Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

doctor gets 10 yrs 4 locking woman in Bunker

• 1 month later...

I don't think this topic is the correct place for this thread. :td:

It was both a joke and a commentary on how the media utilizes the pain of real life to make a quick buck all in the pretense of creating so called quote unquote higher art. I don't recall where I was mocking the victim or promoting the continuation of such acts in my statement. In fact, it was more sarcastic and ironic in tone. Perhaps the problem lies with the reader?

Allow me to clarify to anyone and everyone who may feel slightly offended by my last post in the language of the millennials I've recently become acquainted with: If the microagression of my humor threatens your lived experience, then by all means, please retreat to your safe space and reframe from reading my further posts.

It was both a joke and a commentary on how the media utilizes the pain of real life to make a quick buck all in the pretense of creating so called quote unquote higher art. I don't recall where I was mocking the victim or promoting the continuation of such acts in my statement. In fact, it was more sarcastic and ironic in tone. Perhaps the problem lies with the reader?

Allow me to clarify to anyone and everyone who may feel slightly offended by my last post in the language of the millennials I've recently become acquainted with: If the microagression of my humor threatens your lived experience, then by all means, please retreat to your safe space and reframe from reading my further posts.

It isn't about you; to me, this thread is a news topic, not a criminal mystery topic.

It isn't about you; to me, this thread is a news topic, not a criminal mystery topic.

(insert Gilda Radner's Neeeeveeeermind here)

(insert Gilda Radner's Neeeeveeeermind here)

You've shown me where you're coming from and I think to know that is to my benefit. ;)

You've shown me where you're coming from and I think to know that is to my benefit. ;)

There's no earthly way of knowing Which direction we are going. . .