Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange scratches

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Hi everyone! I have had several events happen in the last couple of months that have me a little disturbed and hoping others insight might help me. I have always considered myself very open minded and very spiritual. A lot of my thoughts and beliefs defiantly aren't main stream . 2 months ago I started having paranoid thoughts that my husband was cheating. And our life at home became very unstable. The paranoid thoughts were absolutely unfounded I believe now. After the paranoid thoughts started happening I had my very 1st sleep paralis episode. So darn terrifying!!! I defiantly felt that it is an evil presence !! I have had 2 more of those . I have also been catching whiffs of a sulfur odor every now and then. A picture fell off the wall with no apparent reason and other little things like that. 2 nights ago I went to sleep like normal and when I awoke the next day there were these scratches on my right underarm ,the right side of my left breast, and stomach . They are thin red lines. 3 short ones under my arm,  2 on the breast that are about 3 to 5 inches and 4 on my stomach that are 3-7 inches. I took a bath that evening and know for sure they were not there. Grabbed a pillow and blanket and fell asleep on a soft leather couch while watching a movie. And I do not have a cat. I just don't like how uneasy not knowing what these are from makes me feel. Thoughts, advice would be sooo appreciated!

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,158 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

Could you have scratched yourself?  Stress of feeling like you are being cheated on can make you have some bad dreams and its possible you could have scratched yourself.  I'm not a non believer or skeptic when it comes to the paranormal, I've seen a ghost.  I just know that most things don't have a paranormal explanation.

#3    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

More than likely that I did scratch myself :) but are there any meanings or paranormal explanations of unusual scratches?

#4    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Not that I would write the experience off as paranormal but would like to view the experience from every angle.

#5    ako.heydar

ako.heydar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

Dude have you bitten?

#6    ako.heydar

ako.heydar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

By a wolf or something just answer

#7    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

No, no bite.

#8    ako.heydar

ako.heydar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

I mean you were? Somewhere

In the forest or somewhere else

#9    ako.heydar

ako.heydar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

Ok if you weren't bitten this isn't in my experience

#10    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

I haven't been bitten :/

#11    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,015 posts

• [i]All rivers find their own way to the ocean.[/i] -Unknown

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

Well..it certainly sounds like you scratched yourself somehow. I know myself I develop welts easily with slight scratches.

As for the "sulfur" odor..do you have any appliances that use natural gas? It could be a leak OR a septic/sewer issue.
If you live even a few blocks from a railroad, vibrations from heavy cargo loads may jiggle things enough to make them fall.

But if it keeps happening then maybe consult a doctor, maybe it is some sort of infection?
I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Posted Image

#12    Cynical Sounds

Cynical Sounds

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

• "Do you have any evidence for that?"

"there's more to life than evidence. "

......"Get in the ****ing sack"

Dara O'Brien

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

I would guess you scratched yourself (I've a sleep scratcher) stress can cause you to move around more in your sleep and if you've been worrying about things it probably affecting your sleep more than you know

I Don't Know Does Not Mean You're Right

#13    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostEfem14bnwr, on 11 June 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

More than likely that I did scratch myself :) but are there any meanings or paranormal explanations of unusual scratches?

No offence but if there is an extremely likely reason why your arm was scratched in your sleep, why would you need anything more? Especially a paranormal answer.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#14    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

No offense either, but quite frankly why I would like a paranormal explanation is my business and I do not feel I need to explain that in any way shape or form. Do I really believe I scratched myself in my sleep? Absolutely not.

#15    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,988 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hi and welcome to UM :)

Your replies are a bit confusing. In this post you said -

View PostEfem14bnwr, on 11 June 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

More than likely that I did scratch myself :)
Then you said -

View PostEfem14bnwr, on 12 June 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

No offense either, but quite frankly why I would like a paranormal explanation is my business and I do not feel I need to explain that in any way shape or form. Do I really believe I scratched myself in my sleep? Absolutely not.
In that case it doesn't sound like you're interested in any other feedback other than something paranormal. Just so we know what this topic is about.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users