Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sighting over NC

Marine Bio

I logged on to the internet and got a pop up when my homepage loaded (which is Netscape.com) Well anywhy the pop up told of a UFO over NC and now I can't find anything about it anywhere. It has vanished. anyone out there care to shead some light on the subject.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marine Bio

• SpaceyKC

• Blood Angel

• Lionel

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I haven't heard anything about this until now, it's even more fascinating to me, when astronauts or airplane pilots have seen it.

A interesting story, whats even more interesting is the fact that after taking that little poll on the side, 69% of visitors said they believed in UFOs and alien as opposed to 17% that said they did not, 14% said they weren't sure. Maybe people are finally accepting the fact that maybe there is something out there and we aren't alone thumbsup.gif

Last Friday the 24th of Oct. 2003(UN Day) they were spraying an extra heavy grid of Chemtrails all over America and we were all wondering what was up.

I have a beauty shop in my house and today (Sunday)I was doing my sister inlaws hair, she told me that on Friday right before midnight she and her husband were outside and they saw some very strange things in the sky. She said that they had no lights and were quite and looked like huge hang gliders or Manna-Rays and were hard to see but they reflected lights when they flew over some.

Her daughter called the police and three officers came as well as 4 neighbors making a total of 11 witnesses.

The police tried to shine a light on them but when they did they just looked like camouflage.They said they were going south by southeast She lives in Shawnee Oklahoma. about a hundred miles southeast of Geary where we live.

Now as if that wasn't weird enough a friend of mine that lives in Geary Oklahoma had told that same exact story to my husband on Saturday. She said she and her teenage son had seen those same things Friday night.These two alien.gif families don't even know each other.

I am just wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this..??What could they be?

Imababe