Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goverment Using Aliens as a Coverup

Xzenox

Ever think alien abductions are not true that the goverment is the one doing the abducting to test new illegal experiments on the people without getting in trouble?? And they let the public go on thinking it was aliens because its most convenient for them?? It would be more logical than aliens coming down and anal probing you... What do you think???

Edited by Xzenox

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xzenox

• Mind_Freak

• xstortionist

• Cadetak

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about that...maybe some of the instances...

...I think aliens are ten thousand times more logical than spirits/ghosts/demons though...not saying they don't exist, but scienfically its more likely...

Ever think alien abductions are not true that the goverment is the one doing the abducting to test new illegal experiments on the people without getting in trouble?? And they let the public go on thinking it was aliens because its most convenient for them?? It would be more logical than aliens coming down and anal probing you... What do you think???

I block my mind from going in that direction... sorry!

PEACE

Sure but the government wouldn't kidnap average citizens they would kidnap homeless people and runaways and such or use prisoners. They could be putting the idea of aliens in our head to cover up their super secret airplanes but about sightings of UFOs that predate this stuff?

All the government would have to do is give me 20 dollars and they can do all the testing they wanted...and donuts.

I highly doubt that the government would abduct innocent people and dress up in martian costumes to test experiments on people. That is absurd and thats why we have homeless people, prisoners, and animals in this country...so that we can test things and the public not find out about it.

I highly doubt that the government would abduct innocent people and dress up in martian costumes to test experiments on people. That is absurd and thats why we have homeless people, prisoners, and animals in this country...so that we can test things and the public not find out about it.

They don't dress up in costumes they would brainwash them.... And homeless people mostly live in citys and people who get abducted the most live in secluded areas miles from civilizations.......

Aliens are real! The government doesn't exist!

:w00t:

They don't dress up in costumes they would brainwash them.... And homeless people mostly live in citys and people who get abducted the most live in secluded areas miles from civilizations.......

Well how do you explain the images of the big headed grey creatures that everybody see's....and homeless people live everywhere...jsut not mostly in city's...they live anywhere they can to survive, and why would the government abduct people and then let them go?!?!?!? Come on that's not logical. Thats like capturing Usama Bin Laden, holding him in custody for a few hours...then dropping him off exactly where we found him. ITS JUST NOT LOGICAL!!!

Well how do you explain the images of the big headed grey creatures that everybody see's....and homeless people live everywhere...jsut not mostly in city's...they live anywhere they can to survive, and why would the government abduct people and then let them go?!?!?!? Come on that's not logical. Thats like capturing Usama Bin Laden, holding him in custody for a few hours...then dropping him off exactly where we found him. ITS JUST NOT LOGICAL!!!

I agree, but not always is the logical answer the correct one, but i'm sure you knew that... :tu:

Aliens are real! The government doesn't exist!

:w00t:

no...no...no... the aliens are the government... WOOOOOO!!! i was only kidding, but now, that has me thinking... :unsure2:

PEACE

Dam the skeptics are against this I thought they would be like totally with this one but I guess they like them anal probes to! :P

Edited by Xzenox

I think Jesus is the government and aliens are his discipals

Nah its bigfoot! Hes the answer to everything!!

I think Jesus is the government and aliens are his discipals

I've heard that the aliens created jesus...anyone else hear this somewhere (not that i believe it, but i am trying to remember the source).

That's an interesting concept. Tch... Those fools... I told them to use Nessie as a coverup. :no:

TeraLink Was Here!