Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 2 votes

Multiple bigfoot creatures in Patterson film.


  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1    JustMeRicky

JustMeRicky

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Atlantic Canada

  • "The Truth is out there."

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

I have recently heard someone in an interview, I think it was one of the Project Camelot interviews, talk about the fact that the case of the incident in the famous Patterson film has been covered up by the powers that be, and that there was actually a whole pack of Sasquatches passing by at the time of the film, but that has been covered up. They even said that people out there were shooting them all the time and skinning them. Has anyone heard anything about this?

"The truth is out there......but are we willing to accept it when we find it?"

#2    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,322 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:43 AM



Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#3    keninsc

keninsc

    Poltergeist

  • Validating
  • 3,234 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:42 AM

Ok, just a friendly bit of advice Partner, if you're going to start asking for opinions then you really need to post up the links to film and interviews for us to see for ourselves.  Can't speak for anyone else but I don't want to waste a lot of time looking and not finding it or finding the wrong one.


#4    DieChecker

DieChecker

    I'm a Rogue Scholar

  • Member
  • 18,224 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland, Oregon, USA

  • Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

Sounds completely like bunk to me. I'll discuss the possibliity that Patty was a real bigfoot till doomsday, but I believe pointing out stumps and rocks in video stills and calling them bigfoots is really not helping and just adds to the Stupidity that is labeled onto all Believers and those on the Fence.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#5    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,900 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

And where were their footprints? They all walked in Patty's, I suppose.
Clever beasties those foots.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 13 July 2012 - 09:34 AM.


#6    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Joined:20 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Australia

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

 QuiteContrary, on 13 July 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

And where were their footprints? They all walked in Patty's, I suppose.
Clever beasties those foots.
Ever considered that the 2 never saw the other bigfoots in the footage, and it was only just recently spotted?

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#7    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,900 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

 Skeptic Chicken, on 13 July 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

Ever considered that the 2 never saw the other bigfoots in the footage, and it was only just recently spotted?

If your "2" refers to Patterson and Gimlin then yes. They never saw all the others and this multiple bigfoot theory is recent.

My remark was in reference to how Patterson and Gimlin had missed multiple bf tracks, since a group of them had walked the area.

But I was also being as silly as the multiple bigfoot theory is to me.


#8    Chosen Undead

Chosen Undead

    I'm not a Mutant.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Address Unknown

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

 Please-Forgive-Me, on 13 July 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

I have recently heard someone in an interview, I think it was one of the Project Camelot interviews, talk about the fact that the case of the incident in the famous Patterson film has been covered up by the powers that be, and that there was actually a whole pack of Sasquatches passing by at the time of the film, but that has been covered up. They even said that people out there were shooting them all the time and skinning them. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Who are these Powers that be? How can they cover up just about anything? Why?


#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,683 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

 Skeptic Chicken, on 13 July 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

Ever considered that the 2 never saw the other bigfoots in the footage, and it was only just recently spotted?

You mean "recently spotted" in one of the most analyzed films of all time?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#10    wolfknight

wolfknight

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Joined:26 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA Kentucky

  • There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

I heard someplace that they admitted the film was a fake. The it was all staged hoping to get rich off the film.  I would like to see more proof on this. Rather than just tracks or a hair sample.  I still find it strange that a dead body has never been found.  Makes you wonder


#11    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Joined:20 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Australia

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

 Rafterman, on 13 July 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

You mean "recently spotted" in one of the most analyzed films of all time?

Recently as in Patterson and Gimli never made a big deal over there being more than 1 bigfoot.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#12    Englishgent

Englishgent

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts
  • Joined:24 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bangkok Thailand

  • all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:09 PM

 Please-Forgive-Me, on 13 July 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

I have recently heard someone in an interview, I think it was one of the Project Camelot interviews, talk about the fact that the case of the incident in the famous Patterson film has been covered up by the powers that be, and that there was actually a whole pack of Sasquatches passing by at the time of the film, but that has been covered up. They even said that people out there were shooting them all the time and skinning them. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Why cover up the fact that there were other bigfoot and leave one on view?
Also, if people were shooting and skinning them, where is all this evidence which would prove once and for all the existence of these mythical creatures?
I also find it hard to believe that two people can see one bigfoot and film it, yet fail to see the others moving around!


#13    Headwrinkle

Headwrinkle

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2012

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

Keninsc, learn to read, he asked if you had heard about it, not if you'd like a research job.
Space_Jockey, any governmental and even private enterprise can cover up whatever they feel like, as proved by the fact governments have "classified" statuses and can jail anyone for reasons of national security, or the Church, which has historically used manipulation, coercion, and torture in order to hush information they deem dangerous to the religion. (Do I think this is the case, no, but you're still an idiot if you think information cannot be hidden)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Concerning the post: Highly unlikely for the above reasons, though I have the tact not to act like a 10 year old with Google access about it. As many times as this video has been analyzed, both with outdated and modern technology, it's completely unfeasible nobody noticed extra Bigfoots (aka bushes) and that no one would come forward with a live or dead specimen (although by all accounts this creature is intelligent, and it would have to be to avoid detection for as long as it has, and therefore may have burial rites consistent with ancient civilizations) is a stretch indeed. Fun fact: it has recently been proven that a man cannot possibly walk the way the "creature" does through the use of motion capture sequencing...


#14    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Anywhere & Everywhere

  • Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

If you film it they will come


#15    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,322 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

 Headwrinkle, on 13 July 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

Keninsc, learn to read, he asked if you had heard about it, not if you'd like a research job.
Space_Jockey, any governmental and even private enterprise can cover up whatever they feel like, as proved by the fact governments have "classified" statuses and can jail anyone for reasons of national security, or the Church, which has historically used manipulation, coercion, and torture in order to hush information they deem dangerous to the religion. (Do I think this is the case, no, but you're still an idiot if you think information cannot be hidden)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Concerning the post: Highly unlikely for the above reasons, though I have the tact not to act like a 10 year old with Google access about it. As many times as this video has been analyzed, both with outdated and modern technology, it's completely unfeasible nobody noticed extra Bigfoots (aka bushes) and that no one would come forward with a live or dead specimen (although by all accounts this creature is intelligent, and it would have to be to avoid detection for as long as it has, and therefore may have burial rites consistent with ancient civilizations) is a stretch indeed. Fun fact: it has recently been proven that a man cannot possibly walk the way the "creature" does through the use of motion capture sequencing...



Posted Image





That is also a " funny "....Sometimes, especially on certain topics, people like to have a little fun.....No harm in it if used as humor, and not insults.

Welcome to UM by the way.... :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users