Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chi Energy and Goosebumps

stevemagegod

Guys today Goosebumps were all over my Body(We have all had goosebumps before). All windows were shut in the house and i thought i would do an interesting experiment to try and get rid of the massive amounts of goosebumps that i was having. I put my arms out and tried to direct some of the energy outwards to move a tissue i had next to me, almost immediately the goosebumps disappeared. As i was doing this. (The tissue did not move) but in the process i saw that my Aura was extending pretty far out from my hands. This aura was Redish with some blue in it. As soon as i stooped directing the energy outwards the chills came back for a short time. Do you guys think there is any correlation, between seeing the Aura, and feeling Goosebumps at the same time or is it all just in my head?

Chi energy has nothing to do with goosebumps . Just sayin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys today Goosebumps were all over my Body(We have all had goosebumps before). All windows were shut in the house and i thought i would do an interesting experiment to try and get rid of the massive amounts of goosebumps that i was having. I put my arms out and tried to direct some of the energy outwards to move a tissue i had next to me, almost immediately the goosebumps disappeared. As i was doing this. (The tissue did not move) but in the process i saw that my Aura was extending pretty far out from my hands. This aura was Redish with some blue in it. As soon as i stooped directing the energy outwards the chills came back for a short time. Do you guys think there is any correlation, between seeing the Aura, and feeling Goosebumps at the same time or is it all just in my head?

This is a good level of observation for you to be encountering - you have to discern for sure whether or not you are creating and feeling an energy that some people say doesnt exist .... which is tough if you need outside validation to confirm that you are not insane!! This is not the website for you, seriously, there are so many people that are at bothe ends of the spectrum to figure out what's right and the only person that can do that is you! The energies are very subtle and contrary to the other post on your topic it has EVERYTHING to do with your goosebumps, they are the finest capilliaries of your energectic makeup :)

www.youtube.com/theshaolinpunk

• Like 1

I mean there is always the chance you are an insane schizophrenic

But there is always a chance that you have special abilities

Think outside the box. Maybe the power isn't to move things but maybe to transfer your being into other things.

Just throwing out suggestions

• Like 1

Ah, the good old Chi tale again.

Nothing beats a cold reality check.

Here is what happens when a Chi master meets an unbeliever:

A little video beats a thousand words

Ah, the good old Chi tale again.

Nothing beats a cold reality check.

Here is what happens when a Chi master meets an unbeliever:

[media=]

[/media]

A little video beats a thousand words

To bad the comments are disabled because i would love to see what people have to say about that. Plus it bugs me that i can't understand what the guy in the video is talking about

To bad the comments are disabled because i would love to see what people have to say about that. Plus it bugs me that i can't understand what the guy in the video is talking about

You can find the video on youtube. The first part is a TV show where they introduce the guy and his followers who believe in his Chi.

The second part shows a match that the Chi master foolishly agreed to --- he agreed to fight an MMA practitioner for the equivalent of 5000 USD.

Well, you can see what happens when Chi meets a disbeliever...

Edited by Zaphod222

I love it when a so-called "master" gets called out on his nonsense.

The "master" looked totally shocked when he got knocked onto his bum...

As I always said..either something is real or it isn't. Reality doesn't need belief in order to exist.

Edited by Ryu

• 2 weeks later...

I have a theory on this one.

Goosebumps are caused by many different things including cold and fear. Cold and fear can be seen as energies of sorts in which to body has excess. When you projected out the extra energy, they went away. When you stopped projecting out the energy the goosebumps came back for a short while.

It's that simple ^.^