Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Might As Well Start It Now!

MedicTJ

I'll bet.....within one month.........

That some crackpot will be here saying that the Earthquake in Asia was a complete and utter deception.

And they'll say something about how the illuminati took a nuclear warhead 6 miles down into the Indian Ocean and detonated it on the fault line. Causing the disaster.

Or wait. It wasn't an earthquake at all! It was a GIANT SPACESHIP that crashed into the ocean and that's what caused the massive tidal wave.

Am I at least getting close here?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walken

• Mr. 420

• MedicTJ

• The Caspian Hare

it will be blamed on planet x and your right. some conspiracy nut will blame it on illuminati, reptilians or the coming of god

Edited by Hotoke

Ha ha. And they'll be saying "yes, we founnd out that we accidentally spent a gagillion dollars on Iraq when we meant to spent it on Afganastan" I'm sure...

Already a thread. I beat you to it tongue.gifgrin2.gif

But I agree...how long till the nutjob conspiracy theorists come out of the woodwork saying this was the work of the Bush Administrations Reptillian masters.

Coo-coo, coo-coo wacko.gif

By the way Manfred, I like your quote at the end. Well actually Bush's quote original.gif

That some crackpot will be here saying that the Earthquake in Asia was a complete and utter deception.

And they'll say something about how the illuminati took a nuclear warhead 6 miles down into the Indian Ocean and detonated it on the fault line.  Causing the disaster.

Or wait.  It wasn't an earthquake at all!  It was a GIANT SPACESHIP that crashed into the ocean and that's what caused the massive tidal wave.

424772[/snapback]

But arent we all crackpots in someway? laugh.gif Thats why we all come here to read about "unexplained mysteries"....Aside from all the conspiracies and scientific peeing contests we have here on UM the one thing I've learned is: I AM THE LIZARD MAN.

p.s. (it was the zionist central command testing their new seismic laser weapon that caused the tsunami. (god(s) be with the survivors of that terrible disaster sad.gif )).

Ultimately the US will be blamed because we either 'caused' the earthquake by not signing the Keoto Treaty or because our SUVs caused 'global warming' and that triggered the EQ. Already we are being blamed with 'indifference' because we only sent a check for fifteen MILLION dollars the first day after.

stupid americans. them and there darn reality t.v. shows. they always cause the eathquakes.

im sorry guys but u are right.. there is a conspiracy..

Saddam Hussein broke out of prison and swam to indian ocean and used his Weapons of Mass Destruction he had in his pockets all along and detonated it near the fault line...

that saddam hussein.. very very tricky... you tricky person you... blink.gif

I should probably tell you the crackpot you're talking about...is me. I think its a conspiracy.

And they'll say something about how the illuminati took a nuclear warhead 6 miles down into the Indian Ocean and detonated it on the fault line.  Causing the disaster.

Or wait.  It wasn't an earthquake at all!  It was a GIANT SPACESHIP that crashed into the ocean and that's what caused the massive tidal wave.

424772[/snapback]

I'm sure your right. Someone, somewhere will suggest it to be a conspiracy of some sort, and, incredibly enough, will garnish a small following.

Crackpots will say anything.

And they'll say something about how the illuminati took a nuclear warhead 6 miles down into the Indian Ocean and detonated it on the fault line.

I wouldn't put it past the illuminated ones. However, I severly doubt a nuclear warhead on a fault line could cause an earthquake.

Or wait. It wasn't an earthquake at all! It was a GIANT SPACESHIP that crashed into the ocean and that's what caused the massive tidal wave.

It's fun to take pot-shots at people we feel superior to, isn't it? Hell, I do it all the time. But that doesn't make me right in doing so. Infact, I need to stop it. And so do you. Don't get me wrong, there are a million crackpots for every sane person, but I get the feeling you are not interested in the truth about reality because you feel you already have access to it.

Who controls TV, newspapers, and schools? Do you know? It is the government placed above us. They control everylast bit of information we see through those mediums.

Who controls the internet? No one. This allows two things. It allows information to escape the direct clutches of governmental power. But it also allows any crackpot to post whatever he wants and claim it's true.

The fact of the matter is that you can't trust any mass media. But people are still in the belief that the government is looking out for our rights and freedoms. This is not so. this is a lie. A complete lie. Yet everyperson I talk to about how the government controls mass media says "Oh, the government would never do anything like that!"

Government officials have the power to come to my house, kill me in secret, and have nobody ever know about it. And because of the patriot act, they now have the legal right. Would you trust someone who can weild the power to be above the law?

A good way to study how media and dictators can effect the populous is by studying the regime of hitler. He is the first step people should take. Hell, my friend's grandmoth says that when she was a child, everyone saw hitler as a hero, not a murderous madman. He was actually able to convince the public that he was acting in their best interest, and people loved him for it. Now, ask a modern day german what their take on hitler is now...

But where hitler failed, north america is succeeding. I'm sure you don't want to hear this, I sure as hell didn't, but it has been proven that the US was directly responsible for the Sept 11th attacks. I know, that's just a crazy conspiracy theory, isn't it? I used to think so too, until I dug for proof.

I suggest you do the same. It may be terrifying and unpleasent, but the people have the right to be informed. The truth hurts sometimes, wouldn't you agree? Ecspecially when you realize that someone you trust (or love) has lied to you.

Crackpots will say anything.

And they'll say something about how the illuminati took a nuclear warhead 6 miles down into the Indian Ocean and detonated it on the fault line.

I wouldn't put it past the illuminated ones. However, I severly doubt a nuclear warhead on a fault line could cause an earthquake.

It's fun to take pot-shots at people we feel superior to, isn't it? Hell, I do it all the time. But that doesn't make me right in doing so. Infact, I need to stop it. And so do you. Don't get me wrong, there are a million crackpots for every sane person, but I get the feeling you are not interested in the truth about reality because you feel you already have access to it.

431654[/snapback]

So are you that one in a million? Using your 1/1,000,000 ratio would mean only about 300 sane people in the U.S.. I guess that explains alot. I'm willing to bet its more like 1/30,000,000 in Canada though....hehehe devil.gif

I agree. You can't make fun of us because we think differntly to you. I'm sure a number of people, myself included, will be reluctant to give their theorys on the disaster now, as we've been ridiculed before we even posted them.

I say post whatever you feel, just be ready to get ridiculed if its dumb. Thats how it werks round here. Just imagine how bad this forum would suck if everybody was a time traveler/reptile/alien lord. Just don't take dark elf. I'm always the dark elf.

I'm waiting for someone to spin the fact that all those animals escaped the disaster into some sort of conspiracy. That should be interesting.

Maybe with the telekenesis the animals intercepted and received the warnings given to the on ground entitys via telekenesis. This would mean the animals could in turn warn eachother and escape, as well as the ET's.

Maybe with the telekenesis the animals intercepted and received the warnings given to the on ground entitys via telekenesis. This would mean the animals could in turn warn eachother and escape, as well as the ET's.

433073[/snapback]

Then why can't deer escape the terrible fate they have met several times with the hood of my car?

Ultimately the US will be blamed because we either 'caused' the earthquake by not signing the Keoto Treaty or because our SUVs caused 'global warming' and that triggered the EQ.  Already we are being blamed with 'indifference' because we only sent a check for fifteen MILLION dollars the first day after.

427032[/snapback]

Hey Joe, is that a black Yamaha Pacifica in the picture? mellow.gif