Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need to clear something up

Insight

It has come to my attention that the reason so many people are arguing against the existance of the illuminati is because they think I believe in some sort of "reptillian race".

This couldn't be further from the truth. While I might be willing to entertain such a thought, I DO NOT believe the illuminati are anything more or less than human beings.

This must be clear of any of you are going to take me seriously. I DO NOT read David Icke's website, nor do I believe in the whole reptillian thing.

The information I gather is mostly independant, and doesn't subscribe to any theories of space men or lizzard men. The theories and facts behind the illuminati don't need any "reptile race" for them to be real. Quite the opposite. I think perhaps David Icke unknowingly turns most people off from knowing the truth because they can't possibly believe in some crazy reptiallian race. Personally, I think David himself has way to much to gain from people believing in this. As do the Powers themselves.

Or course the idea of reptillian beings secretly controlling the world is laughable. But what about the idea of a powerful and secretive league of bankers, politicians, and world leaders? Is that really so unbelievable?

If Our government had secret technology, secret bases, and secret activities, what would prevent the WORLD from having a secret government? What would prevent the Illuminati from existing?

Nothing. That's what. So everyone, please, PLEASE, when you see me talking about the Illuminati, do not get images of lizard men in your head, because they are not in mine. I might even be wise to re-read my postings regarding this matter so you don't think I'm retarded.

I had to say all of that. That's for reading it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d3v

• Blood Angel

• Hotoke

• Insight

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew u didnt belive in the reptillian theory but humans would have no motive for an 80% reduction in the worlds population and a enslaved population.

Humans have no motive other than for greed and power, they already have these two things...

The Reptillians could EASILY of taken over earth when htey first came by getting into all the positions of power by their cunning and influence. People back then most likely thought they were gods.

The motive for the Illuminato (the reptillians) is to enslave the populace and create human/reptillian hybrids becuase there race can no longer reproduce.

Also if the Illuminai were all humans (which alot are though) then how can the average lifespan of a human keep this genda going for hundreds of thousands of years???

I agree with insight, totally. d3v Is spouting reptillian crap.

410575[/snapback]

Why dont u look at the facts and evidence before making your decision LOL!

I have, actually before you pull that line on me, probably even more so than you. wink2.gif

Also if the Illuminai were all humans (which alot are though) then how can the average lifespan of a human keep this genda going for hundreds of thousands of years???

Hundreds of thousands of years? This type of question scares me. And the reptilian stuff is indeed crap. yes.gif

I have, actually before you pull that line on me, probably even more so than you. wink2.gif

410686[/snapback]

And you see no truth or possibility whatsoever?

NO d3v believe me there is NO truth in what ICKE says its totally different than that, i'm sorry but i think its time you moved on from this. Seriously.

I knew u didnt belive in the reptillian theory but humans would have no motive for an 80% reduction in the worlds population and a enslaved population.

Yes well, damn, us humans must be pretty smart to be able to climb from a couple million to 6 billion and keep climbing up the population ladder all the while a superadvanced reptillian race is trying to reduce our population to 1.2 billion...

Stellar, the 80% world populace kill-off IS one of their goals and thats why there's so many cancers and other fatal desieses.

These are man made.

The bulk of the killings will be achieved by a global nuclear war, IMO.

A quote from prince William, "When I die, I wish to come back as a virus that kills half the worlds population".

I know its not proof but...

Edited by d3v

A quote from prince William, "When I die, I wish to come back as a virus that kills half the worlds population".

410883[/snapback]

Wheres the source for this?

Stellar, the 80% world populace kill-off IS one of their goals and thats why there's so many cancers and other fatal desieses.

So why did they allow the human race to get to the population its at now!? Why is the population STILL growing, even with all these fatal diseases?

The bulk of the killings will be achieved by a global nuclear war, IMO.

And 1.2 billion people will survive a global nuclear war?

410883[/snapback]

Wheres the source for this?

410890[/snapback]

I just heard Alex Jones say the quote during one of his many great videos.

""So why did they allow the human race to get to the population its at now!? Why is the population STILL growing, even with all these fatal diseases?""

Cos were at it like rabbits. ROFL.

"And 1.2 billion people will survive a global nuclear war?"

blink.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by d3v

410893[/snapback]

Again, wheres the source. And i mean from the horses mouth and not jonesy.

410893[/snapback]

Again, wheres the source. And i mean from the horses mouth and not jonesy.

410937[/snapback]

I dont know his source unsure.gif

Google for it rofl.gif

, but c'mon... prince William of all people???

410961[/snapback]

Exactly its sounds ridiculous, which on many occasions you sound.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I have seen a writing on a standing stone which was constructed by members of the illuminati that says the population must be reduced to 500,000,000 million in order for mankind's existance to harmonize with nature. This makes sense in the fact the our currect rate of population growth is completely destroying the environment.

The Reptillians could EASILY of taken over earth when htey first came by getting into all the positions of power by their cunning and influence. People back then most likely thought they were gods.

Why would we need to seek explination for reptillian existance when humans can and do do the same things that they supposedly would do. The gods of ancient times were most likely fallen angels. And the high ranking members of the illuminati are most likely influenced by these beings. Whether or not you believe in that sort of stuff is not really important though.

The motive for the Illuminato (the reptillians) is to enslave the populace and create human/reptillian hybrids becuase there race can no longer reproduce.

Why can their race no longer reproduce? I have heard countless tales of ET's who claim that they need human genetic code for their race to continue. And in the deeper circles, this has proven to be a total lie on their part.

The illuminati are extremely smart in regards to their timeline. They do not function within generations. If they have to pass on an ideal for a hundred years or more just to get one single movement done, they will. They don't function on a regular time line. They don't function quickly. Many aspects of society can only be changed over the span of multtiple generations. Just as humans pass down tales to their offspring, so do the illuminati with their agenda.

, but c'mon... prince William of all people???

410961[/snapback]

Exactly its sounds ridiculous, which on many occasions you sound.

410977[/snapback]

make of it what u will ffs.

I heard it at the beginning Police State: Total Enslavment 3, I think.

Alex Jones does not buy into the reptillain thing whatsoever. He is a MUCH more reliable and active source than david Icke. All david does it sit back, write books, and make money. Jones is actually out on the streets talking to the public, confronting piliticians, protesting, and making his voice heard. He knows what people need to hear, and what they don't need to hear.

Alex Jones does not buy into the reptillain thing whatsoever. He is a MUCH more reliable and active source than david Icke. All david does it sit back, write books, and make money. Jones is actually out on the streets talking to the public, confronting piliticians, protesting, and making his voice heard. He knows what people need to hear, and what they don't need to hear.

410991[/snapback]

Err, David Icke tours America doing huge talks and speeches all the time.

I attended the one in London in 2003. It was amazing.

Both of these freedom fighters are good and they both get the truth out there on an equal scale.

Alex Jones does not buy into the reptillain thing whatsoever.

410991[/snapback]

I never said he did.

Anyway, he might. He may just not be talking about it cos he's smart and knows it would dicredit him altogether.

Again agreed with insight. d3v The only thing you are accomplishing via this "reptillian" route of investigation, is making the rest of us look bad. I think what both me and insight are saying is - stop. Coming from both investigaters of the subject, could you not take this under advisement?