Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Past life readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
490 replies to this topic

#16    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

• “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:03 PM

I already went to hatch. She said I'm an old soul and such and only told me about one where I'm an explorer and had a dog as a companion. she said I worked up in the mountains and perhaps died there. She told me to go to you... Why is it people can't read me as easily?? :/

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#17    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:26 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 02 March 2011 - 10:03 PM, said:

I already went to hatch. She said I'm an old soul and such and only told me about one where I'm an explorer and had a dog as a companion. she said I worked up in the mountains and perhaps died there. She told me to go to you... Why is it people can't read me as easily?? :/

#18    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:39 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 02 March 2011 - 10:03 PM, said:

Sometimes people can not be read. I will try again tonight thanks. ST

#19    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:42 PM

I would love a past life reading. It might help me work out why things are the wat they are. Thanks

#20    Phi

Phi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:42 PM

Could I have a reading, please?

#21    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:44 PM

I wonder why... I will research it and thanks for your continuous efforts.

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
my email

#22    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:44 AM

View Postnightwalker94, on 02 March 2011 - 11:44 PM, said:

I will get to ya soon. gonna try some others tonight and see if i can connect with them. Maybe I am having a rough start but i know it will get better. thanks St

#23    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:48 AM

View Postlizt, on 02 March 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

im game too, never had one done before...if you have the time would be grateful
I will start tonight on Litz and Moonprincess. Then i will get the rest as fast as i can. See when I take these journeys they really get me going and sometime i get high off of them. yes A good feeling high. Thanks for all the response but if i read you try to get back so we can see if anything makes sense. I would appreciate it. Thanks St I need to stay in order as they come so i won't be skipping around and lose someone. Thanks

Edited by sensitive touch, 03 March 2011 - 01:49 AM.

#24    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:23 AM

View Postlizt, on 02 March 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

im game too, never had one done before...if you have the time would be grateful
Hi Litz, I just took a small nap feeling a little sick and warn down. My 12 year asked his dad to take a jog down the road. I have not jogged in years so it tore me up. Enough about me what are you showing me. First thought that came to me was a female skater I can't even spell her name Asana banue. I wish I knew how to spell it. Why this was told I don't know but it was strange. I heard CAPITIVED BY INDIANS. I am seeing a show girl dancing very sexy  in front of people wearing a pretty dress. So strong of a performance a man's eyes would pop out. I wonder why I would see a wolf howling. I am hearing loud church bells. I just now took a trip to the desert and I see a camel. Strange how I am connecting with animals. I am seeing an actor of some kind like a female zorro, cat woman a mask is on you're face. I believe you was a great performer back in the day. Just watching you move and the passion i see you were something else. I am sorry but I have went blank and nothing else right now is coming. Let me know what I have been seeing if it makes sens. very strong female powers we are dealing with and the last thing that hit me again was a female assistant to a magician.  Great body movement. Thanks ST

#25    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:25 AM

View PostMoon Princess, on 02 March 2011 - 12:32 AM, said:

I would like one. I want a reading on the "secret life." [Points to name]
Moon Princess, I was told to wait on you'res with a fresh mind. And get ready for the journey sounds great. See ya tomorrow.

#26    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:54 AM

View Postnightwalker94, on 02 March 2011 - 11:44 PM, said:

Hi nightwalker94, I wonder why you are so needing a good read and I wonder at such a young age that you would have many problems but i will go a little deeper for so lets get started. First of all I see a man and it looks like an important man yelling very loud important cause the way he dresses. But what is weird is he is yelling at the top of his lungs but in every direction and it looks scary to me. Cause a person should not move their mouth that fast almost like he is not human. I see you worry and you have to not let it get to you. Confussed which way to go. Pick a way and stick with it. The stronger you are the lest the fear will be there.What I am seeing is a very strong white man on a white horse with a staff in his hand but i see very large wings but i can not tell if the wings are on the horse or the man but the are very large wings and very white. I feel there is a battle going on in you're life with the white person and the strange big man yelling. very strange to see but I do see small fairies floating all around no sound just floating. I am hearing curfew like you are bound to rules. I am seeing a very quite person with amazing surrounding and as I slowly move downward on top of the person it lifts its head up and it is a very scary creature with no face and all mouth biting at me.Now i am really getting deep and now i feel i should stop and please listen and do the correct things and pray cause there are always good and bad out there i feel they are talking about you in there own groups and planning things for you but stick to the white light and never take the dark road that lies ahead. Thanks you Maybe this is why you were hard to read cause my guides did not want to go so deep. Thanks again and you are young use good sense and pray to God and let him take all you're worries away and anything else that want's to be apart that should not be. Boy i could write more and more but i got to hit the sack. I hope I got something for you this time. Thanks ST

#27    lizt

lizt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

View Postsensitive touch, on 03 March 2011 - 05:23 AM, said:

Hi Litz, I just took a small nap feeling a little sick and warn down. My 12 year asked his dad to take a jog down the road. I have not jogged in years so it tore me up. Enough about me what are you showing me. First thought that came to me was a female skater I can't even spell her name Asana banue. I wish I knew how to spell it. Why this was told I don't know but it was strange. I heard CAPITIVED BY INDIANS. I am seeing a show girl dancing very sexy  in front of people wearing a pretty dress. So strong of a performance a man's eyes would pop out. I wonder why I would see a wolf howling. I am hearing loud church bells. I just now took a trip to the desert and I see a camel. Strange how I am connecting with animals. I am seeing an actor of some kind like a female zorro, cat woman a mask is on you're face. I believe you was a great performer back in the day. Just watching you move and the passion i see you were something else. I am sorry but I have went blank and nothing else right now is coming. Let me know what I have been seeing if it makes sens. very strong female powers we are dealing with and the last thing that hit me again was a female assistant to a magician.  Great body movement. Thanks ST

lol thank you sensitive touch and i hope youve recovered from your  jogging :)

Im not sure about the ice skating but i do know that Asana is a sanskrit word..meaning place where a yoga teacher sits or the position they are sat in. (spent some time in my youth at vaisnava temples(hare krsna). when you mention Indians, would that be american indians or asian indians? my time at the vaisnava temples was because i felt a connection there..although i didnt know why.
i cant see the connection to dancing..certainly in this life i have two left feet and the idea of getting on a stage would leave me cold with horror through lack of confidence. maybe i had more than my allowance of confidence then so this time round i  got a little short changed!
in this life now i am surrounded by animals. i have horses , german shepherds, fish and rabbits i also work with horses. i spend more time in the company of animals than humans and i feel i do have a very strong empathy for any animal
huge thanks for your time and effort on this..should anything else come to you i would be intrigued to know

thank you again
liz :)

#28    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hey sensitive touch. You actually scared me a bit. I feel like I'm in tune with the light because I picked up becoming a lightworker and I'm attaining my angel wings. Thing is I feel the dark trying to pull me back into it's arms. It's hard to resist and I'm becoming stronger in the light but the dark is becoming stronger as time passes by.. You said you see fae? And was the creature biting at you a demon? I'm confused. Are these apart of my past lives or things going on in and inside of me? And what do you mean when you say these groups are planning things for me?..

my email

#29    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

And why didn't your guides want you to go deep? I've never had a personal conversation with my guide but it speaks to me throughout the day, giving advice

my email

#30    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

And was the thing biting at you one of my inner spirits?

my email

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users