Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

black eyed children

Volchitsa_K

Many people are reporting encounters with BEKs or black eyed children.. From a journalist to a military air man.. They say these children wear hoodies trying to hide their eyes.. They approach and ask persistently to be let in whether its a residence or vehicle. A feeling comes over these people of terror, and a journalist said he felt his hand reaching towards the lock to let them in without realizing it. They become more and more aggressive the more you deny them entry. The children have pure black eyes, no pupils, and put out a purely evil vibe. according to one account a woman said the BEK told her they were there to collect her.

Hoax or real? What are your theories as to why they want to be let in? If real Extraterrestrial or demonic? Very intriguing lots of legit sounding stories like the journalist BRIAN BETHEL..

Sounds like a gang of teenage toughs with colored contact lens looking to score a quick ride down to the chop shop.

You got some supporting links or stories?

• Like 1

I apologize, I am SUCH a newbie..I'm on my cell, and haven't figured out how to post links. I'm new to forums as well, and I realize providing links and sources is not only essential but its just good etiquette.. I will learn. Meanwhile if you are interested Google Brian bethel, that is a compelling account. He is the journalist I mentioned.. his story is about BEKs wanting to get in his car. There are many if you Google black eyed children. Again I'm sorry for the sloppy post!

• Like 1

Don't worry too much. Remember, you are amongst skeptics of all calibers now and if there is one thing we love it is documentary evidence. 2nd to argue for no reason. 3rd possibly rainbows or maybe some kind of unicorn ridden by gnomes. 4th rum mixed with anything....either way number one is always good.

And enjoy your stay here. We tend to be interesting people with lots to say.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 5

real or not, they should be called BEC's not BEK's ?

• Like 2

Yep you are correct- OR beks black eyed kids, a more common abbreviation that I am used to using I guess. Using the word children instead of kids I suppose some people can't put that together.

People love a good Ghost story and people make things up.

Is this guy telling the truth?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BDeJUsym9Sc

The other night a guy called a radio show and told a contradicting black Eyed encounter.Sure some drugged up kids with wide pupils could knock on your window too.

It's very creepy though but that's the point.

They say these children wear hoodies trying to hide their eyes..

They should try sunglasses instead.

• Like 1

I've never heard of them, they sound downright terrifying.

Only thing similar I've heard of, a friend in college told us a story about slowing down to pick up a guy walking along the road at night in Hawaii... when he turned, she claimed he had no face....

Hard to take her seriously though, she was a known liar around campus... but I bet some of these BEC/BEK stories are good, I'll check them out.

Just a modern spin on Vampire lore.

well... the bloody scrotum part might be tough to pull off...

You notice that most if not all of these stories/encounters don't say what happens if they let these kids in. I find that odd, I mean just as an experiment you would think someone would let them in.

i reckon the story would be that we don't hear what happens because the people who let them in are never heard from again.

i reckon the story would be that we don't hear what happens because the people who let them in are never heard from again.

LOL, you gotta say it would be interesting to know what they proceeded to do when they were let in. Naturally people would think that oh there gonna kill me. But what if, just what if they wanted a cup of juice and then left.

Maybe they're like fairies in old stories. If you let them in they clean up your house and make you a nice meal or something.

• Like 1