Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Farmer blames

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,065 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

A Canadian farmer is being charged over the loss of more than 250 of his cows in a ten year period.

Huffington Post said:

A Canadian farmer has lost at least 250 cows in the past 10 years. While the government has charged him and says he failed to feed them, the farmer claims the alien defense.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,615 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

figures...

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,493 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

The man is needing psychiatric help not a court trial, imo.

(Fill your jails with sick people you end up with bad people and nowhere to put them. Simple, you'd think.)

#4    Mac E

Mac E

Mass Confuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts

• If you can't convince them, confuse them.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

I'm more prone to believe neglect then aliens over a ten year period.

#5    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

Somehow, I'm not convinced by his argument...

#6    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

Surely they should send people in to feed them and watch over the farm. I don't blame the guy, if he's ill or whatever then he has an excuse. What's the local goverments excuse for not helping him or getting involved sooner? Whe hasn't the vets or the police made a big deal of this before and got his farm checked properly?

Usual situation, blame the guy who is ill or people think is crazy. Instead of actually helping.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#7    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

Wow are death ray. Sounds to me like the lazy turd needs to get off his a$$ and feed his livestock. How can any mistreat a aminal. Maybe he needs to go without eating and see how it fills.

#8    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

And precisely what do the bovine autopsies show?  That will let everyone know immediately what the real deal is, although...that data could easily be altered to paint whoever in a bad light. I do not think that a farmer who spends all this money on cow stock, would just not feed them and let them die, it doesn't make sense. He could have sold them and made a lot more money for himself. There's a whole lot of 'fishy' going on with this story.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 14 June 2012 - 02:00 PM.

#9    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,493 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 14 June 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

And precisely what do the bovine autopsies show?  That will let everyone know immediately what the real deal is, although...that data could easily be altered to paint whoever in a bad light. I do not think that a farmer who spends all this money on cow stock, would just not feed them and let them die, it doesn't make sense. He could have sold them and made a lot more money for himself. There's a whole lot of 'fishy' going on with this story.

I agree it doesn't make sense but do believe I know why.  Bureaucracy does not know how to handle insane people.

It usually winds-up with an unholy mess of paperwork and no-one with an iota of an idea of how to "put it to bed".  Citing Laws, Rules & Regulations at a crazy person is as much good as a chocolate ashtray.

Idiots.

#10    Zarifa

Zarifa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

I don't see evidence of insanity. I see a farmer who is losing his valuable livestock by what he believes to be an unusual source. I'd like to know what evidence they have against him to support the charges. Better to condemn a man than to properly investigate his claims? That's insane.

#11    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,493 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

View PostZarifa, on 14 June 2012 - 02:48 PM, said:

I don't see evidence of insanity.

In the real world...

"At least 250 head of cattle have died from what we call a death beam," Bock said on camera in May of last year. "Where the atmospheric air is manipulated into a death beam, focused on the noses of the animals." = NUTS

#12    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostEldorado, on 14 June 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

I agree it doesn't make sense but do believe I know why.  Bureaucracy does not know how to handle insane people.

It usually winds-up with an unholy mess of paperwork and no-one with an iota of an idea of how to "put it to bed".  Citing Laws, Rules & Regulations at a crazy person is as much good as a chocolate ashtray.

Idiots.

Spot on. :tu:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#13    Doctor manhattan

Doctor manhattan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now they are content with burning my books.
    -sigmund frued

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

if they did die from malnurishment then why were the cows hair falling out? since when does not eating make your hair fall out? :huh:

#14    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,615 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

View Postserial slasher, on 14 June 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

if they did die from malnurishment then why were the cows hair falling out? since when does not eating make your hair fall out? :huh:

because the cows did not have enough nutrients to regrow the loss of hair perhaps?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#15    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

View Postserial slasher, on 14 June 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

Severe malnutrition does cause hair loss in people, perhaps it also does in cows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users