Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netherland UFO

Blink4567

Never seen or heard about anything like it. Looks cigar shaped with that fin. Hmmm.

Strange looking, almost looks like a missile.

It's a rod.

Dragon fly even?

seqa1.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Dragon fly even?

seqa1.jpg

I don't think its any of those that I can see... its very puzzeling to me, only because it goes so fast, but I think a bug, or something like it could have been seen clear with a pic like this...

• Like 1

It's a rod.

Exactly what it is.

A " Rod ".....

In other words, it is a insect.

clip_image002_thumb1.jpg?w=244&h=184

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Exactly what it is.

A " Rod ".....

In other words, it is a insect.

clip_image002_thumb1.jpg?w=244&h=184

Are you talking about seeders Photo above, or the photos in the link I posted? post-87367-0-53309000-1370893583.jpg

Edited by Jessem

Are you talking about seeders Photo above, or the photos in the link I posted? post-87367-0-53309000-1370893583.jpg

The link you posted.

The link you posted.

Ahhh, I guess I don't see the resemelance... I see that the object is far away in the sky, they have to enhance it to a close up to see it.

Edited by Jessem

Ahhh, I guess I don't see the resemelance... I see that the object is far away in the sky, they have to enhance it to a close up to see it.

It looks far away. Illusion.

Not all bugs are going to look the same.

Birds can also fool people.

seagull.jpg

ufo+or+seagull.jpg

• Like 5

Why was the object captured in only one of the five exposures that are taken in tandem? Is there any delay between each exposure? Just curious.

Edit: so technically its 5 photos taken within a second, would that cause a distortion of a very fast moving object much like the rods?

Edited by EnderOTD

Now that I think about it rods can only truly be seen for what they are if you capture them with incredibly sophisticated cameras, maybe 500-1000 frames per second would be sufficient to capture them. So the five frames per second would give a very distorted view or be to slow to capture it fully perhaps.

Edited by EnderOTD

Investigations has proved beyond doubt that the appearance of flying rods on video/pic is an optical illusion created by the slower recording speed of the camera vs the wing beats of the insect.

Here is more. http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles/Flying%20rods.html

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

This UFO photo taken in the Netherlands will probably bug you

1 day ago

Corinne Federer was shooting five-frame HDR exposures at Muiderslot Castle in the Netherlands. "We heard nothing, it was completely quiet out," she said. Which was why it was a little weird when a "tubular-shaped" UFO with an S-shaped fin appeared in her pictures. "The more I flipped through the frames, it was kind of creepy," she added. Ben Hansen, host of SyFy Channel's "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files," says there's no evidence the pictures have been tampered with, but then added disappointingly, "If I had to place my money on it, I would say that we're looking at insects." Which is totally not what we wanted to hear. [Source]

• Like 1