Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a technological pre-history

Aaron

Pre-history is the time before history was written down, we've all learned that in school right .. well I've been wondering if it was possible that there could have been a world in the prehistory similar to our own now, or a different kind of technological advanced situation, since new inventions could've been made, and some of ours they never thought of.

But I'm thinkin, maybe something happened to wipe out the civilization, and then it started all over again with these cave type people

I know what you're thinking, there would be signs and evidence of a technologically advanced civilization, but what if it was so far back that the evidence is deeply buried within the earth

I mean just because it was way back when doesn't mean they couldn't have been on their way to a or already past a world like our own, I mean if you think about it pretty much everything we have can be traced back to the earth, unless it came from space? so why couldn't these people have existed

I'm not saying anything for certain, just something I've been thinking about as the topic desc. states - thanks for reading and post your comments if you think its possible, or if its not possible and why.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aaron

• Falco Rex

• isis-999

• bornlivedie

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a possibility, but only because we have no proof of it being true or untrue. Still, a good thing to think about.

Yeah it is, and thanks, for some reason I thought somebody was gonna rag on me .. but that don't happen here that I've seen, so I dont know why I thought that

I don't know, believe it or not i have heard this before, maybe on um somewhere, i guess it could be. there are alot of cool things we can not answer,so yes i guess there may have been a more advance race of people here once, I doubt it, but i do not totally rule it out. hmm.gif

Welcome aboard! grin2.gif

I'm sure its possible that its been mentioned before... I just started thinking, cuz I do that a lot ... I have another topic about something else I been thinking about (ET's and UFO's topic) where we could be using alien technology right now ...

anyways I wanna know how scientists know how old the earth is...

It is not possible. Materials like plastic last millions of years, and if they were that advanced there would be something left behind. It is not a possibility. The land proves this.

yeah, i fthey were that smart they would write down history and remember it...

I tend to agree with Mr. Ed. Although there's plenty of evidence to suggest humans were more advanced in ancient times than was previously believed there's little to no real proof that an Ancient "Modern" type society existed..

And remember that evidence of our presence will still linger many thousands of years from now, and with the Archeological methods in use today we should have found a wealth of evidence of anything as advanced as that by now..

You think exaclty like me. Maybe once in time we was at this stage before, and then we got wiped out? Thats what i think

Acient civilizations did exist all over our planet in "prehistoric times". The only difference is that they where advanced in sense which is not easy understadable to our "modern" minds. Of course, they developed different material tools than us, but where much more advanced spiritually and mentally from us. We are distant echo of them.

Really? And I expect you're declaring much more spiritually and mentally aware than us from a firsthand visit? Time travel perhaps? Or maybe you're an accomplished archeologist who's studied enough ancient sites to know this?

Wait; let me guess..You astrally travelled to your earlier re-incarnated self to see it close up?

Sorry if this sounds sarcastic, but it does rile me when people declare strange concepts to be facts without using anything to back it up..

Perhaps this is just all your personal opinion, but the declaritive nature of the paragraph makes it seem as if you're trying to give the absolute final word..

I think they learned from there mistakes; Just like we do now! tongue.gif

I think that a world without the kind of technological systems and lifestyles that we use today would certainly have other means of doing things.

Certainly there may have been methods that are more arcane than we understand...perhaps lost to us now, whether through the hazards of time or due to the fact that we no longer have a need for the knowledge.

When I read the so-called evidences that support the ancient astronaut theories of guys like Von Daniken and Stitchen, I see hints of cultures that had ways of doing things we do not comprehend today. The world was not always concerned with science and technology as it is now. People used different methods to achieve goals, whether it was building a wonder or predicting a snowfall. I think we have lost a lot of knowledge and attunement with our surroundings.

The human mind and body, when coupled with the mysterious properties of nature can be a wondrous and powerful thing. To quote my favorite line from Hamlet: "There are more things in heaven and in earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."