Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Childs ghost gives mother a balloon?

seeder

Is this the moment the ghost of a dead boy comforts his grieving mother? Eerie video shows a white balloon float from a coffin towards a crying woman at her son's wake

Video shows grieving mother Joy Ganda Vibar-Alamares at her son's wake

Two clips shows family members being 'comforted' by a white balloon

The family believes it is the spirit of deceased seven-year-old Trebby

The footage, filmed in the Philippines, has had more than 3.5 million views

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447908/Is-moment-ghost-dead-boy-comforts-grieving-mother-Eerie-video-shows-white-balloon-float-coffin-crying-woman-son-s-wake.html#ixzz40ICafu1I

• Like 1

I call fake.

No Balloon for you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Staged.

Tho I believe the Grieving mother is unaware.

That's a large leap of faith from a believer to a dismissive skeptic! The daily mail is all about prostitution instead of real journalism!

Edited by evp

I personally avoid the daily mail, for such reasons as this example.

• Like 1

Balloons drift around all the time on very slight air currents. Someone's movement, AC etc. I've had helium balloons follow me around the house, on the backdraft caused by me walking

Sounds a little too romantic if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

If ghost=air conditioning then maybe. Still I do feel bad for any parent that loses a child.

• Like 1

Just as Coldethyl had said.

Not being an expert on balloons but it was most like the balloon helium was deflating very slowly and when it lowered down the wind from the string had pushed it. If you look at this picture and examine the candle flame you will notice the flame is leaning towards the woman. At the start of the video you can see the candle flame is leaning towards the same direction the balloon is moving.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/15/13/313BF85B00000578-0-image-a-20_1455543796489.jpg

When you watch the video, the balloon's string lands on the chair next to the girl. The girl leaned forward as the air current push the balloon forward until the string slide over the chair o it's journey until the string once again is stopped by the chair.

Wind, our one true culprit is at work here.

• Like 2