Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dimension of Spirit World

Aureus

I believe that there are dimensions, level and portals of the worlds.

The physical world is a material thing, thus, the world is inhibited by physical bodies (human, plants and animals).

Likewise, spiritual world is inhibited by spirits (elementals, human spirits, evil spirits, angels, higher spirits, spirits of the pasts and future). And they have levels too - like levels of man in a material sense.

Some say that when they dream they see strange things, well my view to that is our spirits travel in different areas in certain levels. Dreaming of the past, unknown people, mysterious creatures and all that.

As I have studied through my own experiences, there is what we call elementary level, the world where inhibited my elemental creatures. These creatures are made solely by one element. (ie. gnomes: made of earth spirit, sylphs by air, nymphs by water, salamander by fire etc.)

Furthermore, there are higher ranks of spirits like angels and demons, the physical counterpart of light and darkness, or balancer in a human's mind. The highest rank that was probably perceived is the Creator or the Higher being popularly known as GOD.

I just can't imagine how many level it is if we include the extraterrestrial beings? How many steps in a ladder should we take in order to know these things? How can we maximize the 100% of these mind? But something's for sure I have confirmed these things by my own experiences. All I need is a code in order decode a mystery, for me to identify what is the differences of these things. A key that could answer the unresolved mysteries of humankind.How many dimensions and where are the portals? Find the key for us to enter the portals...

God only knows..

Edited by Aureus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

The physical world is a material thing, thus, the world is inhibited by physical bodies (human, plants and animals).

Likewise, spiritual world is inhibited by spirits (elementals, human spirits, evil spirits, angels, higher spirits, spirits of the pasts and future). And they have levels too - like levels of man in a material sense.

Some say that when they dream they see strange things, well my view to that is our spirits travel in different areas in certain levels. Dreaming of the past, unknown people, mysterious creatures and all that.

As I have studied through my own experiences, there is what we call elementary level, the world where inhibited my elemental creatures. These creatures are made solely by one element. (ie. gnomes: made of earth spirit, sylphs by air, nymphs by water, salamander by fire etc.)

Furthermore, there are higher ranks of spirits like angels and demons, the physical counterpart of light and darkness, or balancer in a human's mind. The highest rank that was probably perceived is the Creator or the Higher being popularly known as GOD.

I just can't imagine how many level it is if we include the extraterrestrial beings? How many steps in a ladder should we take in order to know these things? How can we maximize the 100% of these mind? But something's for sure I have confirmed these things by my own experiences. All I need is a code in order decode a mystery, for me to identify what is the differences of these things. A key that could answer the unresolved mysteries of humankind.How many dimensions and where are the portals? Find the key for us to enter the portals...

God only knows..

yes i agree.. how many dimensions truly.. i dont know how we could answer that question and be confident. we can just keep an open mind and continue to share information and maybe able to close more gaps.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

These very same spirits inhabit our world, our dimension but on a level beyond our human perceptions and I believe they can make themselves or their presence known if they so desired.

• Like 2

These very same spirits inhabit our world, our dimension but on a level beyond our human perceptions and I believe they can make themselves or their presence known if they so desired.

I agree.. we change dimensions when we are in spirit so i would not doubt that any other being couldnt do the same.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

• Like 1

Yes many places, but be careful in applying rules, levels, dogmas.

Yes many places, but be careful in applying rules, levels, dogmas.

Its that attitude that opens the wrong doors. There are rules, levels, and dogmas. There are good and negatives spirits at work in our world, the negative spirits are deceptive and subversive.

These spirits will lie and misguide, or recruit peoples to these purposes.

Edited by dside
  • Like 1

Its that attitude that opens the wrong doors. There are rules, levels, and dogmas. There are good and negatives spirits at work in our world, the negative spirits are deceptive and subversive.

These spirits will lie and misguide, or recruit peoples to these purposes.

There are no "doors" to be open. People are negative, dogmatic, deceptive, and evil enough and bring it with them. Human baggage is very far reaching and being made in the image of the creator we have plenty of power to create our own demons and hells. Fear is the root of all negative things.... Guess where the fear starts? Yup inside of us. you would do well to remember the lesson of Annikan skywalker. Just a movie but with a profound truth. Annikans fear of loss created the demon darth vader. Fear/evil exists inside of us, and we like to pass the blame to some forign entity instead of looking within. There are no diabolical spiritual forces. I have seen it and conquered said "demons" . Now that does not mean there are not some lost souls out there both living and dead, but this is more like mental illness.

• Like 1

There are no "doors" to be open. People are negative, dogmatic, deceptive, and evil enough and bring it with them. Human baggage is very far reaching and being made in the image of the creator we have plenty of power to create our own demons and hells. Fear is the root of all negative things.... Guess where the fear starts? Yup inside of us. you would do well to remember the lesson of Annikan skywalker. Just a movie but with a profound truth. Annikans fear of loss created the demon darth vader. Fear/evil exists inside of us, and we like to pass the blame to some forign entity instead of looking within. There are no diabolical spiritual forces. I have seen it and conquered said "demons" . Now that does not mean there are not some lost souls out there both living and dead, but this is more like mental illness.

Well, there is a great deal of subjectivism between our views. I sure do not view your's as authorative. You have your spiritual experiences and I have mine. But you aint going to be much help to someone that requires cleansings and exorcisms. Your demons are internalized and psychological, I also believe in internalized and psychological demons but also demons that are on an all out war to overthrow faith and sow confusion and increase disbelief even to the point of recruiting misguided people to assist in re-enforcing these convictions. Because of my personal experiences someone like you can never convince me otherwise, as it is forever seared into my conscience and memory.

Without telling my history, I may have dabbled in the wrong things, what I encountered had a very foul odor (like burnt/burning excrement) and an inhuman appearance. That's all I am going to say atm.

Seeker,

That reply is amazing....I could not agree more.

God only knows..

What you know already is impressive enough, it is in fact quite familiar to my previous beliefs, if you look further for your answers and contemplate it even deeper you'll see that you will in fact find further answers that can provide more intricate answers and learnings from which you can apply to your current learnings.

• Like 1

Well, there is a great deal of subjectivism between our views. I sure do not view your's as authorative. You have your spiritual experiences and I have mine. But you aint going to be much help to someone that requires cleansings and exorcisms. Your demons are internalized and psychological, I also believe in internalized and psychological demons but also demons that are on an all out war to overthrow faith and sow confusion and increase disbelief even to the point of recruiting misguided people to assist in re-enforcing these convictions. Because of my personal experiences someone like you can never convince me otherwise, as it is forever seared into my conscience and memory.

Without telling my history, I may have dabbled in the wrong things, what I encountered had a very foul odor (like burnt/burning excrement) and an inhuman appearance. That's all I am going to say atm.

Our manifestations can be that real desid. I dont doubt you a bit, i have done physical battle with them. I'm not trying to convince you persay.., im trying to balance the affect you may have on others. I'm again fighting another demon you might say. Propagation of fear is what I choose to combat.

Fear is your demon and the more you continue to feed it, the more power it will have.

I have a good friend just like you actually. In these very same discussion she shocked me one day by saying.

"For all the times I have said demons do not have power over me, I sure give them a lot if power dont I."

I nearly jumped out of my seat. "YES!!!"

You are Christian right? Why not just know hand have faith that you carry the light if Christ with you and no demons can stand the presence of the light. If you have this faith, watch how they will cower before you. If your faith is strong you should be absent of fear. Demons will be no more problems than nats. Or better yet a reminder when your faith is weak.

Good luck desid,,,, have faith brother.

• Like 1

Seeker,

That reply is amazing....I could not agree more.

Yeah!!!

I still believe in spirits though ;)

Was Anakin not influenced by Sidious into becoming Vader? Does Darth Sidious not count as a foreign entity or a diabolical spiritual force manipulating Anakin? Sorry the nerd in me had to reply as such. :P

Our manifestations can be that real desid. I dont doubt you a bit, i have done physical battle with them. I'm not trying to convince you persay.., im trying to balance the affect you may have on others. I'm again fighting another demon you might say. Propagation of fear is what I choose to combat.

Fear is your demon and the more you continue to feed it, the more power it will have.

I have a good friend just like you actually. In these very same discussion she shocked me one day by saying.

"For all the times I have said demons do not have power over me, I sure give them a lot if power dont I."

I nearly jumped out of my seat. "YES!!!"

You are Christian right? Why not just know hand have faith that you carry the light if Christ with you and no demons can stand the presence of the light. If you have this faith, watch how they will cower before you. If your faith is strong you should be absent of fear. Demons will be no more problems than nats. Or better yet a reminder when your faith is weak.

Good luck desid,,,, have faith brother.

But this isnt any propagation of fear going on... from my own personal experiences, demons are a reality. Not some imaginary fear carried over from our ancestors nor a deeply rooted psychological problem. I dont discount the latter as a possible cause.

And I wonder how many people in this world maybe suffering from demonic oppression and suffer unnecessarily.

Demons feed our fears not feed off our fears in that they may have directly influenced them.

Thanks for the kind words, Seeker79.

Edited by dside

So when we die do we go in to the 'spirit realm'?

Nobody has been able to come back from death to say where we go......

Cross your fingers, hope, have faith........And I suggest live your life every day as if nothing happens when we die, lights out, see ya....

If you cross to another place, you get a bonus.....Do not waste your time here though, try to enjoy it, it may be all you get.

*nods*

Its been said for a long time,that some dreams are a direct connection to another plane.Possibly where the dead are ,possibly another place or dimension .

I think some dreams are our subconscious,but not all.

I've been to places in dreams,that I have never seen before,and years later,I physically,see the places from my dreams.

• Like 1

A lot of people who have had NDE's describe leaving their body as a feeling of expanding or spreading out, and the feeling of returning to the body is said to be squeezing into it, contracting, a tight fit. This leads me to think that when one leaves the physical body they become aware of the full range of dimensions which is the feeling of "expanding". Coming back into the body they would have to compress their awareness until they were only aware of three dimensions again.

We know of 3 physical dimensions and 1 time dimension, but there is speculation as to how many physical dimensions there could be and it's pretty well hypothesized that there's a 4th physical dimension. It seems as far as physical dimensions there is likely twelve, but I cannot say for certain.

To better understand the concept of multiple physical dimensions, understanding what beings who experience fewer dimensions can help - Flatland is a story that attempts to explain such things.

• Like 1

*nods*

Its been said for a long time,that some dreams are a direct connection to another plane.Possibly where the dead are ,possibly another place or dimension .

I think some dreams are our subconscious,but not all.

I've been to places in dreams,that I have never seen before,and years later,I physically,see the places from my dreams.

I dont know what dreams represents however my experience happened while I was fully conscious (and not under the influence).

Nobody has been able to come back from death to say where we go......

Cross your fingers, hope, have faith........And I suggest live your life every day as if nothing happens when we die, lights out, see ya....

If you cross to another place, you get a bonus.....Do not waste your time here though, try to enjoy it, it may be all you get.

Or worse..... There is a very real possability that this life is just a throw of the dice that will repeat forever. I'd hate to have a crappy life that repeats for eternity. No matter free will would not exist anyway so all our choices we are already going to make.

A lot of people who have had NDE's describe leaving their body as a feeling of expanding or spreading out, and the feeling of returning to the body is said to be squeezing into it, contracting, a tight fit. This leads me to think that when one leaves the physical body they become aware of the full range of dimensions which is the feeling of "expanding". Coming back into the body they would have to compress their awareness until they were only aware of three dimensions again.

We know of 3 physical dimensions and 1 time dimension, but there is speculation as to how many physical dimensions there could be and it's pretty well hypothesized that there's a 4th physical dimension. It seems as far as physical dimensions there is likely twelve, but I cannot say for certain.

To better understand the concept of multiple physical dimensions, understanding what beings who experience fewer dimensions can help - Flatland is a story that attempts to explain such things.

Ten dimentions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY_ZgAvXsuw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

In my personal worldview and experience, there are no demons, no evil beings. There are thought forms, which are created by fear & negative thinking, and the only power they have is that which we give them. I understand this isn't true for everyone, but this is my truth. I refuse to buy into fear and remain firmly grounded in the benign, loving, intelligent energy that runs the universe, that protects me, comforts me, informs me, and guides me. In my world there is nothing else, and nothing to fear.

Or worse..... There is a very real possability that this life is just a throw of the dice that will repeat forever. I'd hate to have a crappy life that repeats for eternity. No matter free will would not exist anyway so all our choices we are already going to make.

Ok, that would really suck.........:yes:

In my personal worldview and experience, there are no demons, no evil beings. There are thought forms, which are created by fear & negative thinking, and the only power they have is that which we give them. I understand this isn't true for everyone, but this is my truth. I refuse to buy into fear and remain firmly grounded in the benign, loving, intelligent energy that runs the universe, that protects me, comforts me, informs me, and guides me. In my world there is nothing else, and nothing to fear.

I am deliberately silent about my experiences in truth they're on-going but there is no doubt about a dark side of this universe, it is nice to believe in painting a universe through rosy lenses. Am I fear monger? No.

The only power they have is that which we give them? That is a half truth or rather this sword is dual edged if the whole fabric of eternity is paramount upon what is truth and what are lies.

What matters is what is true, not what we wish to be true.