Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Does this fellow sound familiar?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:33 PM

link

#2    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:50 PM

sorry cant see it                                                      

Knowledge is power

#3    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:22 PM

huh.gif Every time I click on the link, it shuts down my internet link. Bloody Annoying.                                                      

#4    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,062 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:31 PM

The link is to an mp3 file of Albert Einstein talking about E=MC^2 - when you click on it, it should try to play the file in your default media player.

To those of you who are having problems hearing it - it's probably easier to right-click on the link and then click 'save target as', and you can then save the mp3 file to your hard disk and open it in any media player you like.

cool.gif                                                      

#5    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (Kimm @ Jun 8 2003, 04:50 PM)
sorry cant see it

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  rolleyes.gif

Sounds like my buddy Albert to me.  whistling.gif                                                      

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#6    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 08:48 PM

Gee golly gosh I am sorry Halo and others that I messed up your computers. Saru here's another fine mess that you pulled me out of, thank you.
I think I should stop messin with stuff that I don't know about. Tina told me, "j6p keep your hands off stuff that you don't understand" but do I listen nooooooo I'm a freakin know it all.....sorry guys, I'll try not to let it happen againuser posted image                                                      

#7    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 09 June 2003 - 03:12 PM

grin2.gif I forgive you j6p, the funny thing was I kept clicking the link to see if it was just me, after the 5th time I got really really annoyed.  dry.gif  < far more anoyed than that, but my computer survived. laugh.gif                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users