Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mysterious hum reported in Mt Victoria

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

View Postdj_nubla, on 22 November 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

This could be a proof that there are people living inside Earth. If these "people" are developing their place underneath us, definitely we will hear and feel the movements because of the construction they are doing. If their population is increasing, it's obvious that land developement is required. Whenever we do vast construction on the surface of the Earth, there's a big possibilty they're aslo hearing and feeling the movement.

what if they live on the surface? What if the gov are reptilians creating the HAARP sound? lmfao

#17    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

View Postdj_nubla, on 22 November 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

This could be a proof that there are people living inside Earth. If these "people" are developing their place underneath us, definitely we will hear and feel the movements because of the construction they are doing. If their population is increasing, it's obvious that land developement is required. Whenever we do vast construction on the surface of the Earth, there's a big possibilty they're aslo hearing and feeling the movement.
Welcome to UM!

But I have to ask: Is your post serious or not?

Posted Image

#18    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 22 November 2012 - 01:20 PM, said:

Welcome to UM!

But I have to ask: Is your post serious or not?

people are indoctrinated to believe gibberish like this, so of course it is serious to them.

Edited by araxia, 22 November 2012 - 01:26 PM.

#19    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,154 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

View Postcharmcph, on 18 October 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

I have been hearing a hum sound for at least 3 years now.... its not all the time or even every day or nite. And its never the same pitch or even length. It started back up a month ago..for me. Told hubby the hum was back...sleepless nites again. It's very annoying... earplugs, or pillow over the head just seems to amplify it...shrugs..deals with it. But I also feel a low vibration with mine. And if I was to pin point it... it is underground.

This is in another thread somewhere on UM

There was a documentary about the Hum were they took this guy down an old mine several hundred feet down.
He said he heard the sound even louder down there.
It's like they are hearing the core of the earth rotating or something. They use to blame the US Navy and their low-freq submarine communication device, but I dont know if they either confirmed or dismissed that now. It was a few years back I heard of it.

Here are some clips about The Hum>>

Edited by EllJay, 22 November 2012 - 02:58 PM.

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#20    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

Hum links

Edited by EllJay, 22 November 2012 - 03:01 PM.

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#21    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

View PostEllJay, on 22 November 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

There was a documentary about the Hum were they took this guy down an old mine several hundred feet down.
He said he heard the sound even louder down there.
It's like they are hearing the core of the earth rotating or something. They use to blame the US Navy and their low-freq submarine communication device, but I dont know if they either confirmed or dismissed that now. It was a few years back I heard of it.

Here are some clips about The Hum>>

why isn't he hearing screams of hell?

#22    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

2 more Hum links

#23    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

...what about screams from hell?

#24    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Reminds me of an insult an old mate of mine used to use all the time.

Hum on my balls

#25    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

View Postaraxia, on 22 November 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

why isn't he hearing screams of hell?

http://www.snopes.co...on/wellhell.asp

#26    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

View Posttyrant lizard, on 22 November 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

Reminds me of an insult an old mate of mine used to use all the time.

Hum on my balls

like suck on this....HAARP has all the power..........???? man is god......... beware...eh??? the illuminati can create tsunamis seriously do you believe that shizness that man is all powerful?

Edited by araxia, 22 November 2012 - 03:17 PM.

#27    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Here is the clip with the guy who went down the mine.
This clip is a bit more comprehensive than the others.

#28    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostEllJay, on 22 November 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

don't you think that it was only exclusive to those men,

a paranormal activity only those men who created the legend were supposed to hear at that moment in time?

just a thought to chew on.

#29    taniwha

taniwha

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

• ~ As a shadow is to the body, so the body is to the Soul ~

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

The job I do now on our main state highway is best achieved on night-shift, when traffic is minimal,until the wee hours of the morning.The work is by no means humdrum, :yes: it is interesting however that our water sucker/cutter machine we use creates a consistently LOUD hum/drone when in operation and moves at a constant slow pace, powered by two unrelentless American diesel engines! It is very continuous and would definitely be perceived as an annoying and UNEXPLAINED HUM sound over a few kilometres. Just as early morning traffic sleepishly begins to build we pack up our site and the mysterious hum leaves with us, we were never there :whistle: BUT we will return!

#30    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,154 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Posttaniwha, on 23 November 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

The job I do now on our main state highway is best achieved on night-shift, when traffic is minimal,until the wee hours of the morning.The work is by no means humdrum, :yes: it is interesting however that our water sucker/cutter machine we use creates a consistently LOUD hum/drone when in operation and moves at a constant slow pace, powered by two unrelentless American diesel engines! It is very continuous and would definitely be perceived as an annoying and UNEXPLAINED HUM sound over a few kilometres. Just as early morning traffic sleepishly begins to build we pack up our site and the mysterious hum leaves with us, we were never there :whistle: BUT we will return!

Yeah, that might have been a source for some sleepless people hearing it at night, but most of the cases with people hearing the Hum is that they hear it always, no matter where they are. One guy was taken down an old mine several hundred feet underground, and he heard it there as well, but now it was even louder and penetrating.

There has been, the past year or so, a fad about these alien/doomsday-trumpet or bang sounds people over the world claim to have heard. Most of them are probably hoaxed, but some might actually be some kind of heavy machinery working in the vicinity or similar. The larger booms could be actual earth crust displacement on lower levels.

Here is a few clips of these sounds>>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users