Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Quadruplets shave numbers in their hair

quadruplets hair china shave

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 35,927 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

A mother in China has solved the problem of telling her identical sons apart by shaving the numbers one to four in their hair.

http://www.telegraph...them-apart.html

Posted Image

#2    Kazoo

Kazoo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

• “What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

Maybe she should just stop dressing them all exactly the same. Or give them different hair styles. Not Number them.

Edited by Kazoo, 08 September 2012 - 06:45 PM.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

#3    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,028 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

All babies look like Winston Churchill to me.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,088 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

I think different hairstyles would of been better.

#5    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,055 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

I have a friend who has identical twin girls. Even to this day. now that they're 20, they're really hard to tell apart. Their mom assigned colors to them at birth when it became really clear that there was actually a danger of mixing them up... one was green, the other purple. Until they were old enough to choose and buy their own clothes, they wore the colors assigned to them. Funny, even today now that they're away at separate colleges they STILL have a tendency to wear their respective green or purple.LOL.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#6    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,434 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:28 PM

I thought that, of all people, a mother would be able to tell her identicals apart. Guess not!

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#7    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,055 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 10 September 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

I thought that, of all people, a mother would be able to tell her identicals apart. Guess not!

It took a few days for mom to really get into the swing of telling the girls apart. and she had to look pretty close at them. The color coding made it easier at a distance and for quick reference. LOL.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Also tagged with quadruplets, hair, china, shave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users