Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien abduction

AlienChild

can somebody help me a little? I've got a strange implant in my head, no one knows what it is and my head aches all the time, since I was 4 years old or something like that. btw, I've got strange memories. there's a light and a character. I can't remember everything, but the light is in my mind all the time. any ideas how I can get this headache away without taking my life?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• AlienChild

• Charlie_0978

• McKenna

If what you are saying is true you need a doctor to remove the object. What i want to know is how do you know it is there, and how long has it been there. I have never heard of them taking a 4yr old child before. I sound like you may be just having weird dream's, Or your worried cause you think there is a inplant in your hand.. thumbsup.gif

this is not a joke, I swear!

I can't remember if I've got it longer, maybe I have... If I get the X-ray pictures of my head, I can put them here... my private doctor know this

it's growing strange threads or something around the implant...

How come when it comes to special powers, implants, ets, and ufo's, that young teenagers get all the fun? tongue.gif Imagination.

Ok.. I will believe you untill i think your BS us.If your doctor has the x-ray's why has he not asked to take this thing out. And if you have them please post them, I can a sure you it will add alot of credit to what you are saying. I myself would love to see the x-ray's or this, i do believe this can happen i've seen other show's about doctors who remove implant's from people, yet i have never heard or read where they have thing's growing from them, Inplants are very small and hard object's, This sounds like something else what i am not sure, So if you have the pic's please do post so we can all see. thumbsup.gif

How come when it comes to special powers, implants, ets, and ufo's, that young teenagers get all the fun? tongue.gif Imagination.

837241[/snapback]

Look ericraven, This is serous to this person, it may be all in their head but there is no need to be rude about it. If a person post and ask for help we should all try to be nice to them, Untill we have a reason not to be. disgust.gif

FUN!? I wouldn't call neverending headache fun...

837245[/snapback]

I've heard that migraine headaches can be an excruciating malady.

BTW, if you haven't had x-rays taken yet, then how do you know you have an implant?

837241[/snapback]

Look ericraven, This is serous to this person, it may be all in their head but there is no need to be rude about it. If a person post and ask for help we should all try to be nice to them, Untill we have a reason not to be. disgust.gif

837253[/snapback]

Wasn't rude Isis, just an observation. I have seen you disbelieving on things before. I will tell you whats serious. Teenagers believing they have powers or they have been abducted. Its not good. Its not healthy. To encourage it is crazy.

The only reason most adults don't seem to have anythign special, is because they just dismiss the idea, or try to find something logical to explain it, even if it doesnt fit their problem fully. It's more of iggnoring and trying to be "normal" you you will not seem like an outcast.

This is a serious matter.

The only reason most adults don't seem to have anythign special, is because they just dismiss the idea, or try to find something logical to explain it, even if it doesnt fit their problem fully. It's more of iggnoring and trying to be "normal" you you will not seem like an outcast.

This is a serious matter.

837305[/snapback]

Yeah its a serious matter. She needs some medical help. Not to be told that she is carrying around an alien implant. We are logical. What does that make you? Illogical.

the x-rays r taken, but my doctor has got them in his office...

the x-rays r taken, but my doctor has got them in his office...

837324[/snapback]

Ah, okay.

My next question is, why didn't the doctor who authorized the x-rays do any follow-up examinations? An anomaly found in a head x-ray is always treated with concern until it's determined to be safe (a mistake, flaw, etc.)

Fools we may be, but it's a very real feeling. Insanity is no laughing matter, for if it was, I would be The Joker.

We will know nothing until we see the x-rays, or perhaps hear fromt he doctor.

The thing that fascinates me, though, is that it began from the age of four.

Most chronic abductees find the phenominon to begin at the age of four... forgive me if my english is bad.

But do you mean the implant was discovered then? Or, the memories began then?

My next question is, why didn't the doctor who authorized the x-rays do any follow-up examinations? An anomaly found in a head x-ray is always treated with concern until it's determined to be safe (a mistake, flaw, etc.)

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif leads to ....

Yeah its a serious matter. She needs some medical help. Not to be told that she is carrying around an alien implant. We are logical. What does that make you? Illogical.

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I can't remember anything, but all the memories begun when I turned four, I think it's possible that I was younger when it all started...

I'll call my doctor tomorrow, it's late night here...

837241[/snapback]

837253[/snapback]

Wasn't rude Isis, just an observation. I have seen you disbelieving on things before. I will tell you whats serious. Teenagers believing they have powers or they have been abducted. Its not good. Its not healthy. To encourage it is crazy.

837279[/snapback]

Yes i do not always believe thing's that is true, But i try hard not to be rude to people, I see you being rude all the time and i don't see the point in it. You can disagree nicely ericraven, But i always wonder why you feel the need to just flame out at people? I can tell you that in itself is not healthly! grin2.gif

my doctor is on a holiday, have to wait a week... then I see what I can do

Hmm...

AlienChild, why have you avoided replying to questions about treatment and follow-up tests?

If the info in your profile is correct, I'm assuming you'll need your parents authorization to retrieve your x-rays, since you're only 14. I'm sure you've spoken with your parents about this, so can you tell us what they think is happening?

I'm being nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt.

837241[/snapback]

837253[/snapback]

837279[/snapback]

Yes i do not always believe thing's that is true, But i try hard not to be rude to people, I see you being rude all the time and i don't see the point in it. You can disagree nicely ericraven, But i always wonder why you feel the need to just flame out at people? I can tell you that in itself is not healthly! grin2.gif

837531[/snapback]

I just point out idiocy.

Hmm...

AlienChild, why have you avoided replying to questions about treatment and follow-up tests?

If the info in your profile is correct, I'm assuming you'll need your parents authorization to retrieve your x-rays, since you're only 14. I'm sure you've spoken with your parents about this, so can you tell us what they think is happening?

I'm being nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt.

stupid finnish blond teenager, doesn't that explain everything:P

stupid finnish blond teenager, doesn't that explain everything:P

838504[/snapback]

Sheesh, try to be nice to some people, and this is the crap that comes flying back at you. rolleyes.gif

There's no reason for you to take offense. I was not being rude or condescending in any way.

Okay, so your story is BS, what else is new? tongue.gif

this is NOT a story, it's reality... wanna hear from my stupid doctor? could be easy...