Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I ran into Eddie McClintock from Warehouse 13

thedorkening

I ran into Eddie McClintock at RI ComicCon and he talked about Warehouse 13 being cancelled and being a gamer playing Call of Duty! He is just an awesome guy! You can check out the video here:

]

I liked that show. My wife thought the lady investigator AND the punk girl were too sexy! "I watch it for the SciFi honey. Honest!!"

Oh and that H.G. Wells.............. :tsu:

No.... No.... No..... I watch it for the SciFi........

• Like 3

I liked that show. My wife thought the lady investigator AND the punk girl were too sexy! "I watch it for the SciFi honey. Honest!!"

Oh and that H.G. Wells.............. :tsu:..

Haha , DC! My H watched it too. I never did. Maybe I should have paid more attention :blush: .

I seem to recall a similar:

"Wow, Honey. Is that outfit on Seven of Nine, painted on?"

"Huh? Who? Whaa? I never even noticed."

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

When I heard 'Broadchurch' was going to be Americanized, with American actors, I thought he would be perfect for the David Tennant role. Of course, that role went to....David Tennant, in which I'm not complaining, but if someone else here did that part, I thinnk Eddie would be perfect. Wow, that's nice you met him.

• Like 1

Wow, that's nice you met him.

Thanks, he is such a nice guy, he chatted with us for a while. I could see him playing something on the BBC, I hope he finds something soon.