Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

rumors of war

Sunofone

are we to take this seriously? well as far us skywatchers go...mercury will conjoin with venus within the house of scorpio on 12/27-what is the messenger relaying?

one last comment-the pope is not expected to make it into 2005 so his exit could be around the corner-ive read that his predecessor may be black-anyone have any comments on this subject?

STAGED ATTACK ON ATLANTA, DALLAS, OR HOUSTON ON DEC 27?

Date: Thursday, 16 December 2004, 7:11 p.m.

A STAGED ATTACK ON ATLANTA, DALLAS, OR HOUSTON ON DEC 27 ???

From a former Bundesnachrichtendienst member-- Intel Expert

Paul Wofowitz will authorise the detonation of a nuclear payload in the Houston area on December 27, 2004. The Hidden Hand network (Mossad/al-Qaeda/SAS) of which he is the nominal controller has verified in advance every aspect of operational integrity - a failsafe job with zero chance of discovery.

Houston has been primed for months via deliberate mismanagement, incompetence, corruption and embezzlement at its FEMA-independent Emergency Center. The police and fire services have been deliberately and systematically sabotaged and thrown into administrative chaos so as to ensure maximum fatalities in the aftermath of the detonation. However, the existence of the center will provide the Bush administration with a "we did everything we could" excuse.

We believe the Hidden Hand envisages the following scenario:

1. Detonation on Dec 27 (could be delayed, but all our intercepts point to this date)

2. The State Department blames "al-Qaeda", whose leaders are allegedly hiding in Iran

3. Iran (truthfully) denies giving refuge to said leaders

4. Bush issues Iran with a cowboy-style deadline for delivery of alleged leaders

5. Iran fails to comply because it cannot

6. UN convenes in emergency session - no agreement (Watch Ariel Sharon quietly flee to his private estate in Greece)

7. Other foreign intelligence agencies dispute the State Department version

8. Happily for Wolfowitz, Osama bin Laden releases a videotape claiming responsibility, warning America not to attack his "brave warriors" in Iran

9. American fighters launch a "decapitation" attack on the Iranian government and alleged "al-Qaeda" bases

We know that the Wolfowitz network has concealed a remote-controlled nuclear payload in the Houston area. None of our intercepts give us exact coordinates. We have also heard the same code system used in regard to Atlanta and Dallas, although not with the same frequency. We believe that Mara Salvatruchas, the CIA-run Salvadora syndicate, is peripherally involved with the Wolfowitz network in protecting and running cover for a rogue ex-SAS British assassin who is perhaps the world´s leading logistics and reconnaisance expert.

Last known as either Frank Riley or Terence Lawley, we believe that he was responsible for the murder of nuclear physicist John Mullen on June 29. Mullen was approached by a Hidden Hand contact man posing as a CIA agent at the behest of Wolfowitz on February 12, 2003, and was asked to provide the "CIA" with an hypothetical schematic of a remote-controlled, trunk-sized nuclear device with a payload "several times greater than ´Fat Man´" (in the interests of nationaly security). Mullen was told that the hypothetical impact area would be "a city the size of Houston". Mullen complied with this request but grew suspicious toward the end of 2003 and abruptly ended his cooperation.

At the beginning of June, Mr Mullen decided to contact the staff of former National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger, with a view to discussing his CIA work with him. At the time Berger was too busy too see him immediately owing to his work as foreign policy adviser to John Kerry. We believe that this is what sealed the fate of Mr Mullen, as Sandy Berger does indeed have informal links to the Wolfowitz network and it is conceivable that Berger warned Hidden Hand. Incidentally, three weeks later Berger was charged by the FBI with the theft of critical documents from the National Archive relating to evidence that he had helped Wolfowitz facilitate the 9-11 attacks.

Wolfowitz is also running a Mossad agent in the Houston area called Avner Meir, whose present status is unknown, but we believe he is currently holding a visitor´s visa. His job is to facilitate the smuggling of Muslims (any Muslims will do) across the Mexican border and provide them with accomodation and distress funds under the asuspices of a fake charitable organisation. We suspect that Meir, also a master forger, will provide the unwitting Muslims with forged US passports and driving licences, plenty of Muslim literature, commendations and enough money to be "seen and remembered".

This was the basis of my discussions with American diplomatic personnel in Frankfurt yesterday, both of whom have been locked in secret discussions with the German government over, among many other things, their application for political refugee status in the event of making this known to the media.

The far side of the CIA and Mossad have been ordered to drop any plans they may have had for bombing the financial district of Frankfurt, including the European Central Bank. The Wolfowitz Network has decided that the Houston detonation must take priority over everything else.

All of our intercepts, field information and disclosures from former (and not so former!) US diplomatic personnel, tell us that the American people are being set up for another, but even more devastating, 9-11 tragedy in which a tiny group of people will gain enormously at the expense of the rest of the world.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sunofone

• Stellar

• MedicTJ

• Frosty

hrmm alien.gif

it wouldnt amaze me if this happened, or something later down the track and again those that are victimised are quick to blame terrorist and the countries that "may" be harbouring them.

i emphasized may because isnt that how it always is? a country is quick to blame someone and invade their country without even justifying their reasons to do so.... angry.gif

though i may not be able to do anything about it... but i think i speak for the world when i say that governments can sacrifice innocent lives, and while we are venerable in mourning and despair, convince us with lies that it we should go to war with those countries, and still get away with it... i mean up to now.. do we even know the truth of september 11the? ... it really burns my fire..... disgust.gif

Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas, Please be Dallas.

I live in the Houston area, did they mention any specifics on where in Houston?

I think a better response would be:

Please be a work of fiction, please be a work of fiction, Please be a work of fiction, please be a work of fiction, Please be a work of fiction, please be a work of fiction,

You get the idea...

Please be Dallas,

I live in the Houston area, did they mention any specifics on where in Houston?

415359[/snapback]

i am hoping its a fear tactic-the guy mentions the shipping industy and with the way they have been exposing our "vulnerability" concerning the shipping industry i can see it being something meant to freeze the import flow-how much would this cost us a day?can you imagine it? unsure.gif

most events have been prophesied in one way or another -i was thinking about starting a thread on prophecy but i guess a rumor of war could be the same thing-the belief about the pope stems from a graphic released by an official vatican website commemorating his 25th year at papacy

user posted image

notice how it ends in 2003 with 2004 possibly representing the cross at the top of the mountain

this is the site the image came from http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm

whether its a book,the deck from a strategy card game,a journalist or even numbers the truth is most events have been predicted...

on the gematria issue there seems to be an unusual association with the wtc and the number "11" other than the fact that the buildings themselves form"ed" a huge 11 there are some intriguing links surrounding the attack on the wtc-

the number 11-

first

sept.11 is the 254th day of the year(2+5+4=11)with 111 remaining

9/11 can be translated by adding 9+1+1=11

sept.11,1972-the world is officially introduced to terrorism at the olympic games in munich,germany-11 isreali athletes and coaches are taken hostage and killed--29(2+9=11) years later to the day wtc is attacked

sept.11,1990-bush sr,at a speech to the general assembly at the un,coined the phrase "new world order" 11 years later to the day wtc was attacked-

finally on the 11th of sept 2001 the wtc,which itself forms an

11,was attacked first by supposed american airline flight

11 killing all 92(9+2=11) people on board moments later another airliner attacked the wtc the crew totaled 11-later the pentagon was attacked by flight

77(7x11)

911 days later on march 11,2004 a train in madrid was attacked killing 191(1+9+1=11) people

coincidence? there are many more like each tower being 110 stories(10x11) etc...the fire fighter bush used as a photo op when he visited "ground zero" was wearing a helmet with the number 47 and it goes on and on-

Edited by Sunofone

its interesting that allister crowely had a fascination with the number 11-the following is quoted from -

Alister Crowley

The manifestation of Nuit

The following text was written by Aleister Crowley in 1904 in Kairo (he said it to be brought to his mind by a discarnated Intelligence named AIWASS) and because it was originally written in english and the beauty of the work is not really translatable, I'll offer it to you in it's original language.

These are magic composed texts and no advices to be taken into action word by word (although, as you might know, DO WHAT THOU VILST shall be the whole law).

I think this useful because of the flaming fire of debate :-( concerning people and belief which is already known to be untrue, to be stolen from other texts (which would be no reason against it, if they'd chosen the right pieces), and to be unable to learn (!!).

My incense is of resinous woods & gums; and there is no blood therein: because of my hair the trees of Eternity.

My number is 11, as all their numbers who are of us.

The Five Pointed Star, with a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red. My colour is black to the blind, but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have a secret glory for them that love me.

But to love me is better than all things: if under the night-stars in the desert thou presently burnest mine incense before me, invoking me with a pure heart, and the Serpent flame therein, thou shalt come a little to lie in my bosom. For one kiss wilt thou then be willing to give all; but whoso giveth one particle of dust shall lose all in that hour.

http://biphome.spray.se/d.scot/Other2/crowley1.htm

You shouldn't have posted more information on the event, as it now makes it look like nothing more than BS, before, the idea was somewhat plausible, but the gematria (WTF is that?) makes it totally laughable. I suggest you keep this kind of information between you and your junior high friends.

Tell him. How do you take a story that could have been beleivable then add something that makes it sound crazy.

Edited by ericraven2003

a failsafe job with zero chance of discovery.

Well... so much for a zero chance of discovery plan! You'd think that the gov would be able to keep something like this locked up in a dark dark closet if it were true.

How did the people find out about this, if its true, anyway?

do we even know the truth of september 11the?

Some people think so, others dont.

77(7x11)

Or 7X10 + 7

coincidence?

Im having a hard time believing that someone would make all these calculations and is so obsessed with the number 11 to frame everything he does on the number 11!

fire fighter bush used as a photo op when he visited "ground zero" was wearing a helmet with the number 47 and it goes on and on-

Where does 47 come into it?

i think he is trying to say 4 +7 = 11

but OH MY GOD 4-7 is -3.....all hale the non existant number!!! MINUS THREEEEEEE

Ahh.

Now, how about we take the hours of the attacks on 9/11. Hmm, things dont add up to 11 there, do they?

I just gotta bring this back and comment on it.....

Paul Wofowitz will authorise the detonation of a nuclear payload in the Houston area on December 27, 2004. The Hidden Hand network (Mossad/al-Qaeda/SAS) of which he is the nominal controller has verified in advance every aspect of operational integrity - a failsafe job with zero chance of discovery.

Now....read the bolt print CAREFULLY!

Zero chance of discovery, but yet you yourself seem to have it all figured out!

• 3 weeks later...

The only real good thing about wars is that they serve to wipe out some of the planet's population.

The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.

~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day":

Theodore Roosevelt, April 19, 1906

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

-- Theodore Roosevelt [1918]

A speech given by Franklin D. Roosevelt shortly after he signed the Lend-Lease Act (committing resources and aid to Britain in order to fend off the Nazi onslaught) remarks of Nazi Germany -

"These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new world order. It is not new, and it is not order." (Washington, D.C., March 15, 1941)