Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Boston Bomber': shot by police, not suicide

ouija ouija

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2397940/Boston-bombing-suspect-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-shot-FACE-police-arrest.html

Unarmed Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was shot in the face by police whilst being arrested. He did NOT try to commit suicide. It gives me no satisfaction to say that this was OBVIOUS all along, just from watching the videos that were released at the time. (He also received multiple wounds to legs and arms).

Police acting unlawfully yet again, and worse, lying to cover up their behaviour. I'm just glad they're so bad at doing that. Presumably they will be charged with something too?

• Like 6

they said he was shot, not sure where this suicide has come from, pretty sure they confirmed they shot him, they said that themselves. Pretty sure that this was started on twitter or whatever

• Like 1

The testimony, which was unsealed in court on Monday, does not conclude whether the injury was self-inflicted or if he was shot during the encounter with police that killed his older brother.....

Source: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1431519

Edit to emphasise the 'does not' part. As usual, the 'facts' depend on what newspaper you read.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

Never heard anything about a suicide belt... Just that he was shot by the Police. Unarmed? If you say so, but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Perhaps he is totally innocent (NOT) of murdering 4 people

I expect Law Enforcement to protect me and my family, I dont want them to hesitate just in case the perp has miraculously lost his weapons of destruction. The Officers did their job and should not be vilified for that...IMO

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 8

Yeah Keith, it's totally logical that the threat of one possibly armed (pistol) 20 year old would require that the city of Boston be put into lockdown. :innocent:

• Like 2

@Ouija I almost forgot....the Tsarnaev brothers are innocent, they were set up by some shadowy US organization and the victims are all actors. Puhleez!. There was no doubt the police shot him. The firefight was all over the evening news.

• Like 9

To be fair, the police had no idea whether or not the suspect was armed. He didn't make it easy on himself that's for sure. Had he been standing somewhere with his arms up it's likely no one would have felt compelled to take a shot at him. By running and hiding he made his intentions unclear and amplified the fear of his pursuers.

He could have called the police and told them he wanted to give up peacefully.

• Like 3

I have never once heard that he tried to commit suicide, ever. I thought it was common knowledge since the day it happened that he was shot by police? I think the only news they released today was the fact that he was shot in the face.

Yeah Keith, it's totally logical that the threat of one possibly armed (pistol) 20 year old would require that the city of Boston be put into lockdown. :innocent:

Or a 20 year old possibly in possession of multiple bombs.

• Like 5

Yeah, pressure cookers with fire crackers and black powder inside them. LOL.

You obviously have never seen what pressure cookers in Afghanistan due to heavily armored vehicles. Many people far from Boston have lost friends to your lowly little pressure cookers.

• Like 6

they said he was shot, not sure where this suicide has come from, pretty sure they confirmed they shot him, they said that themselves. Pretty sure that this was started on twitter or whatever

Never heard anything about a suicide belt... Just that he was shot by the Police. Unarmed? If you say so, but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Perhaps he is totally innocent (NOT) of murdering 4 people

I expect Law Enforcement to protect me and my family, I dont want them to hesitate just in case the perp has miraculously lost his weapons of destruction. The Officers did their job and should not be vilified for that...IMO

@Ouija I almost forgot....the Tsarnaev brothers are innocent, they were set up by some shadowy US organization and the victims are all actors. Puhleez!. There was no doubt the police shot him. The firefight was all over the evening news.

To be fair, the police had no idea whether or not the suspect was armed. He didn't make it easy on himself that's for sure. Had he been standing somewhere with his arms up it's likely no one would have felt compelled to take a shot at him. By running and hiding he made his intentions unclear and amplified the fear of his pursuers.

He could have called the police and told them he wanted to give up peacefully.

I have never once heard that he tried to commit suicide, ever. I thought it was common knowledge since the day it happened that he was shot by police? I think the only news they released today was the fact that he was shot in the face.

Or a 20 year old possibly in possession of multiple bombs.

Just to be clear here: this is about the younger of the two brothers.

'Suicide belt'! Where the heck did that come from?

As he stood up on the boat, immediately prior to climbing down the ladder to the ground, several snipers had their guns trained on him ...... he was no threat and obviously unarmed.

• Like 2

Yes, the younger brother. The one that is alive. Please post a link to an actual news outlet saying he attempted suicide, or that he wasn't shot by police.

Edited by Agent0range

Yes, the younger brother. The one that is alive. Please post a link to an actual news outlet saying he attempted suicide, or that he wasn't shot by police.

I was just about to ask this, ouija. I don't recall hearing that he shot himself.

As he stood up on the boat, immediately prior to climbing down the ladder to the ground, several snipers had their guns trained on him ...... he was no threat and obviously unarmed.

For all they knew he could have had a detonator in his hand and when is someone 'obviously' unarmed? You couldn't tell that from the photos.

Never mind, I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on this one.

• Like 3

The testimony, which was unsealed in court on Monday, does not conclude whether the injury was self-inflicted or if he was shot during the encounter with police that killed his older brother.....

Source: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1431519

Edit to emphasise the 'does not' part. As usual, the 'facts' depend on what newspaper you read.

That's true. One is British, one is American.

http://www.dailymail...ice-arrest.html

Unarmed Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was shot in the face by police whilst being arrested. He did NOT try to commit suicide. It gives me no satisfaction to say that this was OBVIOUS all along, just from watching the videos that were released at the time. (He also received multiple wounds to legs and arms).

Police acting unlawfully yet again, and worse, lying to cover up their behaviour. I'm just glad they're so bad at doing that. Presumably they will be charged with something too?

Sorry, but I ain't losing sleep over this one.

• Like 1

I just love how people develop selective amnesia when it comes to this. LOL....

Did teen terrorist suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev attempt to shoot himself in the throat as cops closed in?

While a throat injury is keeping the 19-year-old from talking, investigators are speculating that a bullet wound to the back of the neck may have been self-inflicted, sources told CBS News. The wound may have been caused by a gun that was fired through the mouth, the sources said.

Tsarnaev remained sedated and in serious condition Sunday after suffering unspecified injuries, including to the throat, during a police shootout and ensuing manhunt.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/bomb-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-throat-injury-self-inflicted-article-1.1323323#ixzz2cXedfFc2

Another link: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/cornered_boston_bombing_suspect_Aulju68vlUH7wbZmRROjtJ

Oh, and the article that says he was unarmed when apprehended:

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/boston-bombing-suspect-unarmed_n_3150723.html

• Like 3

That's true. One is British, one is American.

Aye... the British press are famous for their honest, non-sensationalist reportage. lol

btw, I'm not saying the guy shot himself, merely that I don't know who or what the hell to believe. Plus, I don't really care what happened to his mouth. It's a lynching he's due.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

Aye... the British press are famous for their honest, non-sensationalist reportage. lol

btw, I'm not saying the guy shot himself, merely that I don't know who or what the hell to believe. Plus, I don't really care what happened to his mouth. It's a lynching he's due.

American press on pretty much the same level as British ....... you pays your money and takes your choice.

You approve of lynching? You think it would be a good idea for police to behave as they see fit, answering to no one? You know absolutely and for sure that he is guilty?

• Like 2

I was just about to ask this, ouija. I don't recall hearing that he shot himself.

Never heard the suicide piece before.

My intention in posting this thread was to keep those who are interested in the Boston bombings up to date.

I am not about to go over all the old arguments again. I participated in the original thread every day from the day it started. I read every post, viewed every video and looked at every link ...... I am not about to go chasing up information for posters here ..... if you're that interested, look it up for yourself. (Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude but I still feel as if I've been put through the wringer after contributing to the original thread).

• Like 3

American press on pretty much the same level as British ....... you pays your money and takes your choice.

You approve of lynching? You think it would be a good idea for police to behave as they see fit, answering to no one? You know absolutely and for sure that he is guilty?

Don't be silly.

The guy and his brother tried to kill as many people as they possibly could then ran and tried to hide. Would you be rushing to his defence if they'd done it in your home town? Or is all this spiel just because you hate the police?

• Like 2

Don't be silly.

The guy and his brother tried to kill as many people as they possibly could then ran and tried to hide. Would you be rushing to his defence if they'd done it in your home town? Or is all this spiel just because you hate the police?

The fact, of the matter is, we don't know how guilty these guys really are, or how much our government was involved in this. IMO, I think they were patsies....

• Like 3

Don't be silly.

Why do you think I hate the police? What I am concerned about is that they should not be above the law and should not start making decisions on the street as to who is guilty of what. The fact is that no one knows exactly what the brothers are, or are not guilty of and that should only be determined in a court of law. The surviving brother is a suspect until proved otherwise.

Try this on for size: a kid in your neighbourhood is p****d off with you and tells his parents you are a paedophile. His mates support him and come up with stories of their own. Whilst 'taking you in for questioning' a couple of officers decide to mete out a little 'justice' of their own ...... you'd be fine with that?

• Like 3