Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly Figure In Photo A Sign From God?

Sweetpumper

Pic in story link:

ANAHEIM (CBSLA.com) — A pastor and his wife believe a ghostly figure that appeared in the background of a photograph is a sign from a higher power.

CBS2’s Stacey Butler reports that a man named Radu, who didn’t want to appear on-camera, took a photo of a co-worker two weeks ago at an Irvine warehouse.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/02/06/ghostly-figure-in-photo-a-sign-from-god-pastor-thinks-so/

• Like 1

As a believer in God, I have to say that is is likely pugwash.

If God is all powerful, why show signs as shady as this, why not move a mountain or actually, I dunno.. keep with the usual actions in the Bible and make it 100% clear?

I can just imagine his diary:

"Dear diary, God here... my son showed up in toast today, He even appeared as a tall, long haired white man... take that atheists!"

"Dear diary, made a statue cry by weakening plumbing above it, my power holds no bounds"

"Dear diary, today, I showed up in an oilstain."

It's stuff like this that makes me shake my head at fellow believers.

• Like 2

This one's awesome.

New Mexican woman claims image of Jesus on her bruised toe

Has Jesus showed up on a woman's toe?

That's the extraordinary claim of one New Mexican, who says the image of the Son of God can clearly be seen on her bruised digit.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=261744

RELATED: IMAGE OF JESUS APPEARS ON TILE AT PHOENIX AIRPORT

Paula Osuna, of Silver City, injured her foot after falling down the stairs last week.

Some days later her fiance rubbed holy dirt saved from their pilgrimage to the Catholic shrine in Chimayo on the damaged area.

Edited by Still Waters
Replaced copyrighted image with forum link
  • Like 1

O.k. I guess my faith isn't strong enough to see Jesus in a bruise. If this is how the big G rolls, she has gone tame.

From a pillar of fire, parting seas, healing the blind... to "Lord of holy bruises and contusions."

I'm starting to think I stand alone in this world, a man of faith that doesn't jump to any stain or chip.

• Like 1

On the photo of a man with a white apparition. It looks like a lady wearing a long dress and a head veil. The image is almost unclear but seems better looking at it closer.

On a side opinion not related to this topic, bridal wear hasn't changed much since the Middle Ages.

I say it's a sign from Carl Zeiss.

• Like 1

God wearing a burqa? Interesting.

It's good to see ghosts using the old ways. Nothing screams "PROOF!" like the good ol' fashioned bed sheet ghost.

• Like 4

Ghost app makes yet another appearance. Its so blatantly a joke ghost like a typical sheet over the head its laughable.just gkes to prove how a believer in any god will attribute just about anything to god. Even a comedy ghost from a ghost app. Pathetic.

• Like 2

Looks like a ghost added in to me too. Anyone know which app it's from?

And as a side.. Wow Brain, I had no idea you had that blog on apps till this thread, lol.

Looks like a ghost added in to me too. Anyone know which app it's from?

And as a side.. Wow Brain, I had no idea you had that blog on apps till this thread, lol.

I started it a while back, I have been lazy since a lot of the apps images have been updated or new apps made.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

I started it a while back, I have been lazy since a lot of the apps images have been updated or new apps made.

I can understand why.. you made a bunch and there seems to be new ones all the time.

Spose that's neither here nor there, lol.

Do you happen to know which app this image comes from?

• Like 1

I can understand why.. you made a bunch and there seems to be new ones all the time.

Spose that's neither here nor there, lol.

Do you happen to know which app this image comes from?

No, That's why I need to update it.

• Like 2

While I appreciate that certain apps might be involved, I'm inclined to think this is simply a combination of camera glare and pareidolia.

• Like 1

I was thinking about this when my dog was sniffing a sign post. Most likely was that some one took a photo of them with a cell put a ghost picture in and was too embarrassed to tell the pastor it was an app. Then again, If my wife past away and came back I highly down she would come back with bedsheets over her.

• Like 1

I can just imagine his diary:

"Dear diary, God here... my son showed up in toast today, He even appeared as a tall, long haired white man... take that atheists!"

"Dear diary, made a statue cry by weakening plumbing above it, my power holds no bounds"

"Dear diary, today, I showed up in an oilstain."

LOL! This reminds me of a letter response someone supposedly sent to Dr. Laura's anti-gay stance. It's hilarious and well worth the read.

http://www.oceanmedi...ble_on_gays.asp

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:
  • Like 1

How long before someone tries to theorize that ghosts have learned about ghost apps and have changed their appearance accordingly.

• Like 4

How long before someone tries to theorize that ghosts have learned about ghost apps and have changed their appearance accordingly.

apparently now. thanks lol
  • Like 3

I have found the Ghost App and it's ghost. If you look at the bottom right corner, There is a blur and stretch and also transparent effect on the App which i believe is what it was used.

0stm.png

EDIT:

I also put the image next to the claimed photo.

3rzy.png

Now I can sit back, relax and wait for people to read the first post only and hit reply to declare how real this photo is.

aVZgT.gif

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 4