Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

ZOZO the Ouija Board Demon

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#241    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,314 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

This is some funny **** i have known plenty of people who believe in these things when i was a teen played the game aswell,sorry but god is in the tv more than demons are in a cardboard game.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these "demons" are more in your head than coming through this board.If you want to access spirits do as the natives do change the way your brain functions.If spirits exist i think changing the way the brain works would/will be the only way any could communicate with them.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#242    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

I had a very unique experience. Which caused me to quit. Doubt it was spirit or demon related. Certainly scared the **** out of me.

#243    Subsonicjourno

Subsonicjourno

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 220 posts

• https://www.facebook.com/Unconqueredseries

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

You may dismiss this outright, but I've heard tales of ZoZo from way back. There's a place down Penrose woods in Helston where zozo is scrawled in graffiti at a number of sites. The area is well known for kids and others doing Ouija boards etc...

#244    Stephan1339

Stephan1339

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

Zozo is such BSBS. Still, if you are going to be the "ouija board" demon, it's best to have a name that's very easy to spell out. Wonder what Zozo did while he waited for the ouija board to finally be invented?

#245    Crashley

Crashley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

I cant say I agree that it is all just b.s. I was a skeptic also, until I was 26 years old. I was self proclaimed athiest and laughed at people when they told me "ghost" stories. Since I started researching the paranormal (which was like a joke at the time) that has changed drastically. I know there is nothing I can say to change a skeptic mind, as noone could change mine back then. Im not claiming to have a clue about what these entities actually are, I can only speculate, and I cant speak for other people or evidence, but these entities are very real, not a figment of my mind or imagination. I have several on film that I captured, I have evps, I have heard them out loud with my ears in real time speak to me in broad daylight. My outlook now, is simply that a skeptic wouldnt be a skeptic had they had an experience. Most people havent. I have, because I went looking for it. You cant say it isnt real if you dont factually know that for sure. I dont take anybodys word for anything when it comes to the paranormal, I test it myself. That is the only way to know for sure.

#246    Crashley

Crashley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

I dont think Z is a "ouija" demon. World renound Demonologists think hes been around a very long time. I just think that he is one of the more common entities on the board. I dont even believe that zozo is his name. Many entities like to go back and forth two letters / numbers or count down, this one just picked those two, and sticks to it. Theoretically, there is more than one way to contact these entities, so chances are you could contact him one of those ways as well. Ouijas just seems to be easiest and most common. Ancient civilizations were also known to be involved in necromancy and sorcery as well. The Ouija was created long before Fuld bought the patent in the late 1800s, and produced multiple for retail sale.

#247    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostCrashley, on 13 March 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

I cant say I agree that it is all just b.s. I was a skeptic also, until I was 26 years old. I was self proclaimed athiest and laughed at people when they told me "ghost" stories. Since I started researching the paranormal (which was like a joke at the time) that has changed drastically. I know there is nothing I can say to change a skeptic mind, as noone could change mine back then. Im not claiming to have a clue about what these entities actually are, I can only speculate, and I cant speak for other people or evidence, but these entities are very real, not a figment of my mind or imagination.I have several on film that I captured, I have evps, I have heard them out loud with my ears in real time speak to me in broad daylight. My outlook now, is simply that a skeptic wouldnt be a skeptic had they had an experience. Most people havent. I have, because I went looking for it. You cant say it isnt real if you dont factually know that for sure. I dont take anybodys word for anything when it comes to the paranormal, I test it myself. That is the only way to know for sure.

Hi, I would like to see these photos, I really do.

As for EVP i pass, EVPs can be easily manipulated by multiple techiques.

Edited by Brian Topp, 13 March 2013 - 05:17 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#248    Crashley

Crashley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Absolutely, I will certainly show you. I get the evp thing, i dont trust them if i didnt actually record them myself. I am very new here I just came to check out a certain topic then found this one. I am not familiar with the site. I will get on my p.c. and figure out if i can upload images.

#249    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,026 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostCrashley, on 13 March 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

Absolutely, I will certainly show you. I get the evp thing, i dont trust them if i didnt actually record them myself. I am very new here I just came to check out a certain topic then found this one. I am not familiar with the site. I will get on my p.c. and figure out if i can upload images.

http://imageshack.us/

or http://tinypic.com/

or photobucket.com

once uploaded, copy url and on the top of when you reply, the under the yellow smiley face, a bit to the left is a box with a bit of green, click that and paste the link.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#250    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

I think to much pot when listening to Led Zeppelin IV [zoso] .   :w00t:

#251    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,026 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 13 March 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

I think to much pot when listening to Led Zeppelin IV [zoso] .   :w00t:

So when you listen to led zepplin you think of pot?

What type?

Posted Image

#252    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

Another reason zozo may be graphittied everywhere is because it is slang in the Hatian Creole language for penis.  Of course kids are going to associate this with voodoo and write it everywhere just as a vulgarity and not necessarily demon-related.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users