Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1096    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 December 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

What you think of Santa?

Is he real or not?

No because I know difference between fairytales and mythologies.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1097    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,166 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

View Postthe L, on 08 December 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Myths have base in truth. In facts. I can show you plenty of similar examples.Where myth is prooven to be true.
As much as they have a basis in truth, they also have a basis in the thing that sets man above the apes - imagination.
A pinch of truth, a pound of imagination, stir until you have a story that sheds illuminations upon something in relation to the human condition, maybe it teaches us something, maybe it makes us think about ourselves and out place in the universe.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#1098    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,111 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

View Postthe L, on 08 December 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

I also wonder what you all sceptics think what would be evidence par excellence that aliens visited earth?
What can evidence be in first place?

1.Art
2.Artifact
3.Historical record

Archeological evidence of some unknown, and non-understandble technology.

And up to now, there is none.

Edited by Abramelin, 08 December 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#1099    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,166 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 December 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

What you think of Santa?
Is he real or not?
Saint Nicholas was real, if anything he was more amazing a person then any Santa could be.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#1100    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 08 December 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

As much as they have a basis in truth, they also have a basis in the thing that sets man above the apes - imagination.
A pinch of truth, a pound of imagination, stir until you have a story that sheds illuminations upon something in relation to the human condition, maybe it teaches us something, maybe it makes us think about ourselves and out place in the universe.

Maybe and maybe not.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#1101    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,111 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

View Postthe L, on 08 December 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

No because I know difference between fairytales and mythologies.

And by what can you tell the difference?

#1102    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 December 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

Archeological evidence of some unknown, and nin-understandble technology.

And up to now, there is none.

Okay. May I first ask why to refuted all historical accounts? We believe in letters when fits in our picture. But when dont O.o...
Somehow I understand why art is not evidence.
Third. Okay artifact. Now imagine situation.

In past came ETs who were EXTRA high tech. (Knowing little about our universe you must know that they must be realy extra advanced)
One who came to people must been their best man. Look at our astronauts. Are they local drunk?
Why would ET who was trained loose some artifact? In fact how do you know that he having any? Maybe all happened from their ship.

Or who said that they need ship at all. Maybe they can sent here trough dimension we didnt aware of.

Also do you think that ants in Africa are aware of satelite above their heads? Or last year scientists who studied them?

Edited by the L, 08 December 2012 - 11:53 PM.

#1103    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,111 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 08 December 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Did something similar.. My family comes from  kalgoorlie  so I grew up playing around with wongathu kids.. I remember sitting around one day with a few of them and showed them the pics that zoser posted saying that they were aliens.. Yeah I was the laughing stock for awhile with the families.. Had one of the elders explain to me what those pics were..

Makes me wonder if the tribes that drew the others around the world were still about what they would say..

You see zoser von d and the like never really spoke to the tribes that are still around.. They saw the drawings.. Listened to the stories and deduced aliens without understanding or misquoted the legends..

Having been told first hand what I was hold by the elders made me start to question the books.. If they got the aboriginal art and stories wrong.. What else did they screw up..

You know there is not one aboriginal story that mentions the sky spirits flying through the air in chariots etc.. Or helping them..

Also why are there no great monuments in Australia?

That always made me wonder.. After all Australia is rich in natural resources.. Considering the aboriginal people have been in Australia between 40 to 60 thousand years

I am always glad to read things like this.

I will never be able to visit Australia because my finances are  bit low-ish these last years, but I always wanted to.

But no doubt there will be those who never visited Australia who will tell you you are wrong, and just by what they read online.

They will trust what confirms their daydreams, but not the accounts of people who have actually been there.

Btw: I think many here would love to hear what those elders told you.

#1104    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 December 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

And by what can you tell the difference?

Mostly from accounts. Then logic. Third by testing. For example Greeks Gods. After I research and found out that Hephaestus actually "lived" I can conclude that Greek mythology isnt fairytale.

Edited by the L, 08 December 2012 - 11:51 PM.

#1105    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Since art isnt relaible and search for artifact isnt based on logic only evidence we have to look is historical evidence.

Edited by the L, 08 December 2012 - 11:58 PM.

#1106    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 December 2012 - 11:46 PM, said:

I am always glad to read things like this.

I will never be able to visit Australia because my finances are  bit low-ish these last years, but I always wanted to.

But no doubt there will be those who never visited Australia who will tell you you are wrong, and just by what they read online.

They will trust what confirms their daydreams, but not the accounts of people who have actually been there.

Btw: I think many here would love to hear what those elders told you.

Would love to but it's not often a wudjulla (white man) hears the secret men's business.. You need to be part of the family (tribe) I grew up with them so I have been told some of it.. But to hear all of it you need to be adopted by a family and put through the men's ordeal to become a man.. I really have enough scars :) so to them I am still a child even though I'm 42 :)

A lot of the stories are online these days except the secret men and woman's business .. I know a little bit more then most folk.. But not all of it

#1107    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

Abe,

just to add to your contribution on ancient Peru, with some great info you provide.
I was stunned to realize that they were only one civilization that emerged not based on agriculture.
Their basis was fishing.

Edited by the L, 09 December 2012 - 12:06 AM.

#1108    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

What drill?  You mean a pipe?  Yes a non-circular copper pipe.  Not a drill.  They never had drills remember?  Jesus. :td:

See, you don't know what you are talking about. A drill is the bit, not the machine turning it. That's actually a drill motor. When I referr to a drill, I am talking about the cutting tool itself (as is proper)

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#1109    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

Three excellent clips on the subject. Definitive, actually. I present them knowing full well only the sceptics will watch...
Done by supersoylent, who has a great sense of humor and way with words. If you can't stand profanity, don't watch. Thanks goes to Abremelin, on who's blog I first saw these. Enjoy.

Edited by Gaden, 09 December 2012 - 03:20 AM.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#1110    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

Part 3;