Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids


  • Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#421    cladking

cladking

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,675 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2006
  • Location:Indiana

  • Tempus fugit.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostMangoze, on 10 January 2013 - 07:51 AM, said:

And another thing; why do you mention bats - and bat guano - so much?

Because you can't see through it.  since it's impossible to see through it it's equally impossible
to see the bottom of the cave or know how large it is.  Where it's almost completely full it is even
impossible to know where the cave is or its general direction.

All we can see is the top of part of the cave and even it isn't well mapped or understood. The
bottom of the cave will be more interesting because it will go to more places and it will have more
artefacts.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#422    questionmark

questionmark

    Cinicus Magnus

  • Member
  • 35,215 posts
  • Joined:26 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Greece and Des Moines, IA

  • In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 January 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

Aliens helping build the pyramids??? hmm!!
My one problem with this is the aliens would have come here in spaceships, ships with power...why did they not show the Egyptians anything about electricity or a form of power? For someone or something to visit in a high tech machine and teach the inhabitants how to build with stone is a bit mean.

I explained this a hundred times: The Nibblers forgot their ACME BuiltItAll on Niburu and had to go panhandling for 20,000 workers with wood mallets and bronze chisels from the local chieftains, who were otherwise incapable of building a big funerary monument for their chiefs. :innocent:

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#423    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

View Postcladking, on 10 January 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Because you can't see through it.  since it's impossible to see through it it's equally impossible
to see the bottom of the cave or know how large it is.  Where it's almost completely full it is even
impossible to know where the cave is or its general direction.

All we can see is the top of part of the cave and even it isn't well mapped or understood. The
bottom of the cave will be more interesting because it will go to more places and it will have more
artefacts.

Problem with such an amount of bat droppings is more a health issue as well. Although not toxic by itself, he major health concern associated with bat guano is histoplasmosis. This airborne disease originates in a fungus that is found living in bat droppings. It can affect the respiratory system of any human who breathes in air that has been exposed to it. The body is typically capable of fighting this disease, however, individuals with a compromised immune system may require medication for treatment.

So emptying the cave out would require some rather good safety measures.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#424    chopmo

chopmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Joined:22 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hazmet suits and make a giant condom for the pyramids. Done!

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#425    mlauzon

mlauzon

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Joined:13 Nov 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Multiverse

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 January 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

This has been explained so many times, it's getting boring.

View PostTheSearcher, on 08 January 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

Actually the explanation is a lot more down to earth than that.....



You'll find the entire explanation here.

The problem I have with those explanations is they were invented by modern science to explain that the ancients couldn't have knowledge of have seen these things.  So, I call bull**** on explanations like the one that's been "explained" in this thread and the one linked to!

Michael
Posted Image

#426    Harte

Harte

    Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

  • Member
  • 8,916 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Memphis

  • Skeptic

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

View Postmlauzon, on 05 February 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

The problem I have with those explanations is they were invented by modern science to explain that the ancients couldn't have knowledge of have seen these things.  So, I call bull**** on explanations like the one that's been "explained" in this thread and the one linked to!

The problem I have with your problem is that the glyphs themselves appear in hundreds of other contexts, yet you claim this is "made up."

You make this claim because it's easier to just go with a stupid claim than it is to expend a little energy to find out that you've been lied to.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#427    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

View Postchopmo, on 05 February 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:

Hazmet suits and make a giant condom for the pyramids. Done!

Wearing a hazmat suit in Egypt.....now there's a horrible thought. Any idea how hot you get in these things even in a temperate region? Imagine in the heat of Egypt......

First serving of stewed scientist is up in 5.....4....3....2.....1  "Ping"!! Well done please!

View Postmlauzon, on 05 February 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

The problem I have with those explanations is they were invented by modern science to explain that the ancients couldn't have knowledge of have seen these things.  So, I call bull**** on explanations like the one that's been "explained" in this thread and the one linked to!

Well  it's your good right to call it "bovine manure", but it doesn't make your explanation any more true.As Harte says, the glyphs themselves appear in hundreds of other contexts, so unless you can prove differently, the ancients had indeed no knowledge of these things.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#428    chopmo

chopmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Joined:22 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 06 February 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

Wearing a hazmat suit in Egypt.....now there's a horrible thought. Any idea how hot you get in these things even in a temperate region? Imagine in the heat of Egypt......

First serving of stewed scientist is up in 5.....4....3....2.....1  "Ping"!! Well done please!

Use that new clothing bulletproof material that the SS use, make it a bit thicker maybe pale green or sky blue to deflect a majority of the heat rather than black or yellow. Taking a joke into real thought now :P, but it could be possible. Possibly even by the use of spray sillicone of the clothes mentioned above rather than making them thicker they could be coated neck to toe that have a head mask/container.

I am soooo suing for patent if I ever see that happen :P hahaha

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#429    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postchopmo, on 06 February 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

Use that new clothing bulletproof material that the SS use, make it a bit thicker maybe pale green or sky blue to deflect a majority of the heat rather than black or yellow. Taking a joke into real thought now :P, but it could be possible. Possibly even by the use of spray sillicone of the clothes mentioned above rather than making them thicker they could be coated neck to toe that have a head mask/container.

I am soooo suing for patent if I ever see that happen :P hahaha

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, to be honest, you might be on to something
Patent it dude.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#430    chopmo

chopmo

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Joined:22 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

If you believe in thought process the way I do, it is already being supressed and given to "terrorists" :P

but seriously, in my theories nearly every thought has been pre-done or syncronistically been thought of atleast 5,000 times before. :( so I do believe there will probally be a scientific lab starting this or have already started this, which in all honesty would do anything of that nature more justice than I could ever do it. I'd be happy to see it be named something with relavance of chopmo IF it was based from the idea mentioned above that would fulfil anything i could ever want from the science world. :)

Edited by chopmo, 07 February 2013 - 04:26 AM.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#431    dreamland

dreamland

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2007

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

look at this : my post is back :) anyway my friends.. pyramids are build using advanced knowledge from extraterresials.. i was watching probably all discovery channel movies on youtube and some more,and they are right. Primitive people thousands of years ago couldn't do it by themselves. From wikipedia :
It is believed the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu and was constructed over a 20 year period. Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night. I dont think so.


This is the most interesting video on youtube i have found so far :


Edited by dreamland, 07 February 2013 - 05:38 AM.


#432    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

View Postdreamland, on 07 February 2013 - 05:36 AM, said:

look at this : my post is back :) anyway my friends.. pyramids are build using advanced knowledge from extraterresials.. i was watching probably all discovery channel movies on youtube and some more,and they are right. Primitive people thousands of years ago couldn't do it by themselves. From wikipedia :
It is believed the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu and was constructed over a 20 year period. Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night. I dont think so.


This is the most interesting video on youtube i have found so far :


But alas, what you think or what Ancient Aliens say is immaterial,  if you can't prove it or have evidence. There is no proof whatsoever, for the intervention of aliens in the building of the pyramids. None.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#433    Mangoze

Mangoze

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

View Postdreamland, on 07 February 2013 - 05:36 AM, said:

look at this : my post is back :) anyway my friends.. pyramids are build using advanced knowledge from extraterresials.. i was watching probably all discovery channel movies on youtube and some more,and they are right. Primitive people thousands of years ago couldn't do it by themselves. From wikipedia :
It is believed the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu and was constructed over a 20 year period. Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night. I dont think so.


This is the most interesting video on youtube i have found so far :


Was this movie a prequel to The Number 23?

Was there a reference to pi/6 radians equals 30 degrees?  Did I miss it or did the film miss it?


#434    dreamland

dreamland

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2007

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Ancient Egyptians had gods,believed in magic and do all sort of rituals. I believe that builders had to have some outside help or knowledge. There is no evidence of alien intervention but there is planty of evidence of extraterrestial visits in the past,seeing by ancient man.


#435    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

    Master Blaster

  • Member
  • 11,065 posts
  • Joined:08 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gulf Coast of Mississippi. Missing TX.

  • One day love will find me.....

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

Us stupid humans. We always need help from aliens or gods to do anything. NOT.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.


...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users