Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Vampires' On The Loose In New Zealand Town

Still Waters

Locals in a small New Zealand town are worried that vampires have set up camp after a spate of biting attacks has plagued the area.

Three incidents have been reported over the past week in Napier, which police have described as "weird" for their similarities.

https://uk.news.yaho...3024.html?nhp=1

• Like 1

These attacks could be caused by a drug called CROCODILE!

Maybe the attackers used it before.

Edited by rapido
  • Like 2

Geeze Ive bitten someone in a fight before and Im no vampire.

Manly stuff I know but it was work an angle and take a bite or be choked out. The shock alone was enough for him to loosen his grip :w00t:

• Like 1

It's not possible. All though vampires are real, they just aren't like Dracula or The other vampires from tv and movies. These so called "Vampires" are nothing but humans that have either took the crocodile drug, just crazy or cannibals.

• Like 1

Was the world always this crazy ???

Yes. You just never heard about it because there was no internet.

• Like 3

All though vampires are real

There are no "real" vampires. Only people who want attention.

These so called "Vampires" are nothing but humans that have either took the crocodile drug, just crazy or cannibals.

Do you mean krokodil? That's desomorphine. A "homemade" version of morphine that gets it's name from the scaly, leather damage it does to skin as it eats away your flesh. Go ahead and google it.

• Like 4

Probability is a funny thing.

Although such occurrences are very unlikely on their own, probability states that such things (true randomness)happen in clusters.

I once tried my luck in this field when I happened upon $60CAN in a place I frequent often, yet finds like that are few and far between. Invoking my knowledge of probability, I decided to buy a lottery ticket. The next day, I found another $20CAN in close proximity to the last.

My lottery ticket turned out to be moot, although the day after the numbers were called, I found $2CAN in the same place I found the original $60.

That was a year a year ago, and I haven't found anything that substantial since.

Vampires, shampires. Not uncommon to bite during a fight.

• Like 1

goodnite's ontoit, NZer's are definitely a rough bunch and keen bunch to fight. Stupid however, biting. HAHAHAHA. I live in NZ. There is no vampire epidemic. Just and idiocy epidemic. But that'g affecting the rest of the world to.

So, Mike Tyson is a vampire?

• Like 1

This is a clear case of older generations not understanding the younger degenerations. Emo life style