Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Do You Have AB Neg Blood?

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#121    amy1022

amy1022

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

OK, people, let me just say one thing here.  I am a person that thinks things throughly and try and make sense of them. While I realize the kind of forum I am in is one relating to matter of the supernatural, the uncanny, and paranormal, etc., it seems to me that many of you here who are AB- are getting a bit carried away.  I answered the questions here someone had posted, about whether or not we have psychic ability and so on.  To me, that can happen to ANYONE.  I know many people who are NOT AB- and have been psychic all their lives, may or may not have seen aliens, think they are not of this world, etc.  I for one, btw, have never met an alien, or have had nay kind of contact with them, or any supernatural beings.  All I'm saying, is that you don't have to have AB- blood or O- to have these kind of qualities. Ok?  Let's not think we are some kind of new species out here, because even though the blood is a rare one, it's just rare for a specific reason that i am not aware of or that any of you out here are aware of--I am not a scientist--I dont know of any here--but the thing is, let's not generalize too much here.

#122    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

can anyone tell me what my mothers is all about as she is B rhesus D positive...whats with the D and how would that make a difference ? x

Posted Image

#123    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,381 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

View PostFeebs, on 27 November 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

can anyone tell me what my mothers is all about as she is B rhesus D positive...whats with the D and how would that make a difference ? x

D is the most common Rhesus antigen.  If you are D- then you are Rh-, if you are D+ than you are Rh+.  There are some others that can cause problems, but they are rare and were unknown at the time of naming.

#124    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

View PostFurthurBB, on 27 November 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

D is the most common Rhesus antigen.  If you are D- then you are Rh-, if you are D+ than you are Rh+.  There are some others that can cause problems, but they are rare and were unknown at the time of naming.
oh thanks...my mothers blood is liked i know that...not sure why though x

Posted Image

#125    jmc79

jmc79

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

I found this website while looking up random articles about the origin of my blood type, AB-. I've never thought much about my blood type until today when I was suddenly curious about where originated. I was surprised to read some of theories about its alien origin. That would explain a lot! Haha. It is certainly eery reading those questions. What does it mean though? I will have to go back and read all of the posts.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

- My eyes are green along the outer rim and hazel close to the pupil. They sometimes seem very green and sometimes brown. Today my boyfriend told me that they looked red. Also, one eye is noticably lighter than the other.

2. true red or reddish hair

-auburn

3. low pulse rate

-Actually, an extremely fast pulse. Around 100 per minute at rest. I am supposed to take medication for this, but I don't feel like I need it.

4. low blood pressure

-Very low blood pressure despite my tachycardia. It's about 100/60 normally.

5. keen sight or hearing

-I have a lot of visual disturbances. My eyesight is messed up because of it. I have no night vision and I have a lot of floaters and auras. My hearing is normal.

6. ESP

-I have psychic dreams sometimes and I accidentally predict things or "know" what will happen. However, my weirdest ability is what I've read on the internet as being an "empath". I am a therapist now because I have always been able to know who people are and what they are like, how they feel, what they think, what they've been through. I can get a feeling of a person like I am them. This sounds really nutty to some people so I don't tell people things like this. It's pretty embarrassing to even write it on here. But, it's the truth.

7. extra rib or vertabrae

-Not that I know of but, I have an abnormality with the bones along the back/sternum. I look normal, but it feels like there is an extra bone at the top of my back/chest. I've never asked a doctor about this so I'm not sure.

8. UFO connections

-I'm not sure. I don't know what's normal. My cousin and I have seen UFO activity when we were little kids. We saw bouncing lights in the sky that looked like planets doing a dance. It darted around a bit when we noticed it. It seemed like we had control or a connection to it or something because when we would think it would go a certain direction, it would. Then it looked like a cloud mass swooped it up or something.... This sounds weird. I know. But, we were about eight years old at the time and that's what I remember. :)

9. love of space and science

-I love astronomy and astrology. But, my real passion is math. After I complete my doctorate in psychology I intend to get my doctorate in math.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

-I don't know how to answer this question. I feel weird in comparison to most people. I am more quiet and introspective, I think. I have a hard time making friends in large groups and often feel out of place. I feel like I have a lot churning inside of me that other people don't.

11. piercing eyes

-I don't know. I have large eyes and a friend once told me that I have very expressive eyes.

12. para-normal occurrences

-Yes

13. physic dreams

-Yes

14. truth seekers

-Yes!

15. desire for higher wisdom

-Haha. I will have multiple doctorate degrees by the time I die, if it's up to me.

16. empathetic illnesses

-Like, I mentioned, a big YES! I feel very much in tune with others.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

-Yes. I know it sounds cheesy, but I do feel a deep sense of love for all of us. I would really like to hope that this is not all that uncommon though.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

-Yes. To ease the suffering of others.

19. physic abilities

-Psychic? Yes.

20. unexplained scars on body

-Hmm. Not that I can think of.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

-Ha! Yes! I am known for breaking cd players, dish washers, lamps, TV's, computers, etc. It seems like I get on a role with this. I've actually looked this up once a long time ago and couldn't find anything about it. I thought maybe it happened more after I had spent time working in a mental health crisis unit. I thought maybe my personal energy space got whacked out and would cause me to disrupt other energy fields. My boyfriends jokes with me that I am not aloud to touch electronics once one thing I've touched breaks. Sometimes things will even only temporarily break and then work again once I've not touched it for awhile. Lol!

22. alien contacts

- :) None that I know of.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

-Obviously, answered above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

-straight

3)What is your astrological sign?

-rising sag/cap cusp
-sun libra
-moon pisces

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

-Yes. Depression and anxiety.

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

-Not anymore.

6)Are you male or female?

-Female

7)What is your race?

-White

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

-Father

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?

-First

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

-I wish. I would like to know more too.

Do you have...

1. Any autoimmune diseases?Yes. I have severe seasonal, common, food, and drug allergies. RA runs in my family.

2. Any triangle shapes on your body? Well, I have a number of pigmented birth marks. It's hard to discern the shapes.

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time? I feel cold a lot. But, I don't know that this is abnormal.

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.? Hands are unusually small. I am almost 5'9 and I wear a size six. Jaw is unusually small for teeth. I've had to have some removed to make room. Ears are very small. Frame is small. Figers are thin and tapered. My eyes are actually very large.

5. An above average or high IQ? Yes. I've taken the WAIS.

6. Any physical abnormalities at birth? Yes. I was born with hips that were not placed right or something like that. Also, I was born sunny side up and that caused my head to be shaped kind of weird at first. Haha. It went back to "normal" over time.

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? Yes! My hips. I can still put both fee behind my head. Haha.

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"? Yes!!! I can't sleep at night. My dad is AB- too and he stays up all night as well.

9. No moons on your fingernails? Weird. Let me check.I had to take nail polish off for that. I don't have any which is creeping me out. I do on my thumbs though.

10. A sixth sense? Yes.

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? I don't know. Mentally ill people certainly do and that's a fact. That's happened since i was a kid.

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo?combo

13. any unusual diets or cravings? I don't know what unusual is. I have celiac's disease and a lot of food allergies. I prefer easy to digest foods like seafood and greens.

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? Not really in the outer world, but within people, yes.

Edited by jmc79, 06 December 2012 - 01:40 AM.

#126    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

im workin on trying to get my type have never needed it before haha, so i'll have to edit and add that in but I display alot of these traits naturally before I started searching.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - Blue that change saturation/intensity in moods, most vivid are angry or upset ive been told

2. true red or reddish hair - blonde prodomently, with strands of brown and black.

3. low pulse rate - very high pulse rate, they claim I have adhd... **** their speed based drugs :)

4. low blood pressure - normal, rises with stress, which i'm pretty sure is normal, family has history of high blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing - sight is fine with above average visibility in night, because of "adhd" my eyes refresh faster than the average human, I can see fluros flicker as they are not a constant light source of most people think, also seen alot of people talking about being able to see insects/bugs fly around the space we obtain... I thought this was normal for all people but ok yeah I can track a fly for minutes on end without losing focus. Hearing is ok considering I barely wore earprotection when I tile walls and floors, I also used to drum as well. High pitch noises and people talking loud right next to me ear makes me want to rip faces off. but can listen to earphones and other loud audio fine.

6. ESP - Intuition mixed with logic provides me with every single decision i make. I get gut feelings sometimes they have kept me from real trouble in the future other times it could of broke even.

7. extra rib or vertabrae - no but have a hyperflexible spine

8. UFO connections - never been "abducted" have had many walk homes that I don't remember from drinking (i can admit there was drinking involved), no excuse to catch public transport, but walked the over 20kms distance usually lose shirts, thongs, socks on these walks. I snap back into things when the sun starts to come up im usually just about to go through my front door

9. love of space and science - no qualifications if thats what you mean, but yes a have a passion for the two.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - i have felt seperation my entire life, as I feel my brain/body works differently to others in many ways, the fact I can realise processes and traits or even purging of items i find unessesary.

11. piercing eyes - always been told i have eyes that truely show emotion

12. para-normal occurrences - i come from a 4 generations (that i know and have been able to talk to inluding myself as the 4th & tbh my daughter will probally receive cards as well in due time, theres possibly more further back) that read tarot and believe pretty much the full scale. so you know go figure plus hey I USE THESE FORUMS :S
As for sightings I have had a fair few not so common anymore :(

13. physic dreams - i astrotravel and regress on the regular

14. truth seekers - am now, but only for the last 2 years I remember waking and just feeling disgusted in just about everything and looking for answers. the paranormal has always been since birth as generations before

15. desire for higher wisdom - believe i have higher wisdom since awakening but yes ofcoarse i want more, that proves i'm atleast some part human in my view :S

16. empathetic illnesses - i got morning sickness from my fionce constantly, empathetic emotions deffently but illnesses seems more people get empathetic illness from me.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - entirely, but am still deciding is it too late for too many. hence I am not preachy

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - always had something big in mind for the end goal plan, my post school goal and most of high school was to own a record label and spread globally from aust. but more of sence of I had to find people, the music industry more than likely comes from my greatest passion which is music, as i've grown it has been music business as all bands I have been involved in participating have been a ego competition. (main problem with the human race is egotistics and this sence of entitlment)

19. physic abilities - certain friends i have we can comunicate with pretty much saying next to nothing and at times not making sence at all but have a sence of what the other wants and are 99% correct in response. (mumbling often occurs in my house). I think that is personally knowing each other too well haha. No telekinesis or anything on that scale, but can naturally dream debunk and as mentioned before regression and astotravel, I read tarot but i believe that is a gift not an ability. I read body language and patterns in people which from my adventures not alot of people can do/even think about doing and by debunking such I can see people and what they are actually doing. Most people in a retail sence will try push a power especially if the consultant sits the customer will always stand if they are trying to get their way, because its intemidating.

20. unexplained scars on body - I share the same scar on my thigh in the same spot as my mother.  But many scars are unexplainable alot are as well

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - no, people can do that? ouch :S

22. alien contacts - my spirits/guides via my wiccan roots are alien considering that are not a material being. not as for grey people none, do have an often urge to go somewhere secluded in nature so i can properly relax

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? alot of

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - straight

3)What is your astrological sign? - libra

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - western doctors would want to get me wasted on drugs :( had threats to either take their medication or not be able to attend school all through life. tbh I have seen psychiratrists when the schools drugs speech's wouldnt work they enforced that. the 3 different i was made to see because they didnt believe the results, say I have a perfect balance on everything and have the ability to "turn the lights out" when it's too much, angry is perfectly fine yeah i do get angry but not any more than the average person untill provoked but have self developed anger management plan, ive only blown my nana twice since 14. I admit to having adhd as the world calls it, I use it as an advantage in life, once i tought myself how to and what not to do if i would like to sleep its been quite easy. If i had the support that was equilivent to what i had to self develope to survive in this life (i believe germany and russia and some othe european countries believe the same and refuse to use the term adhd)

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - I don't think any part of what/how i think/act/behave is a problem, it's an unique advantage that most don't have. many because it is normal supply a label but that is because of training of the modern world. oracles, all the people that predicted the future in the past which still are getting connections tied as we progress, witches and warlocks/wizards and the many other paranormal/magic conjurs even royalty went to for information. in this day and age, cant see it dont exist because one cant feel it makes it so none can and to top that all the religious scwablle naming anything more powerful than them satanic work. scared unintelligible race.

6)Are you male or female? -  male

7)What is your race? caucasion, heavy european ancestry, 1/4  dutcher, then the mongrel is german, irish, cheque of slvakia, russian. with rumours within the family trees that we are prussian blue bloods.

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? awaiting information

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? one and only

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? you are the first to enquire about my blood.

id be interested to see if anything ever came from this theory, as my family all show indigo traits very thouroghly, in aspect if i combined the traits of the family excluding me, it as a whole between the 4 (the tarot line) of them the make an entire trait of an indigo but not completely some share traits but not many mainly the most common of them they share but the intricates that all take a part, but I show complete traits which works with alot of my other theories of the universe.

Edited by chopmo, 06 December 2012 - 08:47 AM.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#127    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

I'm AB+
1)

1-2-3-4-7-8-20-21-No

5-6-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-22-yes

2) ---->

3) The Bull

4) Yes

5) :cry: My parents torture me :P

6) Male

7) Russian / mongolian / persian / turkish

8) My sister is O negative I'm AB positive

9) I'm second

I have extensive amount of blood in my veins, almost exploding. My blood almost gets tick immediately I have problem with serums. Local Anesthethics don't work on me, My wounds don't get infected no matter how deep. Good healing. I always give a headache to my doctors

Edited by C235, 06 December 2012 - 10:50 AM.

#128    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,921 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

I don't know what my parent's types were but my mom used to say mine was different from both her and my father's.  AB- is rare, yes?

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#129    HytecM

HytecM

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

I am AB- (Rh-)

1> yes = 1, 2, (3 & 4 normal, except for local anesthetic at the dental office), 5,
(6 go by gut feeling, if that counts), 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (I feel ELF in all my joints and other allergies), 17, 18, 20
no = 7, (8 = seeing UFO's does not count, does it?), 11, 19, 21, 22

2> straight

3> Virgo

4> no

5> no

6> male

7> caucasian

8> neither, not sure but my father was either, B- or A- and my mother not sure either, was either B- or A-, my sister is O

9> my sister was born first

10> no

Edited by HytecM, 17 December 2012 - 09:31 PM.

#130    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

I do have AB negative blood now.A lot of it .It's all in jars in that special fridge in the basement now though ...
:o

Miss me?

#131    amy1022

amy1022

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

Hello,
I am and will reply to this as I don't think I answered all the questions. Seriously, I still say that some of these questions apply to lots ofpeople without AB- blood. Does anyone else here share my view?  Here goes:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes. .....No, brown
2. true red or reddish hair.  dark brown

3. low pulse rate. It has always been low
4. low blood pressure.  Yes, it has always been low, but it is normal now.

5. keen sight or hearing. Not at all--I have myopia and I have lost some hearing in my left ear. Must have been all those concerts.

6. ESP  A little bit of that.  I sometimes foresee things in dreams.

7. extra rib or vertebrae..  Not that I know of.
8. UFO connections.....Nope

9. love of space and science....I like it but I am not sure I "love" it.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race....I have always thought I was different from everyone else--but not to the human race. So, I guess not.

11. piercing eyes.......Nope, pretty normal.

12. para-normal occurrences.  ...Not that I can recall.

13. physic dreams.....Yes.

14. truth seekers... Yes, a bit of that.

15. desire for higher wisdom.... I am always tryign to learn more and more. But higher wisdom??? what is that?

16. empathetic illnesses...No

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind... Yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life.  I have always felt I was here for a purpose, and that everyone else is too.

19. psychic abilities... Only with my dreams.  I dream of dead people all the time, even relatives I have never met (honest!) I have had dreams that come true.

20. unexplained scars on body....I always think I have gotten hurt and not realized it.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances.  ...Not that I am aware of.

22. alien contacts....Nope!!!

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.  YES, SEE ABOVE.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?  ...Straight.

3)What is your astrological sign?.Libra.  Fire monkey in Chinese astrology.

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?...No, thankfully. :\

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?.....No. If shyness is an emotional problem, then yes.

6)Are you male or female? ..Female

7)What is your race?..Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?.Father

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?...Middle child

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?....Nope

Do you have...

1.  Any autoimmune diseases? .No

2.  Any triangle shapes on your body?.No,lol

3.  the feeling  of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time?...Hmmm. Sometimes I feel cold for no reason, even in the summer on occasion. In winter I have a hard time keeping warm.

4.  Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.?...No

5.  An above average or high IQ?. Mine is normal,. I think.

6.  Any physical abnormalities at birth?...No.

7.  Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? ...No.

8.  a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"?..No, in fact, I can't see a thing at night.

9.   No moons on your fingernails?..I have plenty of these on my fingers.

10.  A sixth sense?  I am very perceptive, but no sixth sense here.

11.  people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you?   No

12.  dry skin, oily skin, combo? Dry skin.

13.  any unusual diets or cravings?.When I was little I had pica, for a craving for ashes.  Yes, I ate cigarette ashes.  Gross!

14.  a gift to feel or see things that others don't? No.

#132    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

View Postcrystal sage, on 29 July 2006 - 08:44 PM, said:

..and then Jesus was said to have AB blood....

How the heck would ANYONE know the blood type of Joshua bin Joseph aka Jesus?????????

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#133    amy1022

amy1022

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Something interesting about the RH - factor here that ties in with Jesus, as in the question above.

http://www.rhnegativ...ive-origin.html

#134    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,451 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

View Postamy1022, on 22 December 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

Something interesting about the RH - factor here that ties in with Jesus, as in the question above.

http://www.rhnegativ...ive-origin.html
Completely unsubstantiated. The Romans couldn't tell Jesus apart from the rest of his disciples, did they all have blond hair and blue eyes?

#135    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Jesus would not have known his own blood type, your link proves nothing.  Jesus was a man born to Hebrews in the middle east.    Highly unlikely he had blond or red hair and no one knows his blood type.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users