Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disclosure and First Contact

hybrid33

I'm wondering if anyone has been keeping up on these topics. There is a lot of activity happening on YouTube. Supposedly various alien beings such as the Piladians, the Galactic Federation, The Galactic Federation of Light and some others are channeling messages through other people via YouTube. Many of them speak about first contact happening from 21 Dec, which is when the quarantine on earth is removed and contact is then allowed to be made.

I was wondering if anyone has heard any of this and what your thoughts are? I've listened to the thoughts of Christians and they believe this contact is being made by Satanistis and that these alien beings could well as work under Satan.

Keen to hear your thoughts.

My thoughts?

These people must have very boring lives. Perhaps the boredom has driven these people insane (if they weren't already), they think they're some representative for the voices in their head.

• Like 5

Youtube is not a reliable source nor is it a channeling tool. :no:

Youtube is not a reliable source nor is it a channeling tool. :no:

Channeling isn't reliable either.

I'm wondering if anyone has been keeping up on these topics. There is a lot of activity happening on YouTube. Supposedly various alien beings such as the Piladians, the Galactic Federation, The Galactic Federation of Light and some others are channeling messages through other people via YouTube. Many of them speak about first contact happening from 21 Dec, which is when the quarantine on earth is removed and contact is then allowed to be made.

I was wondering if anyone has heard any of this and what your thoughts are? I've listened to the thoughts of Christians and they believe this contact is being made by Satanistis and that these alien beings could well as work under Satan.

I think it is quite possible that a "first contact" could be a Satanic/demonic deception. The Bible states that God will send a strong delusion to those who have chosen not to believe the truth so that they will be deceived. A UFO landing would fit that scenario very well. Many, if not most of those who fancy themselves too educated or otherwise savvy to believe in something as "fantastic" as a supreme being would easily be willing to believe in an "alien race".

I think it is quite possible that a "first contact" could be a Satanic/demonic deception. The Bible states that God will send a strong delusion to those who have chosen not to believe the truth so that they will be deceived. A UFO landing would fit that scenario very well. Many, if not most of those who fancy themselves too educated or otherwise savvy to believe in something as "fantastic" as a supreme being would easily be willing to believe in an "alien race".

This belief is quite delusional itself.
  • Like 3

I'm not sure if that's exactly the opinion of the mainstream there.

Edited by 747400

My thoughts are that science fiction and fantasy can be lots of fun,... But its also important to be able to separate all this (your entire post) from reality. Trust me, nothing out of the "ordinary" will happen on the 21st.

The proponents will set another date further down the corridors of time,... as they always do.

This is a list of predicted dates for apocalyptic events such as the Rapture, or any other event that would result in the end of humanity, civilization, the planet, or the entire universe. The list shows the dates of predictions from notable groups or individuals of when the world was, or is, forecast to end.

http://en.wikipedia....led_predictions

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

My thoughts are that science fiction and fantasy can be lots of fun,... But its also important to be able to separate all this (your entire post) from reality. Trust me, nothing out of the "ordinary" will happen on the 21st.

The proponents will set another date further down the corridors of time,... as they always do.

This is a list of predicted dates for apocalyptic events such as the Rapture, or any other event that would result in the end of humanity, civilization, the planet, or the entire universe. The list shows the dates of predictions from notable groups or individuals of when the world was, or is, forecast to end.

http://en.wikipedia....led_predictions

yes, but we're not talking about Apocalyptic events here, we're talking about shifts in the global conscieousness. Surely that's something to look forward to, unless one os one of those people who believes the stuff about the Demons and so on. :sk

• Like 2

The good thing is you've only got to wait another 16 days to see if its true or not... sit tight, hold on and watch nothing happen.

• Like 1

yes, but we're not talking about Apocalyptic events here, we're talking about shifts in the global conscieousness. Surely that's something to look forward to, unless one os one of those people who believes the stuff about the Demons and so on. :sk

How very true....perhaps if the sun does something dramatic and the magnetic whatsits on earth change then we will change with them.

I have no time for demons

:no:

edit...not necessarily happening this year...

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

I'm not so sure guys and gals. There are millions of universes times millions of galaxies. We'd have to be supremely arrogant to think we're the only ones.

I agree with some of the above comments - if something were to happen and contact is made, be vigilant and listen to your intuition.

I also would not be so quick to discredit all of YouTube. Yes there's a load of crap on it, but a significant amount of the content, footage etc there would never see the light of day on mass media because its too controversial.

I really don't believe this is the end of days, but I do believe we're up for a big shift. All the best to everyone!

• Like 1

I also would not be so quick to discredit all of YouTube. Yes there's a load of crap on it, but a significant amount of the content, footage etc there would never see the light of day on mass media because its too controversial.

I agree...YouTube has given anyone and everyone a platform.....and in my mind this is a good thing...

(even though hoaxers and liars use it as well....but that's life !!)

I really don't believe this is the end of days, but I do believe we're up for a big shift. All the best to everyone!

and the same to you..... :tu:

Nothing will happen.... atleast not in the "global awakening" or "shift" department.

Come 2013 and its buisness as usual.

All these dates are BS.

Wishful thinking.

• Like 1

My thoughts?

to many shrooms..

Its not 2013 we need to worry about ! Its tomorrow ! and the next day,and next day Take my word for it ! Tomorrow is the Best Day of your Lifes ! :tsu:

• Like 1

Well contact will be made today,.tomorrow, the day after tomorrow who knows, but damn sure it won't happen via Youtube... But when it happens YouTube will be flooded by news videos or phone recordings of the contact, still depends on the form of contact...

So bassicaly YouTube will Inform the world about the contact, but i doubt they will upload their message on it... Heck that would be one strange,outwordly profile :)

• Like 1

What year? It might sound like a basic question, but we have been told that disclosure if "just around the corner" for at least 20 years now. It's really old hat and it's quite possible you might be viewing a doomsday message from the 90's or something. I do not Youtube, I hate it. As has been mentioned, every single person on earth can upload anything they practically want.

If you mean this year, it depends on how deep you go. Obviously people have finally caught on that no tenth planet is about to slam into earth, as we draw close to the date and no planets are approaching us.

You mention The Galactic Federation of Light. That's Blossom Goodchild. From her website

The Secret to an abundant life filled with Love, Light and Laughter is being offered to you by White Cloud, a native American spirit energy (channelled by Blossom Goodchild). When one aspires to the teachings of White Cloud, a change within the self takes place.

White Cloud teaches us that through putting his words into action we find ourselves viewing our lives from an inspirational perspective. Of course we all have challenges to face yet we notice change in ourselves as to how we face them

What can one say? Nuttier that a fruitcake on coke. All I can think her inspiration can possibly be is:

m22526_i_and_039.jpg

Well contact will be made today,.tomorrow, the day after tomorrow who knows, but damn sure it won't happen via Youtube... But when it happens YouTube will be flooded by news videos or phone recordings of the contact, still depends on the form of contact...

So bassicaly YouTube will Inform the world about the contact, but i doubt they will upload their message on it... Heck that would be one strange,outwordly profile :)

I would be learning about such from the local news I imagine. I think such an event would get some decent coverage.

I'm not so sure guys and gals. There are millions of universes times millions of galaxies. We'd have to be supremely arrogant to think we're the only ones.

And even more arrogant to think you're special enough to contact you.