Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained figure

alangibson3

Took this in New York took 5 photo right after each other this was on just 1 frame it was 1/2 second in between frames.

look very carefully at the bone structure, you can see ribs and skull.

any explanations would be grateful.

THIS IS NOT A FAKE

Alan

post-134820-0-80866400-1353006320_thumb.

that is not really something to be suspicious about...... it could be a reflection because of the lightning or a lens malfunction

the picture is a bit to small though......

Picture is way too small. You might want to try linking it from an image hosting sit like photobucket or something and just paste it in the body of your post.

But still, probably just a reflection of some sort.

• Like 1

I can't tell anything about that picture, too small.

• Like 1

better still if one of you email me your address who knows how to make it bigger and resend the photo so everyone can see it better you will see its a person or whatever it is

Bone structure of what? there are too many people and a lot going on...can you direct me in the right direction on the photo.

• Like 1

post-134732-0-02791600-1353010144_thumb.

I thought it was just the back of a person's jacket, catching the light a certain way, but the lines dont match up with a stretch/ ripple pattern.

BTW the filters I used were I played with the color levels to get a clear image of the shape/pattern, depixelized, then dodged highlights and burned shadows and midtones, to see if it was in the pattern of ripples or stretching like on the back of a person's jacket.

are you sure its not a drop of water magnifying what is behind it? too small for me to see the skull but think i can make out a cars right light as being unsemetrical and not being where it should be

I see now. By the blur, this is someone coming TOWARD the cam, not away from it. Was this someone riding a bike or running?

I think it's something on someone, catching a glare, or something. But I'm no expert. LOL

If you can't post pictures directly here, sign up for a free ImageShack account - http://imageshack.us/

And use that to post images here. Upload an image and copy and paste the "Forum code" text into your post here and it will display the image in your post.

I'd like to see the original at its original size and undoctored.

Im the one who just sent you a request for an email picture because it does come up small but I noticed something else regarding what looks now like a bycycle - Looks from what I can see like it's going against traffic or on a sidewalk that looks pretty crowded with people ? ? ?

Duncansmom

Is it about the brown greyish blob at the bottom, right of the middle?

Click to enlarge:

post-18246-0-59343800-1353090430_thumb.j

Looks like someone walked past you, or some biker.

Edited by Abramelin

send me all your emails I will send you the high quality pic and see for yourself, the high quality image shows stuff that's really freaky. the more people who look at it the better explanations I will have.

I sent it to a paranormal group who then sent it to some labs and even they came bk as unexplained I have 5 photos in all, all 1/2 sec frames each. its there one min and gone the next.

image shack saying file to big to upload

Looks like something or someone moving fast and caused a blur.

I agree with Alien Embryo that it looks like the back of a jacket .... but if it is it is going against traffic ! If it is on the sidewalk, it's headed into a whole flock of people. It does have a blur about it. However, it's going faster the wrong way than the automobile traffice or on a sidewalk.. If it's going the opposite way of everything else, how would it be a relection? Nah, none of these work.

Could it be a previous exposure that did not advance correctly ?

What I will add is that my daughter went to school with a girl (15) who had been taking picures of her brother playing basketball in their backyard. When they looked at the pictures she had taken there was a figure of a woman dressed in 1920s garb, hairdo, etc. that showed up as a transparent "shadow" who seemed to be watching the game also. No one had tampered with the film. They ended up sending the film to the U of M... No one had tampered with the film. I did see the photo but never heard further what the university came up with..

Thanks for emailing me the laarger copy.

Duncansmom

all other frames have nothing on them all clear this whatever it is is in 1 of the fast 5 frames remember only 1/2 second aprt between frames.