Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange ''ghost-like'' figure

CuriousGreek

Hi everyone. I just looked up to something, which made me terrified. In this image you will see a strange ghost-looking creature standing near a deer in Alleghemy National Park, Pennsylvania . I don't know, if it's real of fake, but it really gave me the creeps. Do you have any idea on what it could be? This is the original footage:

no clue but it is laughing its ass off for some reason lol

• Like 8

I dunno

I always mute any video or picture I look at as to not be influenced by sound.

That picture just looks unreal.

• Like 7

First of all, videos of photographs with eerie music superimposed always make me suspicious. The best way to present a photograph is to present a photograph, not to shove into a video with silly music attached.

Also, please put something like "unidentified white figure" above your photo and not something like "Scary Alien Hybrid".

As a result, it's far more likely to be a Photoshop than some weird levitating or semi-transparent alien caught at night laughing at a deer.

Interesting that its "chin" and "left shoulder" align with a branch.

Another thing. The outline of the figure roughly matches the outline of the deer. The shadow of the left ear forms the space between the "chin" and the "right shoulder". The deer's left shoulder forms the underside of the figure.

Most likely the flash reflected off of some surface not shown in the photo and that lit up that background area in an irregular pattern.

• Like 1

I reckon the word "subscribe" which keeps appearing on the video is a clue that it may well be a fake. Its not easy to get pictures of deers like that, let alone being in the right place when a ghost happens to be having a laugh at it.

• Like 3

Looks good. The fact that there is some depth to where it is position makes it a bit more believable. It seems to be sat a few feet from the camera. I can see what looks like a 'entity' which is human shaped and seems to be sat cross legged and looking at the deer. The look on the face is strange, it could be interpreted as 'awe' and 'happiness'. In my opinion it could be a spirit creature, or some sort of astral projection from someone who is in a different state of consciousness and is sat somewhere else. Possibly on some sort of psychedelic drug maybe.

Anyway, it's a cool pic and nothing immediately jumps out and makes me think it is faked.

First of all, videos of photographs with eerie music superimposed always make me suspicious. The best way to present a photograph is to present a photograph, not to shove into a video with silly music attached.

Secondly, ADG (Alien Disclosure Group) have a history of presenting all sorts of silly easily disproven nonsense. "As always you decide" is just a get-out clause to allow them get away with posting crap without having to defend it. "I'm not saying it's true, just putting it out there!" is standard OP for people who want to spam their own or others websites with BS.

As a result, it's far more likely to be a Photoshop than some weird levitating or semi-transparent alien caught at night laughing at a deer.

I agree with what you said about music. Even if it was real, this crappy music would kind of destroy all the clip.

I hadn't heard of this ADG again before, so i wasn't been aware of their ''tactics''. I read this article on Yahoo Greece and i wanted to hear about your opinion from the first moment i saw the video.

Well, I believe too that it might be fake. I wouldn't want this strange ghost to come by my room, when i'm sleeping, and starts laughing at me!! lol

I reckon the word "subscribe" which keeps appearing on the video is a clue that it may well be a fake. Its not easy to get pictures of deers like that, let alone being in the right place when a ghost happens to be having a laugh at it.

Is it hard to get pictures of deer? On a camping trip last summer, around midnight we looked out of our tent and saw two deer who were standing next to our extinguished fire. It was in one of those metal buckets full of ash that you find at campsites and the ashes were still warm enough that these guys were enjoying it, oblivious to our presence. I could have taken a picture if I had brought a flash.

And the description says it was taken on "Deer cam" which means it could be one of those motion activated or remotely controlled cameras people use for night-time wildlife photography, not necessarily someone walking through the countryside at night taking pictures of wildlife.

I don't know guys... It seems both real and fake at the same time...Don't know what to believe!!!

Edited by CuriousGreek

I doubt that the ''subscribe'' word could stand for a reason to not believe the truthfulness of this video, but i've learned to never say never. Maybe the creators of this youtube video added this to the video to get more subscriptions to their youtube channel.

As for the other thing, you wrote, it's not impossible to take a picture of a ghost, if they do exist. I think that cameras can capture ghosts and spirits easily. It doesn't matter if you take this picture at day or at night, you always have the possibility to ''see'' something strange in it. And besides, why can't you take pictures of animals as simple as the one who took this picture did?

Edited by CuriousGreek

It would also be nice if people didn't encode their single photo into a youtube video. I know the tools to make these things are easy to use now and youtube will make you famous overnight but if you want people to take you seriously, just post the damn photo.

• Like 1

Another PR stunt. Everyone remember the other "Monster" caught on trail cam couple years ago? Turned out it was a PR stunt for the company.

Swamp_Monster.jpg

I don't know guys... It seems both real and fake at the same time...Don't know what to believe!!!

that is exactly what it is......the deer is real and the ghost is fake.

• Like 5

that is exactly what it is......the deer is real and the ghost is fake.

Nicely put my friend. :tu:

• Like 1

hummmmm.... no alien.... too transparent..it is what it is.

you've experiecned it. wow it's scary!

So , I don't know what scares me the most Alice Cooper or THAT thing!!

Edited by laughingclone

hummmmm.... no alien.... too transparent..it is what it is.

you've experiecned it. wow it's scary!

Only believe in your own experiecnes .............