Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PETA sacrificing animal in Satanic Rituals?

tapirmusic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296572/PETA-killed-1-600-cats-dogs-Virginia-headquarters-year--90-animals-handed-charitys-American-shelter.html

Recent news says that the organization PETA is now 'euthanizing' 90% of the animals it takes in.

What better cover, than pretend to care for animals, when in reality these animals are being sacrificed behind closed doors in Satanic rituals....

As much as I don't like PETA I don't think there's any Satanic rituals involved. Just seriously misguided and foolish people.

• Like 5

Right, and the evidence for these Satanic rituals is .... ? :unsure2:

• Like 6

Right, and the evidence for these Satanic rituals is .... ? :unsure2:

Even the linked article doesn't mention satanic ritual soooooo what's the deal OP?

• Like 1

Ok, this might be funnier than the King killed Lennon CT.

I don't like PETA one jot, but this is just silly. Great job making up a BS title for the thread that has nothing to do with the article and is completely unsupported. :tu: That makes for a CT :)

• Like 1

Firstly as other have said, no evidence or anything to do with Satanic rituals...

Secondly this article is a another great daily fail attempt at making stupid people believe something for their agenda. Oh and it's worked.

Now let me explain how it really works for those who start going crazy and not understanding.

PETA is against keeping animals as pets, now one of the reasons is that people just get rid of pets all the time because of loads of reasons, mostly "oh i never knew it would grow that big"... it's a German Shepperd what the hell did you expect?!

So what happens is that these charity companies have to take the animals and they can't afford to house and look after them all. (Hardly anyone takes abandoned animals on form shelter) So they have to exterminate them. (I know in the UK it's a 72 hour period unless there is enough room and food at the shelter) Oh and you know the whole putting the animal to sleep thing... Well it's actually really horrible and unpleasant. It isn't some nice magical experience at all.

No matter how much i dislike PETA's stupid ways of getting their point across. (with all the money they receive they could really help animals, but instead they do stupid campaigns that makes people hate them)

PETA is not the one to blame here... Society is.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 4

I don't like PETA but what else are you going to do with all these animals that people don't want. I wish people would get their pets spayed or neutered and this wouldn't be a problem. Dumping them off on someones doorstep doesn't work and isn't the answer. If they wanted a pet they would of got one on their own.

• Like 3

I never claimed to have any evidence of Satanic Rituals being performed by PETA, it's just a hunch I have.

I do know that police are no longer allowed to mention Satanic Rituals uncovered to the public...

• Like 1

I do know that police are no longer allowed to mention Satanic Rituals uncovered to the public...

Huh?

• Like 1

I never claimed to have any evidence of Satanic Rituals being performed by PETA, it's just a hunch I have.

And how did you draw that conclusion?

• Like 1

Sorry if I thought you were claiming based off your title and OP. It really sounded like you were making a statement rather than suggesting a hunch. My bad for misinterpreting?

Anywho. I still see news reports of ritual killings. Perhaps part of the reason why the term satanic isn't used as frequently as it used to is because so many other cases that were called satanic turned out not to be. Maybe satanism is just passe. Perhaps at one time everything was called satanic, but more recently it's been realized that other faiths do it too as well as random nutty groups, probably more than the satanists ever did.

Satanists really used to get blamed for a lot of crap that non-satanists did, it's the basis for many a haunt legend.

I guess that would change it to is PETA doing ritual killings of animals in general? I would still guess that's a no.

tapir, please complete the CT for us. WHY would PETA be doing ritual killings? Usually in a CT, there's a reason why the SS is doing their CT deeds.

• Like 1

So now a conspiracy is defined as just some "crazy **** I thought up"?

• Like 1

tapir, please complete the CT for us. WHY would PETA be doing ritual killings? Usually in a CT, there's a reason why the SS is doing their CT deeds.

well, I am not going to guess why satanists do sacrifices, that's their demented thing. But what better way to guarantee a constant flow of victims than to front an organization with no real accountability that is in place to 'protect' animals.

I'm not saying that it's all candle-lit backwards latin-speaking pentagrams on the floor satanic ritual, but still perhaps some modern way of disposing of these animals in a way that still pleases their dark lord.

Screw it, you all already think I'm nuts, so let's take it a step forward, I also believe this about the majority of abortion clinics.

So now a conspiracy is defined as just some "crazy **** I thought up"?

No, that's the THEORY part...

well, I am not going to guess why satanists do sacrifices, that's their demented thing. But what better way to guarantee a constant flow of victims than to front an organization with no real accountability that is in place to 'protect' animals.

I'm not saying that it's all candle-lit backwards latin-speaking pentagrams on the floor satanic ritual, but still perhaps some modern way of disposing of these animals in a way that still pleases their dark lord.

Screw it, you all already think I'm nuts, so let's take it a step forward, I also believe this about the majority of abortion clinics.

Hey- pause on the Aword there... Already enough going on with just PETA and animals without bringing out the Aword. That's a super hot-button word. Don't dodge the PETA satanic killings that way. IMO, you haven't covered that enough yet to proceed on to the Aword.

But otherwise.. I'm still not quite sure why it must be satanic rather than any other faith/group that does animal sacrifice, but so be it. I really do think you are blaming satanists unfairly considering all the other folks that do animal sacrificing against how many actual satanists do animal sacrificing.

Why not some other group looking for power?

I don't think you are nuts for having a hunch that PETA is a bunch of killing fools for the dark. I just don't agree with you, and I'm really not sure why PETA would be killing for Satan.

No, that's the THEORY part...

Isn't a theory put forward to explain some observed phenomenon, though? This might be a theory if it was known that there were Satantic Rituals involving animals being Sacrificed. Then it might be possible to put forward a theory connecting PETA with them. However, the flaw seems to be that there seems to be no evidence at all that there have been any Satantic Rituals involving the Sacrifice of animals. What we seem to be doing is taking what does seem to be a known fact; that PETE abolish 95% of the animals they receive; and then inventing a conspiracy from that.

PETAs rational is ,an animal is better off dead ,than in a position where they consider it is suffering.They don't think rescuing and rehabilitating,to maybe adopt out ,is a viable alternative. Theyve killed 1000s of animals in secret ,while spouting altruism .

They do require most members to be vegan .

As a pagan ,if they performed any sort of ritualistic killing of animals ,I would have heard . And to what end ? What does PETA get ,as all rituals of this kind have a purpose.

I don't see it myself .

That being said ,Ingrid Newkirks "will" ,which can be found on PETAs website ,does smack of weird ritualism ,but she is an utter fruit cake.

Also ,only wannabe death metal goth Satanists think animal sacrifice is part of Satanism .

It's the afrocarribean religions that perform most animal ritual ,and it is a legitimate part of their faith .duh

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

close....but no cigar...

the one's involved in satanism are the Best Friends Animal Society.

http://www.thedogpress.com/Columns/BestFriends1-06101-Jade.asp

This isn't Satanism either .

Satanists,worship Satan .

Satan is their god. None of their tenents have anything to do with anything OTO ,thelmic ,golden dawn ,or scientology .

Crowley wasn't a Satanist,L Ron Hubbard wasn't a Satanist. ,

• Like 1

The satanic ritual part to the story is extremely stupid, how the hell does that get into a mainstream news medium?

But for the argument of all the animal euthanasias - someone has to do it, unfortunately too many idiots out there don't take care of their pets. If organsitations like this weren't around unwanted pets would just be dumped on the streets in an even more inhuman way.

• Like 1

This isn't Satanism either .

Satanists,worship Satan .

Satan is their god. None of their tenents have anything to do with anything OTO ,thelmic ,golden dawn ,or scientology .

Crowley wasn't a Satanist,L Ron Hubbard wasn't a Satanist. ,

you sound insulted....are you a satanist yourself then?

B

you sound insulted....are you a satanist yourself then?

Not even close ,but if you know the histories of Crowley and Hubbard ,comparing them to a true Satanist ,is an insult to Satanists .

Some of my friends are Satanists ,and they do dog rescue .

Again,Satanists don't do animal sacrifice . Crowley did ,and scientologists have been accused of murder ,and a few other very messed up things .

• Like 1