Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Manufactured scarcity

Sunofone

ill start with diamonds- on alex jones there was an interesting interview with a janine roberts who has made a video and book exposing what she has discovered about the true nature of diamonds-basically that the oppenheimer,through the use of mercinaries and inhumane labor practices as well as the mass haording and storage of diamonds,have been able to completely hide the truth about the abundance of diamonds and through the use of third world peasants mining and cutting for them-where they are subject to daily x-rays and work for dollars a day and pay them like a quarter to cut a stone-she says there are huge warehouses gaurded with military like precision and inside are sealed containers full of diamonds stacked to the ceiling-she has figured the actual worth of a 1 ct cut stone to be 5 dollars-and that there are hints at ulterior motives for policing the diamond concerning the diamonds ability to create circuits that are invulnerable to emp attacks as well as other wilder speculations-her video and website can be found here

http://www.sparkle.plus.com/index-frame.html

book info

user posted image

Glitter and Greed

This book brings to you what I found while investigating De Beers and the diamond cartel in 5 continents over 15 years. It is the full and real story of blood or conflict diamonds - from the First World War until today.

It tells how major diamond companies funded atrocities in Africa - and how child diamond cutters work in conditions defined by the UN as slavery, cutting the world's diamonds Let the author take you with her on the world's most international of television investigations - and into diamond mines. Travel to Russia, to Arctic Canada, into the cutting workshops of New York's Fifth Avenue, into those of Israel - and of India.

In my book I will also take you to the fantastically rich Atlantic coast of Southern Africa known as "the Forbidden Zone" where they literally vacuum up diamonds and can them like peas. Learn how De Beers can make flawless gems from sewage gas. Learn diamond secrets hidden for decades. Be smuggled with me into secret diamond prospects in Australia. Find out how powerful directors of De Beers tried and failed to stop our film being seen in Canada and the UK - and succeeded in Australia.

And also learn how a major American diamond mine was sabotaged so the US would not have its own diamond supplies. Read how Nazi Germany was secretly supplied with the vital diamonds needed to keep the war going- and why De Beers was accused by outraged US government officials of sabotaging the Allied war effort. De Beers strenuously denied this - so read the evidence.

video info

The Diamond Empire Feature Film - produced and written by Janine Roberts -

This film was suppressed after being shown on US, Canadian and UK television - allegedly due to the pressure put by Nicholas Oppenheimer, Chairman of De Beers, on John Birt, then head of the BBC, and on Marmaduke Hussey, Chairman of the Board of the BBC. Under this pressure, the BBC agreed that this film not be sold to other television stations (and thus has not been seen on African television stations). In the US it became impossible to buy videos of the film. Yet this film has never been found libellous or proved inaccurate in court. No judgement was ever made against it. The broadcasters had simply caved in to pressure from De Beers, the company that rules the diamond world.

The response of the film's producer to this ban was to go out to South Africa and to show the film herself inside De Beer's own diamond mines to the mineworkers. She also stayed with the mineworkers in the Townships - learnt much more from them about De Beers - including how it was hiding just how rich its mines were in diamonds - and she herself is now selling here copies of the film so you can judge it for yourselves.

In Canada, a De Beers director lobbied government ministers to try to stop the film being shown - but failed in this after the Sierra Club's lawyers, the unions and the Dene came to the support of the film's exhibitors.

It is particularly sad that my diamond film was never on Australian television due to pressure from De Beers - it was withdrawn within days of being scheduled for transmission - as it was the most expensive and international television investigation every launched from Australia - and the first major investigation on television into what we now know as "blood diamonds"

Don't let it be censored. Buy the film, and the book if you can - and show them to friends who want to buy a diamond. We can make a difference. We can help reform this trade.

The film comes on a CD with a bonus, a collection of unique photos taken by the author since she made the film inside De Beers diamond mines , despite De Beers banning her from the mines (the first person banned since the rise of the ANC.) These photos reveal appalling condition for workers inside De Beers fantastically rich mines . To this is joined a collection of previously secret documents. Use of these photos and documents for educational and non-profit purposes is permitted

The story behind this film, of how the writer raised support to hunt down the diamond cartel's operations in six continents, is told in her book, reviewed opposite as 'enthralling' and 'brilliant'. It is a riveting diamond adventure, it tells of what happened when she was secretly road-showing the film around De Beers mining camps, how she was smuggled into De Beers largest diamond mines- where she found horrific conditions. She tells why US Justice Department lawyers believed De Beers damaged the US fight against Hitler - and why US Intelligence believed traitors in the UK government protected a large and lucrative secret diamond trade with Hitler. She tells of how enriched uranium was later smuggled into Africa disguised as a diamond shipment with the help of the US government. .She describes how De Beers directors lied and misled the BBC and WGBH in order to suppress her film - and how she later came to testify at the US Congress on De Beers and human rights

HOW TWO MONTHS' SALARY LASTS A LIFETIME IN REALLY EVIL sh**.

By Mike Bruno

the diamond engagement ring tradition could be the greatest PR scam ever invented. It is ingrained in society that everyone from the stockbroker to the janitor has to shell out thousands to the diamond industry if he wants to marry his woman.

After all. It's "how you can make two months' salary last forever," right?

Eighty years ago, your great grandparents didn't do this when they

got married. They gave each other big wooden boxes and simple things like promise rings and hope chests. The allure of diamonds is part of a huge, century-long conspiracy by the diamond industry, namely giant De Beers, which controls stockpiles and sets the price of stones, which aren't the rarest in nature, even though they're the most expensive.

Janine Roberts has made a career out of following this seedy business and exposing the oftentimes disgusting lengths it goes to maintain control over the diamond's worth. She recently took a few moments to share some thoughts from her most recent book, Glitter & Greed: The Secret World of the Diamond Cartel.

JR-Janine Roberts

BT-Black Table

BT: When did this whole diamond engagement ring thing start?

JR: Diamonds became engagement stones around the end of the recession. Ernest Oppenheimer, who was in control of De Beers in the 1930s, was shutting down diamond mines to control supply and keep the price of diamonds high. He sent his son Harry to New York to meet with advertisers, because he realized that he couldn't have diamonds being bought up just by rich people. They needed something that would appeal to everyone.

Well, everyone has to get engaged. So they spent a million pounds a year (about $1.7 million) to establish the diamond engagement ring as a sacrament -- a spiritual thing. "Diamonds are forever." They invented that and advertised it at every high school at the time. They got Paramount Studios involved by having the female stars wearing diamonds and by creating diamonds films. Marilyn Monroe's "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" and such. That advertising campaign created the myth.

It was quite different in old times. Diamonds in India, for example, were worn for many years mostly by men. Their hardness was a symbol of fertility. They had to create a new story about diamonds for the woman.

BT: The diamond industry, especially De Beers, which now controls a vast majority of the rough diamonds being sent off for polishing, will do whatever it takes to control the supply of diamonds and keep the prices up, according to your book. What other egregious examples are there of price fixing?

JR: De Beers always says they don't restrict supplies. But I've talked to sources, and researched industry books, and I found De Beers records with Ernest Oppenheimer quoted as saying they have bought out farms rich in diamonds and hid them.

One farm was in Arkansas. In about 1910 a pig farmer in Arkansas, about 120 miles south of Little Rock, was cleaning out the swill when he found some diamonds. He couldn't believe they could actually be diamonds, but hesent them to Tiffany's, who reported back that they really were. This farmer found a diamond pipe in Arkansas.

He hired a couple of companies to help him mine the top 40 feet or so to raise money for proper equipment to set up a full production mine. They sent stones to Tiffany by the tens of thousands. Good quality gems. Geologists came in from a mine manager of a De Beers mine in South Africa and also reported that this was a highly commercial deposit. There are plenty of records that this was so.

After about 20 years of work on the deposit, the owner of the mine went to New York to meet with Ernest Oppenheimer, who was a very big seller through Anglo American, a De Beers rival at the time. I have a copy of a cable sent from that meeting by the mine owner to a manger back in Arkansas. The Arkansas mine owner said that Oppenheimer has extraordinary ideas about mining, to shut down the activity, hide all the paperwork and "I'll explain when I get back."

Henry Ford was using industrial stones from Arkansas for his assembly line. Ford offered to pay premium price for them. That was refused. He asked the owner to name his price for the whole operation. To his amazement, he refused to sell it and instead shut it down. The allegation is that the mine owner went off to get a lucrative job with De Beers.

BT: And this is legal?

JR: The Justice Department believes it was a conspiracy to control supply.

The U.S. is the biggest market for diamonds in the world. Due to the Sherman Act's ban on international price fixing, diamond cartels couldn't control that mine in Arkansas, which appeared to be so rich that it could destroy part of the controlled market for diamonds. If the U.S. was independent of Africa, that would be disastrous.

So it stopped being a mine, and it is now a tourist attraction. For $4 you get a pair of boots and a spade, and you can dig a hole -- no deeper than four feet -- and take home what you can fill a bucket with by nighttime. If you see it, it looks like people picking mushrooms or strawberries -- crawling, looking for stones on the surface. The deposit was so rich that you can still find them there. People actually dig up around 300 a year.

I was down in a mine in South Africa on the Atlantic Coast, and I mentioned this to a mine worker. He laughed and said it had happened there. A large part of one deposit was turned into a game park. The miner told me De Beers had to ship in some antelope so there would actually be game. A geologist I talked to said that half of the reserves of the mine are in the game park.

BT: Does anyone ever try to stop this?

JR: Last year some documents from the prime minister in Namibia were leaked. Among them was a letter written by Maurice Templesman, who is very much the De Beers representative in the U.S. in a formal sense. The Namibian government had decided that it wanted to check the price De Beers was paying them for their diamonds. De Beers doesn't only buy all the product from Namibia; it also sets the price it's paying. The government is supposed to be De

This young boy cuts and polishes diamonds. As he does this without any protective gear, sharp diamond dust is cutting his lungs. How romantic.

Beers' partner, but it decided to make sure De Beers was paying the correct price, the market price. Maurice Templesman met with the president and prime minister, and the leaked letter was one he wrote back to them.

It said, roughly, "As I told you, we are prepared to make $50 million available to you that does not have to be reported officially if you don't check the prices De Beers is paying." This letter was released in Namibian newspapers.

The check never happened. De Beers probably offered them slightly more money for the diamonds so that there would not be any proof that they were cheating on the price. There are stacks of documentation in my book of Namibian officials saying that they can't discover what De Beers gets for our diamonds.

BT: What about the link to terrorism, which is what suddenly got Americans interested in illegal diamond trading?

JR: There are reports of things going on in countries we know are involved with terrorism, but al-Qaida is only tip of the iceberg as far as using diamonds for military or aggressive purposes. There are documents in my book about what happens in the Congo, how U.S. Special Forces went in to get control of mines being taken over by rebels. The UN says that over a million people died over these wars in Africa, which seems to me far worse than what al-Qaida has been doing. There are Hezbollah merchants, Israelis sending conflict stones into Tel Aviv.

Really, you have this prolific natural resource in at least 20 countries. They are extremely cheap to mine, sold at extremely high prices, so they fund all sorts of nasty things in Africa.

BT: So when will people wake up to all this? Are people finally starting to pay attention?

JR: I just keep plugging away to see if people take it up. I've been told me that it's my work that inspired "conflict diamonds" work in the first place. But it's not good enough. Not far enough.

I found as I go around the U.S. that a lot of journalists treat me like some kind of heroine, which is wonderful. I didn't expect it, but it has let me talk about human rights issues on C-SPAN and Fox. They usually want me to talk about diamonds and terrorism, but I explain that it's very broad -- not just al-Qaida. Once I was on TV in Boston, and a woman from the Congo called up and said it was so good talking about what's going on in the Congo where it's like 100 September 11s happened. That was lovely. I'll just keep coming out around the world and hopefully things will start happening.

http://www.blacktable.com/bruno031030.htm

peak-oil is a form of this kind of manipulation but on a grander scale-anybody care to comment on the peak-oil scenario?

Edited by Sunofone

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sunofone

• turbonium

• The Caspian Hare

• d3v

debeers are evil evil people.

Once the synthetic diamonds gain popularity they will lose the power they once had. I will be glad to see them get what they deserve.

i hope this wasnt posted too late for those who are considering breaking themselves buying diamonds for christmas- santa.gif

Edited by Sunofone

I have no doubt its all true and it just shows you what evil goes on behind closed doors.

I know of things millions of times more evil, sick and disturbing than that hmm.gifhmm.gif

Whats also sad is how so many people go through their lives thinkinig nothing of this sort happens no.gif

Yeah, diamonds are a big racket. There's other gems that are much more rare. They restrict the supply to keep prices high. And then they have a slick marketing campaign to convince you that you don't really love someone unless you shell out thousands of dollars for a shiny rock. All that money, meanwhile, funds wars in Africa. De Beers can't operate in the US because of anti-trust laws, correct? I'll never buy a diamond.

• 2 months later...

i almost forgot about this one--lets continue with the Abiogenic petroleum origin theory and the peak oil HOAX rearing its ugly head-

Fossil Fuels Made without Fossils

Similar reactions deep in the Earth may churn out hydrocarbons from inorganic matter

By Gabe Romain

Betterhumans Staff

9/13/2004 5:01 PM

Methane Bubble

Credit: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences

No bursted bubble: Methane bubble formation under conditions similar to deep Earth supports the theory that hydrocarbons are generated there

Fossil fuel may not require fossils, as the pressure of deep Earth has been found capable of creating hydrocarbons from inorganic matter.

The findings, by an American team of researchers, suggest that hydrocarbons, the main constituents of fossil fuels such as coal, petroleum and natural gas, could be extracted from a virtually endless source.

"These experiments point to the possibility of an inorganic source of hydrocarbons at great depth in the Earth—that is, hydrocarbons that come from simple reactions between water and rock and not just from the decomposition of living organisms," says researcher Russell Hemley of the Carnegie Institution of Washington's Geophysical Laboratory in DC.

Debatable source

There are two theories on the origin of fossil fuels, the biogenic theory and the abiogenic theory.

According to the biogenic theory, fossil fuels are the remnants of ancient plant and animal life deposited in sedimentary rocks.

According to the abiogenic theory, hydrocarbon deposits are primordial, being part of the Earth as it formed. The abiogenic theory holds that petroleum is produced by nonbiological processes deep in the Earth's crust.

Methane is the most abundant hydrocarbon in the Earth's crust and is the main component of natural gas. Often, gas reserves are accompanied by liquid petroleum. These reserves, at three to five miles beneath the surface, exist in relatively low-pressure conditions. At further depths however, crushing pressures and extreme temperature conditions results in matter that behaves much differently.

Whether or not hydrocarbons exist deeper and can be formed from nonbiological matter has been the subject of much debate.

"Huge implications"

For their experiments, the researchers created laboratory conditions mimicking the Earth's upper mantle, which underlies the crust at depths of about 20 to 60 kilometers (12 to 37 miles).

The researchers squeezed materials common at the Earth's surface—iron oxide, calcite and water—to pressures ranging from 50,000 to 110,000 times the pressure at sea level. They then heated the samples to temperatures up to 1,500°C (2,700°F).

They were able to get methane to form by reducing the carbon in calcite over a wide range of temperatures and pressures, supporting the possibility that the deep Earth may produce abiogenic hydrocarbons.

"This paper is important," says physicist Freeman Dyson at Princeton University in New Jersey. "Not because it settles the question whether the origin of natural gas and petroleum is organic or inorganic, but because it gives us tools to attack the question experimentally. If the answer turns out to be inorganic, this has huge implications for the ecology and economy of our planet as well as for the chemistry of other planets."

http://www.betterhumans.com/News/news.aspx...ID=2004-09-13-3

In 1970 the Russians started drilling Kola SG-3, an exploration well which finally reached a staggering world record depth of 40,230 feet. Since then, Russian oil majors including Yukos have quietly drilled more than 310 successful super-deep oil wells, and put them into production. Last Year Russia overtook Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest single oil producer, and is now set to completely dominate global oil production and sales for the next century.

If the opening paragraph of this report started by claiming that completely unlimited crude oil reserves exist inside planet earth, readers might be tempted to regard the entire text as preposterous ghostwriting for a novelist like Frederick Forsyth. If the report then went on to claim that the Russians have exploited this stunning reality for nearly thirty years, right under the largely unwitting noses of western intelligence, readers could be excused for mistaking the author for a lunatic, or perhaps as a front for spy novelist John le Carré. The problem here is that unlimited oil reserves do exist inside planet earth, and the Russians long ago developed the advanced technology necessary to recover these unlimited oil reserves in an efficient and timely manner.

Profoundly disturbing hard intelligence like this does not sit well with the frantic cries of western academic shills and lobbyists, determined to convince you all that the end of the oil world is nigh, or, more accurately, that America faces an imminent catastrophe when global production capacity "Peaks", i.e. when world demand for crude oil finally exceeds the rate at which we can physically pump the required product out of the ground. The gist of these false claims are outlined in a speech given at the at the University of Clausthal, by lobbyist Doctor Colin Campbell during December 2000:

"In summary, these are the main points that we have to grasp: Conventional [Free flowing] oil provides most of the oil produced today, and is responsible for about 95% of all oil that has been produced so far. It will continue to dominate supply for a long time to come. It is what matters most. Its discovery peaked in the 1960s. We now find one barrel for every four we consume. Middle East share of production is set to rise. The rest of the world peaked in 1997, and is therefore in terminal decline. World peak comes within about five years" [circa 12/2005]

Campbell is just the tip of a giant iceberg of academic Peak Oil 'experts' who suddenly appeared en-masse to give you this frightening news, right after President Saddam Hussein suddenly started trading his oil in Euros rather than in US Dollars, a devastating switch with the easy capacity to destroy the US Dollar in less than five years if it was left unchallenged and unchecked.

So these shills [decoys] were carefully positioned to deflect your attention away from the obvious greed and incompetence of the United States Government and its Wall Street masters, and focus it elsewhere instead. Then, hopefully, a few years later down the track when prices start to bounce through the roof, and America has no Euros to buy crude oil, you will blame gasoline prices of $5.00+ per gallon at the pumps on an 'inevitable decline' in world oil production, rather than march furiously on Washington DC with locked and loaded firearms.

cont...

http://www.vialls.com/wecontrolamerica/peakoil.html

I think one only has to learn the history of the oil industry to understand just how out-and-out evil these people are. Even the most cursory study of the diamond trade history is about as scary.

sonofone I doubt many of your theories, but I fear that you just may have a serious point here.

Good topic, Sun. You're spot on with this. Maybe we need to start a disinformationist or depopulationist thread - we could start with Mike Ruppert.

Edited by turbonium

• 5 months later...

Campbell is just the tip of a giant iceberg of academic Peak Oil 'experts' who suddenly appeared en-masse to give you this frightening news, right after President Saddam Hussein suddenly started trading his oil in Euros rather than in US Dollars, a devastating switch with the easy capacity to destroy the US Dollar in less than five years if it was left unchallenged and unchecked.

So these shills [decoys] were carefully positioned to deflect your attention away from  the obvious greed and incompetence of the United States Government and its Wall Street masters, and focus it elsewhere instead. Then, hopefully, a few years later down the track when prices start to bounce through the roof, and America has no Euros to buy crude oil, you will blame gasoline prices of $5.00+ per gallon at the pumps on an 'inevitable decline' in world oil production, rather than march furiously on Washington DC with locked and loaded firearms.

cont...

http://www.vialls.com/wecontrolamerica/peakoil.html

533283[/snapback]

i had come across this older thread and found these paragraphs that brought up a point i had intended on mentioning but forgot--it seems from the circumstances above that the suddeness of 9/11 and the middle east conquest had to do with saddam switching the currency that he used in trading his oil from dollars to euros--immediately after the switch pnac was drawn up,peak oil hit the media,the towers were attacked and we had assumed control of afgh --completing the pipeline we confiscated saddams wells shortly after--this seems to be an important clue that people seem to be overlooking--im not much of an economist but i bet morgan reynolds could shed light on the subject --

My wife's wedding ring is a cubic zirconia and she's proud of it. Nobody else has to ever know and it looks real enough. It's mounted in real gold but for a 1 carat stone the entire ring is worth maybe $150. This way we're also not too worried if the stone gets lost. I don't see a downside.

Well, I'm an idiot. I paid 2 grand for my DeBeers. 9 years ago? That just sucks.

"Money is the root of all evil" ...invest in hydrogen fuel cells (thats what John Titor said huh.gif ...I know, I know...)

*Sunofone, I'd settle for cubic zirconia cool.gif

Edited by Me_Again

Once upon a while, lo those many years ago, women thought that men who loved them were the ones who went to work on a daily basis and brought at least most of the money home to provide adequate living quarters, saw to it that the children were disciplined properly, and educated, and looked after them and the children in general. Sought after male fiancées were those who were saving and becoming educated so that they could provide these things after wedding vows were said. Then the (not so) wonderful world of advertising was invented, and suddenly, all that no longer cut it. Diamonds and furs had to be presented, along with all kinds of other needless jewelry. Dependable autos weren't enough, it had to be the SYZ-SEXY model, even if it didn't begin to meet family needs. Second and third specialty autos became fashionable. A fur coat, best sable, then mink, then fox, became an absolute requirement, even if it meant taking out a second mortgage on the house. The theme of advertising became, "if your husband (or male friend) [/b]really[/b] loves you, he will buy you (put merchandise name here)." And the women fell for the advertising. Simple as that. I recall my second wife asking me, "Dear, I have a sable stole, a mink coat, a silver fox jacket, do you think I have too many furs?" (Looking for a no answer, since she had her eye on another fur). Now, we lived in So. Cal, and perhaps once or twice a year, she might have occasion to wear on of her furs. It has all become a bad joke, and one which I think we might well rue the day it was played on us. It is, after all, up to the ladies to determine how they will be pleased. yes.gif

Sunofone, out of all the crazy stuff you post about conspiracies that I give you crap about, unfortunately I have to admit that this one is spot on. (that admission hurt!) wink2.gif

DeBoers has been known as quite the evil cabal for a long time, but the press just doesn't care - because an entire section of our economy would be wiped out by the general knowledge of the price-fixing and manufactured scarcity.

And I don't know how to fix it...

tongue.gif Seems you found the wrong lady, Larry. I don't want furs, have very little 'real' jewelry, drive a '92 vehicle that wasn't new when I bought it, and moved into a 110 year old house that the city wanted to condemn that we restored.

Maybe if you splurge on the lady early in the relationship and spend more than you can afford, you've lead her to believe that that you can provide her with things beyond your means??? hmm.gif

didnt take long to find this! a clear and concise repeated MO that is easy to demonstrate --first there was this concerning iraq and then another on iran--ok so now we all know what indicators to be looking for in bush's propaganda catapoult's fox and cnn

The Real But Unspoken

Reasons For The Iraq War

From Independent Media Center

www.indymedia.org:8081

2-3-3

Summary

Although completely suppressed in the U.S. media, the answer to the Iraq enigma is simple yet shocking - it an an oil CURRENCY war. The Real Reason for this upcoming war is this administration's goal of preventing further OPEC momentum towards the euro as an oil transaction currency standard. However, in order to pre-empt OPEC, they need to gain geo-strategic control of Iraq along with its 2nd largest proven oil reserves. This lengthy essay will discuss the macroeconomics of the "petro-dollar" and the unpublicized but real threat to U.S. economic hegemony from the euro as an alternative oil transaction currency.

THE REAL REASONS FOR THE UPCOMING WAR IN IRAQ

A Macroeconomic and Geostrategic Analysis of the Unspoken Truth

By W. Clark

wrc92@aol.com

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be ... The People cannot be safe without information. When the press is free, and every man is able to read, all is safe."

Those words by Thomas Jefferson embody the unfortunate state of affairs that have beset our nation. As our government prepares to go to war with Iraq, our country seems unable to answer even the most basic questions about this war. First, why is there virtually no international support to topple Saddam? If Iraq's WMD program truly possessed the threat level that President Bush has repeatedly purported, why is there no international coalition to militarily disarm Saddam? Secondly, despite over 300 unfettered U.N inspections to date, there has been no evidence reported of a reconstituted Iraqi WMD program. Third, and despite Bush's rhetoric, the CIA has not found any links between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda. To the contrary, some analysts believe it is far more likely Al Qaeda might acquire an unsecured former Soviet Union Weapon(s) of Mass Destruction, or potentially from sympathizers within a destabilized Pakistan. cont...

The Real Reasons Why Iran is the Next Target:

The Emerging Euro-denominated International Oil Marker

by William Clark

www.globalresearch.ca 27 October 2004

The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html

The Iranians are about to commit an "offense" far greater than Saddam Hussein's conversion to the euro of Iraq�s oil exports in the fall of 2000. Numerous articles have revealed Pentagon planning for operations against Iran as early as 2005. While the publicly stated reasons will be over Iran's nuclear ambitions, there are unspoken macroeconomic drivers explaining the Real Reasons regarding the 2nd stage of petrodollar warfare - Iran's upcoming euro-based oil Bourse.

In 2005-2006, The Tehran government has a developed a plan to begin competing with New York's NYMEX and London's IPE with respect to international oil trades - using a euro-denominated international oil-trading mechanism. This means that without some form of US intervention, the euro is going to establish a firm foothold in the international oil trade. Given U.S. debt levels and the stated neoconservative project for U.S. global domination, Tehran's objective constitutes an obvious encroachment on U.S. dollar supremacy in the international oil market

"Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes...known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. . . No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."

- James Madison, Political Observations, 1795

Madison�s words of wisdom should be carefully considered by the American people and world community. The rapidly deteriorating situation on the ground in Iraq portends an even direr situation for American soldiers and the People of the world community - should the Bush administration pursue their strategy regarding Iran. Current geopolitical tensions between the United States and Iran extend beyond the publicly stated concerns regarding Iran�s nuclear intentions, and likely include a proposed Iranian "petroeuro system" for oil trade. Similar to the Iraq war, upcoming operations against Iran relate to the macroeconomics of the `petrodollar recycling� and the unpublicized but real challenge to U.S. dollar supremacy from the euro as an alternative oil transaction currency.

It is now obvious the invasion of Iraq had less to do with any threat from Saddam�s long-gone WMD program and certainly less to do to do with fighting International terrorism than it has to do with gaining control over Iraq�s hydrocarbon reserves and in doing so maintaining the U.S. dollar as the monopoly currency for the critical international oil market. Throughout 2004 statements by former administration insiders revealed that the Bush/Cheney administration entered into office with the intention of toppling Saddam Hussein. Indeed, the neoconservative strategy of installing a pro-U.S. government in Baghdad along with multiple U.S. military bases was partly designed to thwart further momentum within OPEC towards a "petroeuro." However, subsequent events show this strategy to be fundamentally flawed, with Iran moving forward towards a petroeuro system for international oil trades, while Russia discusses this option.cont...

Edited by Sunofone

Good in depth piece Sunofone...whenever they say "...it's not about the oil...", it's about the oil and whenever they say "...it"s not about the money...", its about the money. lol

PS I do not like the idea that we are using our troops to fight a corporations war at the taxpayers expense. The real beneficiaries will be Booz Hamilton and Haliburton, Brown & Root.

If you look at Brown & Roots history you will see this same scenario play out over and over. You'd think that Americans would have caught on by now?

Edited by dmgspycat

The history of deBeers is a classic example of the power of the mainstream media. Today's society has deemed it a "necessity" to purchase a diamond ring for wedding engagements. This is the result of the infiltration of deBeers into Hollywood and mainstream advertising since WW2. Before that time, few rings were more than one carat, and many rings had no diamond as its setting.

"A diamond is forever" was the advertising mantra that succeeded in establishing a product that symbolizes an "eternal" bond of marriage, and to dissuade creating a second-hand sales market to compete with original source sales outlets, which they monopolize.

They were the first and biggest company buying "product placement" in Hollywood movies, and got everyone from Marilyn Monroe to the Queen of England to wear them in public as a show of wealth and importance. They did it very covertly, purposely not mentioning the name deBeers - because they had and still have a monopoly, only the product itself needs to be seen and mentioned in a favorable light to be a successful ad campaign. With no competition, no "brand name" needs repeating. It would be like only the name "Cola" needing to be flogged by Pepsi, if Coca Cola, or any other manufacturers, didn't exist as competition.

Of course, Cecil Rhodes, the founder of deBeers, was funded into his monopoly by, (no big surprise), the Rothschilds!

• 5 months later...

heres an article ive been meaning to stick here--

user posted image

'Fossil fuel' theory takes hit with NASA finding

New study shows methane on Saturn's moon Titan not biological

Posted: December 1, 2005

11:48 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

NASA scientists are about to publish conclusive studies showing abundant methane of a non-biologic nature is found on Saturn's giant moon Titan, a finding that validates a new book's contention that oil is not a fossil fuel.

"We have determined that Titan's methane is not of biologic origin," reports Hasso Niemann of the Goddard Space Flight Center, a principal NASA investigator responsible for the Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer aboard the Cassini-Huygens probe that landed on Titan Jan. 14.

Niemann concludes the methane "must be replenished by geologic processes on Titan, perhaps venting from a supply in the interior that could have been trapped there as the moon formed."

The studies announced by NASA yesterday will be reported in the Dec. 8 issue of the scientific journal Nature.

"This finding confirms one of the key arguments in 'Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil,'" claims co-author Jerome R. Corsi. "We argue that oil and natural gas are abiotic products, not 'fossil fuels' that are biologically created by the debris of dead dinosaurs and ancient forests."

Methane has been synthetically created in the laboratory, Corsi points out, "and now NASA confirms that abiotic methane is abundantly found on Titan."

The realization that hydrocarbons are produced inorganically throughout our solar system was a key insight that led Cornell University astronomer Thomas Gold to write his 1998 book, "The Deep Hot Biosphere: The Myth of Fossil Fuels.

LINK

• 1 month later...

this one needs to be discussed as they are still trying to perpetuate this hoax and have recently been raping us at the pumps

Peak Oil Hoax -

The Energy Non-Crisis

By Lindsey Williams

Reformation.org

2-14-6

The following are small excerpts from chapters in Mr. Willims book 'The Energy Non-Crisis'

CHAPTER 1 - The Great Oil Deception ... There is no true energy crisis. There never has been an energy crisis . . . except as it has been produced by the Federal government for the purpose of controlling the American people. ...

CHAPTER 3 - Shut Down That Pipeline ... My friend answered, "Well, Brother Lindsey, that's one of the major cross-country pipelines carrying crude oil from the West to the East." "Ah," I answered, "That's rather interesting. I've heard there's a possibility of an energy crisis. I'm sure glad those pumps are running full speed ahead." ... That was in 1972. You will remember that 1973 was the first time we were told there was really an energy crisis. The East Coast was used as a test for that energy crisis, and there were long lines of people waiting, burning fuel while they waited in line for gas they couldn't get. ... Well, the man finally recognized that I was getting a little bit indignant and he said, "well, mister, if you really want to know the truth, the truth is the Federal government has ordered us to close this pipeline down." The old Westerner went on and told how he stood up to the boss man, "Why man, I can hardly believe that. After all, we've got an energy crisis." The boss man answered him, "Sir, we're closing it down because we've been ordered to." ...

debeers are evil evil people.

Once the synthetic diamonds gain popularity they will lose the power they once had. I will be glad to see them get what they deserve.

The diamonds that will undo debeers will be 'real' diamonds. Not synthetic in any way.

They will be manufactured yes...but not synthetic. They will be created in the laboratory by nano technology and will be...100% real.

The question is will debeers be able to control this new technology and the onslaught of perfect real diamonds? I don't know.

• 2 months later...

manufacturing scarcity,torture,rendition,illegal wiretapping,starting a war on lies,free speech zones,rigging elections,intimidation using anthrax,pnac perpetrating 9/11... how much more are we going to stand for?

We Invaded Iraq to Increase Oil Company Profits by Ensuring that the Price of Oil Would Rise Due to Decreased -- Not Increased -- Availability, Greg Palast Asserts in a BuzzFlash Interview About His New Book, "Armed Madhouse"

Edited by Sunofone

Sunofone, both these have been known for years.

The diamond industry bought up mines in CA decades ago, fenced and posted guards.

Since Rockefeller oil has been controlled.

So why do we not do the free energy thing? If enough people go there, the powers will be defeated.

And I'm not opening a debate on free energy, it's been around a very long time.

• 6 months later...

sorry i hope this isnt too late but dont forget the truth about diamonds!!! stick with emeralds or ruby