Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shadow people/creatures?

shadow creature people

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

Howdy people. So I've been hearing talk about things called shadow people or even shadow creatures (you know like animals), and i'm curious to see what this is about.

Post any theories, or stories you have of them.

#2    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:38 PM

This is more a paranormal subject than a Crypto subject.

#3    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:50 PM

thought this was a myth/legend.... lol idk

#4    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

idk i dont think they are real but i have seen some creepy videos of thm.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#5    candidpets

candidpets

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

they are demons

#6    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,927 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:48 AM

View PostEnglishStudent526, on 30 July 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

thought this was a myth/legend.... lol idk
they are myths / legends if you ask me
in any case you can search shadow people shadow men hat men ect here and find countless threads already having beaten this subject to death (or undeath as it were)
sigh

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

#7    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,377 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:02 AM

Supposedly the shadow people are not material like people, but are misty and made of a dark smoke like stuff and can change the shape of the smoke quite easily. But appear as a humanoid for some reason. Perhaps to interact with people?

They are supposedly what might be called Evil. And people that see them sense they are un-natural and do not mean them any good.

Basically, as a Christian, I'd put them in with fallen angels... demons in other words.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#8    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 06 August 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

Supposedly the shadow people are not material like people, but are misty and made of a dark smoke like stuff and can change the shape of the smoke quite easily. But appear as a humanoid for some reason. Perhaps to interact with people?

They are supposedly what might be called Evil. And people that see them sense they are un-natural and do not mean them any good.

Basically, as a Christian, I'd put them in with fallen angels... demons in other words.

I'm a christian too and i thought everything was fallen angels and demons... now though, i just think these are beings from another dimension or something....

#9    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

I don't believe all shadow people are demons--in fact, I'm not sure any of them are demons. I've seen shadow men and I've never felt any negative energy from them. At all.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#10    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

View Postlizzieboo, on 07 August 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

I don't believe all shadow people are demons--in fact, I'm not sure any of them are demons. I've seen shadow men and I've never felt any negative energy from them. At all.

did you just like see them? that's it?... or were they doing anything... i'm sorry i'm a curious person

#11    BaalZebul Nehebkau

BaalZebul Nehebkau

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

• Lord of the Flies

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

demons? doubt it. . . I'd say more of a manifestation of the mind. Brains have indeed been known to play insane tricks on people. Science has not yet fully figured out what the brain is capable of, but they do know that it is indeed a powerful thing.

Lord of the Flies, Egyptian Snake God, whatever you want me to be. . . .

#12    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:03 AM

View PostBaalZebul Nehebkau, on 08 August 2012 - 01:54 AM, said:

demons? doubt it. . . I'd say more of a manifestation of the mind. Brains have indeed been known to play insane tricks on people. Science has not yet fully figured out what the brain is capable of, but they do know that it is indeed a powerful thing.

i agree with the mind being able to play alot of tricks... however i wouldn't rule out demons yet...

#13    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,377 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

View Postlizzieboo, on 07 August 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

I've heard that there have been reports of friendly and even helpful shadow people, but the great majority of reports have them creating Fear in the viewer, or the viewer sensing anger, or evil intent from the being.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#14    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostEnglishStudent526, on 08 August 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

did you just like see them? that's it?... or were they doing anything... i'm sorry i'm a curious person

The ones I saw were just sort of standing around...I got the sense they were observing either me or my surroundings.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#15    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

View Postlizzieboo, on 08 August 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

The ones I saw were just sort of standing around...I got the sense they were observing either me or my surroundings.
idc if they are evil or not that is some creepy crap :P

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

Also tagged with shadow, creature, people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users