :) There is no rush!

4. This will work for a long-term, and if they do come back start again.

Good Luck!

Amy.