Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

More than 3M IVF Babies Born

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:58 PM

I still don't see what's wrong of having a child of your own...hmm.gif

Neither do I...you happen to be one of the most understanding 15 yr old guys that at least try and understand things like this.....with your dad being a doctor, It seems to have given you a wider view on things such as this

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#32    rhyknow

rhyknow

~+High Priest of Harmful Matter+~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

• Love me, love me, love me, I'm a LIBERAL!

Posted 04 July 2006 - 05:15 PM

Neither do I...you happen to be one of the most understanding 15 yr old guys that at least try and understand things like this.....with your dad being a doctor, It seems to have given you a wider view on things such as this

Or just from observation or personal experience... or from friends... after all, BM it was you who taught me the true meaning of family, and helped me realize just how special kids are...  original.gif  yes.gif

Edited by rhyknow, 04 July 2006 - 05:16 PM.

#33    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 04 July 2006 - 05:33 PM

Or just from observation or personal experience... or from friends... after all, BM it was you who taught me the true meaning of family, and helped me realize just how special kids are...  original.gif  yes.gif

Well thank you Jay....you are 15 also...in a good few years from now..you may just settle down..and think about yuor own family needs...I once said NEVER..and now look at me...LOL

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users