Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird phone number...not really a number?

dog soldier

Hi guys. I was just wondering if anyone has ever recieved a weird telephone number? I got a call about 1 week ago that came from the number "000 000 0000". I answered and I didn't hear anything on the other end. Anyone?

Edited by dog soldier

lol okay. my aunt past a away a couple of years ago. a few days after her funeral, my cousin (her son) and my mother got phone calls from her number. When my cousin checked her phone, it was off.

Nope. I haven't gotten any phonecells from that number.

Have you tried calling them instead of them calling you?

Hi guys. I was just wondering if anyone has ever recieved a weird telephone number? I got a call about 1 week ago that came from the number "000 000 0000". I answered and I didn't hear anything on the other end. Anyone?

Hi Dog Soldier:

It was probably a deceased relative or friend calling to tell you they are allright. People have asked psychics about the same thing, and sometimes these people have received audio messages left on their message machines. If they have "caller ID" it'll either say nothing or will be some strange number.

Hi Dog Soldier:

It was probably a deceased relative or friend calling to tell you they are allright. People have asked psychics about the same thing, and sometimes these people have received audio messages left on their message machines. If they have "caller ID" it'll either say nothing or will be some strange number.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

It was most probably an automated phone-call or a telemarketer.

• Like 2

That doesn't make any sense at all.

It was most probably an automated phone-call or a telemarketer.

Well it would have their company name on there. Or whatever.

Hi Dog Soldier:

Probably.

Well it would have their company name on there. Or whatever.

Click this link. It's happened to dozens of other people, it's often telemarketers and prerecorded messages. I believe it's also easy to change the number that shows up on the receiving end. How would a company name show up on Caller ID any way?

Probably.

How or why would a spirit phone from that particular number? Technically it's still a number just like any other.

• Like 1

there are such thing called pbx, that is inter office phone sys, if you call someone from a pbx phone, aka digital phone, they might not see your number, or see other number, or see all zeros, by defalt, depends how pbx system is set up. nothing paranormal about it.

• 2 weeks later...

lol no worries, its just someone trying to scare you.

Have anyone heard of an online prank called The Ring prank?

A person watches the ring video the pranker sends them then the pranker uses a website to call their prankee's number and you could even change the number to a name on the caller id. It's just a prank. Don't worry.

How or why would a spirit phone from that particular number? Technically it's still a number just like any other.

Who knows. The person who is calling. Is probably saying he or she is fine.

Probably is a number like the others.

• 2 weeks later...

I get the same thing on my phone with texts, it because certain people do not put in a call back number so it shows up 000-000-0000. That maybe what is happening with you, or a computer glitch.

Who knows. The person who is calling. Is probably saying he or she is fine.

Probably is a number like the others.

I just don't understand why a ghost would go out of it's way to find the specific technical resources it would need to dial from such a number...

I CALLED YOU

no just kidding

whenever we get a number unavailable its when someone dials *67 before dialing the number it blocks the calls, my sis tends to do that and call saying, "You will die in seven days" which after awhile gets annoying so I lock her out of the house...she always has her keys with her but she never uses them lol after about 2 min I open the door. lol

OMG!1!1!!!111 00000000000 PluS 23 Iz 23!11!1!12 OMGOMGOMG!!!!1!1?///;llkLj

Just kidding. It's probobly just a glitch with your phone, did you drop it or get water in it?

• 4 years later...

I keep on getting calls from a number like v03310433340028. The call continue but the number changes a bit each time. Could it be a SKYPE call, a computer call or some testing. It has been happening for several days.

regards

one day i forgot my phone in my house and when i returned i had one missed call from 666 :devil: ...weird O.O

Yes, and I do believe it has happened to me on more than one occasion. It is either a.) telemarketers or b.) a telephone scam. Nothing paranormal about that. It usually comes up as 000-000-0000. :tu:

The last time this happened to me was in 2008. It was a political survey for the Presidential Elections.

Iphones can do that stuff too. One day my boyfriend prank called me from his friends phone pretending to be a girl. It was a woman's voices and it was my boyfriend's phone number showing up on the caller id. It's really creepy actually... I don't know why any normal person would need this on their phone, it's like stalker apps.

QUOTE(dog soldier @ Feb 24 2007, 02:03 PM) 1556693[/snapback]Hi guys. I was just wondering if anyone has ever recieved a weird telephone number? I got a call about 1 week ago that came from the number "000 000 0000". I answered and I didn't hear anything on the other end. Anyone?

Hi Dog Soldier:

I can see all these ghosts waiting in line to use that particular phone....." hurry up man , I want to call too "

tumblr_lhxaphEQp71qaekz0o1_500.jpg

Or maybe they are not polite...

medium_crowded-phone-booth.jpg