Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spiritual Weaponry

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#166    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Yesterday C235 claimed peoples "negative energy" makes him feel sick.
I bet he'd have trouble taking down one person let alone 30.

Edited by Rlyeh, 28 December 2012 - 02:40 PM.

#167    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 28 December 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

That's handy to know. So as long as I'm a few people back in the line of 30 I'll have time to think negatively enough to knock him out.

Posted Image

#168    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 28 December 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

That is a big statement.

Care to break it down for us?

lol
"I could kick the ars out of any idiot" to your language :P

#169    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 28 December 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

That's handy to know. So as long as I'm a few people back in the line of 30 I'll have time to think negatively enough to knock him out.

Now! That would be cheating.

#170    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 28 December 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

Whats easy is making these idiotic statements over the internet.

The Same goes for you. :no:

#171    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 28 December 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

You enjoy the game of tossing words. The game that can never have a winner & a loser. Wasting your time. Get over yourself.

Edited by C235, 28 December 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#172    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 28 December 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

I could take down 30 normal men but a profesonal martial artist that would be one on one! I don't claim psi is superior to regular fighters I know regular fighters who can take down more than 30 men!

Edited by C235, 28 December 2012 - 05:26 PM.

#173    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostC235, on 28 December 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

You enjoy the game of tossing words. The game that can never have a winner & a loser. Wasting your time. Get over yourself.
You're tossing more than just words. At least no one can defeat you in fantasy land.

#174    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 28 December 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

You're tossing more than just words. At least no one can defeat you in fantasy land.

You are right & I am wrong. I apologies & beg your forgivness I actually lied. they were 30 but I just took down 10 & the other 20 ran away. lol

#175    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

View PostC235, on 28 December 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

lol
"I could kick the ars out of any idiot" to your language :P
Haha. Australian?

Posted Image

#176    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 07 May 2010 - 04:05 PM, said:

1.  There is no part of human biology that is capable of creating or emitting any type of "energy" that can effect the physical world.

2.  There is no evidence of the existence of ki, chi, psionics or any other kind of mystical energy.

So, it doesn't matter which practitioner I have or have not visited (you're making an assumption that is far from accurate).

My daughter has spina bifida, no matter WHAT coach she sees, she will NEVER do a standing back-flip.  

Some CAN'T have "it".  Biology doesn't allow for it.

Nibs

View PostHerNibs, on 07 May 2010 - 04:01 PM, said:

*sigh*

Ok, we are reading it differently and going in circles.  Getting nowhere. There is a reason science doesn't recognize any of this, it isn't real. it is something people convince themselves is working which is NOT the same as an actual treatment.

My meditation doesn't cost anything nor do I need some specialized guru to teach me how to do it.

Nibs

1. Science also cannot reproduce the creation of life, does that mean that you're not really alive?
2. Every part of the human body generates energy that can and does directly affect the real world. Can your hand not turn a door knob?
3. Evidence proving or disproving anything supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical has never been collected. Again [b]proving or disproving[\b], what does that say to you? The current method of collecting evidence is insufficient, and only when we advance our tools will you ever gain the ability to tell someone they're foolish for believing in something that has been disproven.

Edited by xFelix, 30 December 2012 - 04:31 PM.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#177    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,738 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostxFelix, on 30 December 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

1. Science also cannot reproduce the creation of life, does that mean that you're not really alive?

Actually we ARE cloning things as well as creating microscopic lifeforms for industrial uses

2. Every part of the human body generates energy that can and does directly affect the real world. Can your hand not turn a door knob?

We are not talking about nerve impulses here. We are referring to this fictional "energy" whereas supposedly one can move an object (for example) by just sitting still and "thinking" really hard and the said object moving all on its own. So far it has NEVER been done unless a physical medium is used like wires.

3. Evidence proving or disproving anything supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical has never been collected. Again [b]proving or disproving[\b], what does that say to you? The current method of collecting evidence is insufficient, and only when we advance our tools will you ever gain the ability to tell someone they're foolish for believing in something that has been disproven.

We have been attempting to "collect" evidence for decades and decades. So far none of it has been unanimously shown to be hard-core proof of the so-called "paranormal" or "supernatural".

#178    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 3,004 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

It is a very interesting idea.. A weapon from the mind.

#179    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Actually scientists have.
http://www.wired.com...synthetic-life/
http://www.scienceda...20125132822.htm

You have a poor understanding of science.

Nonsense. We get our energy from food, our body converts it.

Edited by Rlyeh, 30 December 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#180    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 05 May 2010 - 02:00 AM, said:

Ok. I'm currently working on a spiritual sword and bow that I can create at will. The hardest is the bow because of the shape and form. Plus the arrows are spirit energy as well. Not necessarily draining but it currently takes quite a bit of focus to hold it together. I'm also working on manifesting them into the physical plane. I can hold it for about 3 seconds at most and then it fades back into the spiritual and etheric realms. Then I can keep going and try to prolong the time. This requires a moderate amount of knowledge in the art of energy manipulation and a high level of skill and focus/concentration. Does anyone else here involve themselves in this art and have special weapons? Once I master pyro and electro, I will power my sword with fire and power my bow with electricity. I may also create a bow using cryo as well.

This is kind of my first foray into this particular corner of the UM universe.  I just want to make sure I completely understand what you are claiming - I've read through your other posts in this thread - I'm just summarizing.

So what you can do is, with your mind and chakra, generate first balls of energy and then shape them into "spiritual weapons" like swords, bows and arrows?  And the resulting energy weapons are kind of visible to people like yourself with advanced seeing powers, but essentially there is no other way that they manifest in the real world?  At least in any way that is measurable empirically?

I'd say that that would be a cool thing to see....except I uh...wouldn't be able to see it probably.

At any rate, I'm sure it will totally helpful in fighting demons and whatnot - since nobody can see or measure them either.  :tu:  Seems like the perfect weapons system to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users