Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1186    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,785 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

True. Some sites were not done by Inca. It was done by pre-Inca cultures/civilizations.
Some of the more fringe theorists suggest that it was by the culture that is currently called "Old Europe" (ie pre-Etruscan).
Others suggest our old friend Atlantis.
At least one (Philip Coppens) suggests that Old Europe and Atlantis are the same.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#1187    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,785 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

I pilfered this from another AA thread...

View PostHarte, on 08 December 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

Lasers are hot, are they not?  I mean, to remove stone in nice channels using a laser would certainly involve melting the stone, no matter how "advanced" the laser may be.
Melted stone, once cooled at atmospheric pressure, is no longer the stone it was.  It is basalt after that.
Harte

Zoser, that hole we're both intrigued by - is it basalt? Is there a crust of basalt?
If not, then as we understand the interaction of heat and stone then it wasn't excavated by a laser.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#1188    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,806 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Whats the hardness of some of the Heads in here ? 7 to 8 or Greater ? :no:
Rock cuts Rock, Mush melts Mush !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1189    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

Posted Image

Stone at Cuzco. It goes all the way trough it. Area has become blackened by being touched so much. Now who wouldnt start asking questions.
I see Zoser as one person who looking for answers. He just needs to digg further. But theres no answer on all. None could answer on all. No historians or no archaeologists. So stop calling him troll. In order to learn we all must act like sudents.

Edited by the L, 09 December 2012 - 10:43 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1190    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 December 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

Some of the more fringe theorists suggest that it was by the culture that is currently called "Old Europe" (ie pre-Etruscan).
Others suggest our old friend Atlantis.
At least one (Philip Coppens) suggests that Old Europe and Atlantis are the same.

It wasnt only one. Last person I stuble upon is Ior Bock and his Bock Saga.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#1191    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

This is what Oniomancer posted today in another thread. I think you should watch it, Zoser:

View PostOniomancer, on 09 December 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Adding some more reference material.

I don't seem to've posted this here before though I meant to and since the issue of drilling precise holes in stone has come up elsewhere of late:

Another reference on Maori stoneworking, some of it repeated from the previous but most not:

http://nzetc.victori...body-d5-d6.html

More examples of hand-powered stone-cutting methods:

http://www.vam.ac.uk...ahans-jade-cup/

http://www.thecarvin...dpost__p__24266

#1192    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,785 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

Stone at Cuzco. It goes all the way trough it. Area has become blackened by being touched so much. Now who wouldnt start asking questions.
I see Zoser as one person who looking for answers. He just needs to digg further. But theres no answer on all. None could answer on all. No historians or no archaeologists. So stop calling him troll. In order to learn we all must act like sudents.
Students have open minds.

Only I will remain.

#1193    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

As usual psyche I follow not your argument.  The holes at PP are extremely precise well beyond the ken and wit of indian folk that were supposed to have created them.  The discussion relating to the GP concerned exposure of the sandstone core masonry by the stripping away of the protective Tura white limestone casing blocks.  There is evidence of perfect holes at Egypt as well.

Now that's my understanding of the discussion.  What's yours?

You follow not my argument?

Posted Image

My take is that you know what is causing the holes, but deliberately refuse the best explanation so that you can talk aliens. You are dismissing the achievements of man for your fantasy. It has been proven to you how the holes were made (remember you said impossible with copper? Not so vocal on that front now are you) but you refuse to accept the explanation and trying to fall back on a story of inexperience with stonework, and no understanding of weathering. Yet it has been explained in good enough detail for a primary school child to understand. You do not have a point, you have no smoking gun. You are trying to play dumb, that is not working with me.

You have a history of refusing rational explanation for unfounded wild explanation with no support whatsoever. As such, my take is that you are simply deliberately flaming in an attempt to flush out any lurker that might be ignorant enough to support your ridiculous claims and notions.

As far as Puma Punku goes, we have an entire page of lies spread by the AA people, verified, and all of which are only used to promote ratings. We have architecturally advanced construction projects such as the Colosseum and the Pantheon which put Puma Punku to shame, and have good records that smash any ridiculous alien claims. And that is why you avoid discussing these structures like a plague.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1194    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Nice little quotation for you:

"How were such titanic blocks of stone brought to the top of the mountain from the quarries many miles away? How were they cut and fitted? How were they raised and put in place? Now one knows, no one can even guess. There are archaeologists, scientists, who would have us believe that the dense, hard andesite rock was cut, surfaced and faced by means of stone or bronze tools. Such an explanation is so utterly preposterous that it is not even worthy of serious consideration. No one ever has found anywhere any stone tool or implement that would cut or chip the andesite, and no bronze ever made will make any impression upon it."

A. Hyatt & Ruth Verrill ----America's Ancient Civilizations

Except they didnt have iron. Meteoric Iron daggers like have had Inuits, Egyptians and Aztecs. When Spainyards ask Aztecs from where did you get this? They pointed in the sky.
That just my suggestion. It might not be true.

Edited by the L, 09 December 2012 - 11:08 PM.

#1195    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander.  QED

Try it.

Have tried it, and yes you can prevent tool wander.

Do you know what a holesaw is Zoser? I take it you have never, ever used one?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1196    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,362 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 09 December 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

You follow not my argument?

Posted Image

My take is that you know what is causing the holes, but deliberately refuse the best explanation so that you can talk aliens. You are dismissing the achievements of man for your fantasy. It has been proven to you how the holes were made (remember you said impossible with copper? Not so vocal on that front now are you) but you refuse to accept the explanation and trying to fall back on a story of inexperience with stonework, and no understanding of weathering. Yet it has been explained in good enough detail for a primary school child to understand. You do not have a point, you have no smoking gun. You are trying to play dumb, that is not working with me.

You have a history of refusing rational explanation for unfounded wild explanation with no support whatsoever. As such, my take is that you are simply deliberately flaming in an attempt to flush out any lurker that might be ignorant enough to support your ridiculous claims and notions.

As far as Puma Punku goes, we have an entire page of lies spread by the AA people, verified, and all of which are only used to promote ratings. We have architecturally advanced construction projects such as the Colosseum and the Pantheon which put Puma Punku to shame, and have good records that smash any ridiculous alien claims. And that is why you avoid discussing these structures like a plague.

Well, willful ignorance is very obviously on display here. Sadly so.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1197    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

Nah.  Look again.  Not human at all.

Yep. Looked again. Human. It seems that you are the one with the problem.

#1198    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,851 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Let's be clear; no one has been able to witness precision megalithic constructions; if the did it was never recorded.

This is a lie. You have been shown multiple times that this is not the case. Multiple people have shown you multiple instances where first hand accounts of construction has been recorded. You just ignore it.

And for the love of god would you explain to me why the hell aliens would spend time carving and stacking rocks? This has to be the stupidest explanation ever.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1199    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 December 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Students have open minds.

Im openminded. Tell me how did they cut so precise tiny brick? :lol: Maybe it isnt hard at all but it is mystery to me. And why?

Edited by the L, 09 December 2012 - 11:10 PM.

#1200    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,851 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

View Postthe L, on 09 December 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

He is a troll. There are answers for most of the "questions" that he has, he just ignores them because they don't fit his belief that aliens stacked and carved those rocks.
He is not acting like a student, he is acting like a troll.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0