Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Col. Charles Halt claims US UFO coverup

Saru

Right...the disinformation smoke screens live on through the people who want to go public as well as being the most vunerable, then no one takes it seriously enough to bother to look at the other sites.

Other RAF bases like Neatishead and Watton were also involved, but these hardly get any mention at all, just this one event.

• Like 1

Other RAF bases like Neatishead and Watton were also involved, but these hardly get any mention at all, just this one event.

Bentwaters too.

BeBentwaters and Woodbridgentwaters and Woodbridge

• Like 1

I know a lot of people find this phenomena ridiculous and debunk it. I find it almost hard to grasp myself.

I guess it would be like trying to get a Muslim to accept Christ as their savior or a Christian to accept Mohammad.

Like I said before, it's been going on for decades and worldwide.

If I planted tomato seeds in my garden and the next day discovered tomato plants fully grown

with ripen tomatoes on them. I don't think I'm going to chalk it up to great fertilizer.

I would want to find out somehow why they grew so fast. Just an analogy.

I just love how the U.S. Government covers up almost everything that the citizens need to know. But other than that, very interesting article.

Quote from psychic101: There were reports of drugs on base, we hear that about every military installation at one time or another. It happens, and we all know it does, these brave people are in fact people, and do things people do. This is not disrespectful of the heroes who cover our backsides with their own lives, it means they have a social life, like most people on the planet.

So since you are a thorough on drug use on military bases. Did Halt and Penniston have a history of drug use?

That's just plain old "Psyche101" Mate ;) I do not believe in Psychics either :w00t:

How many people at a Christmas party have a "History"? Two of the officers were pulled from the middle of the party. I did not say that Halt was a Drug addict, I said that in the festive season, most people let their hair down, I myself would have been inebriated at the same time with copious amounts of Canadian Club. I do not have a "history". I am not sure if you have ever had to deal with any addicts, but I think you will find that people with a "history" tend to look more "normal" when they are under the influence, which is not the case here. What we do have is opportunity, availability, and a reason. Good reason even. Should that be instantly dismissed?

What I am saying is that in special occasions like Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, it is not out of the ordinary to have had a few, and perhaps be a little under the influence Would you disagree wit that? We also know that alcohol was at the party, and we know that drug problems had been reported at the base. It is possible not one of the team so much as sniffed the whacky weed, but can you conclusively prove that every team member was sober? Rather than a drug habit this is merely outlining the realities of the festive Season. And I think I can go out on a limb and say Yes, I bet Penniston and Halt both have a history of celebrating Christmas with a tipple. Like my post says, I expect they most likely do have a social life.

Edited by psyche101

That's just plain old "Psyche101" Mate ;) I do not believe in Psychics either :w00t:

How many people at a Christmas party have a "History"? Two of the officers were pulled from the middle of the party. I did not say that Halt was a Drug addict, I said that in the festive season, most people let their hair down, I myself would have been inebriated at the same time with copious amounts of Canadian Club. I do not have a "history". I am not sure if you have ever had to deal with any addicts, but I think you will find that people with a "history" tend to look more "normal" when they are under the influence, which is not the case here. What we do have is opportunity, availability, and a reason. Good reason even. Should that be instantly dismissed?

What I am saying is that in special occasions like Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, it is not out of the ordinary to have had a few, and perhaps be a little under the influence Would you disagree wit that? We also know that alcohol was at the party, and we know that drug problems had been reported at the base. It is possible not one of the team so much as sniffed the whacky weed, but can you conclusively prove that every team member was sober? Rather than a drug habit this is merely outlining the realities of the festive Season. And I think I can go out on a limb and say Yes, I bet Penniston and Halt both have a history of celebrating Christmas with a tipple. Like my post says, I expect they most likely do have a social life.

I would agree that people let there hair down and tip a few at parties and such. But I've never heard of anyone hallucinating

from alcohol and seeing bright lights in the sky and craft landing with little grey men coming out. My only experience with alcohol

and others that I know is if you consume too much of it, you'll find yourself worshiping the throne in the restroom with a killer hangover

the next day. Now something like LSD causes hallucinations. I've never done that and don't want to but those hippies back in the

60's and 70's liked to go on there so called Trips and would describe their experiences like talking trees and dancing dogs but

never heard of any reports of seeing UFO's and Aliens.

• Like 1

I would agree that people let there hair down and tip a few at parties and such. But I've never heard of anyone hallucinating

from alcohol and seeing bright lights in the sky and craft landing with little grey men coming out. My only experience with alcohol

and others that I know is if you consume too much of it, you'll find yourself worshiping the throne in the restroom with a killer hangover

the next day. Now something like LSD causes hallucinations. I've never done that and don't want to but those hippies back in the

60's and 70's liked to go on there so called Trips and would describe their experiences like talking trees and dancing dogs but

never heard of any reports of seeing UFO's and Aliens.

Everything affects people in different ways, it depends on your personal body chemistry, what you eat etc. Any substance intoxication can cause hallucinations. I have heard of drunk people having conversations with people who are not there, is this all that different?

LSD would cause hallucinations in all people due to the nature of the substance, the more powerful, the quicker the reaction. Australian Aborigines for instance have a very low tolerance of alcohol as they were only introduced to it two hundred years ago. (See Alcohol dehydrogenase)

And, would you say it is more impossible for a person to get drunk and imagine something than it is for aliens to Land in England and leave such conflicting remains? I really think if we are visited that there will be little doubt of it. I do not believe any evidence has been presented to evaluate the condition of the men on the night. As such, I find it as valid a question as any.

You might find this interesting.

This past saturday was the ultimate worst alcohol experience I've ever had. Me and my best friend of about 11 years spent the day boating and having fun. Around 1pm we started with having a few beers and ended up by around 9 or 10pm polishing off a twixer of vodka. She invited some friends over to her place. I completely blacked out and all I remember after that is punching her in the stomach (we've never had a fight in all the years we've been friends) and then sitting in the back of a cop car.

I wake up the next day to find out that around 1am I called my brother over ando ver (who lives in another city), 2 of my best friends and the cops, telling them all I was locked in a basement and crying histerically. The cops came to find out I was not locked in a basement I was just completely wasted. Apparently since my friend's landlady hid my shoes so I wouldn't try and leave in the state I was in, I thought I was locked in their house. So from the sounds of it I was majorly having delusions. I also told some of the people I called that there were so many guys locking me in (obviously a hallucination since there were only 3 guys there and one was the landlady's husband).

LINK

Edited by psyche101

I just love how the U.S. Government covers up almost everything that the citizens need to know. But other than that, very interesting article.

How does the US cover incidents in the USSR, North Korea, Vietnam, Australia, or Cuba?

Everything affects people in different ways, it depends on your personal body chemistry, what you eat etc. Any substance intoxication can cause hallucinations. I have heard of drunk people having conversations with people who are not there, is this all that different?

LSD would cause hallucinations in all people due to the nature of the substance, the more powerful, the quicker the reaction. Australian Aborigines for instance have a very low tolerance of alcohol as they were only introduced to it two hundred years ago. (See Alcohol dehydrogenase)

And, would you say it is more impossible for a person to get drunk and imagine something than it is for aliens to Land in England and leave such conflicting remains? I really think if we are visited that there will be little doubt of it. I do not believe any evidence has been presented to evaluate the condition of the men on the night. As such, I find it as valid a question as any.

You might find this interesting.

LINK

I would say then if someone reports UFO's or Aliens then that person(s) should be checked

out by the investigator that very night to see if they've been drinking or using drugs.

I don't think that every individual over the years who reported this phenomena was intoxicated.

LINK

Halt Endorses Rendlesham

Forest UFO Film Script

If someone offered you large sums of money for your Bio would you turn it down?

I would say then if someone reports UFO's or Aliens then that person(s) should be checked

out by the investigator that very night to see if they've been drinking or using drugs.

I don't think that every individual over the years who reported this phenomena was intoxicated.

I agree with everything you said here. Yes, all aspects should be checked so absolutely no doubt can remain.

And I agree, not every individual who has seen a UFO was intoxicated, in fact, there is not proof these men were either, but the opportunity was right there. That was all I was pointing out, considering the time and place, it's highly likely IMHO, and as such, judgement might be impaired, or some might become a little over excited. Considering the conflicting stories, it seems a plausible option to me.

If someone offered you large sums of money for your Bio would you turn it down?

If I got to write it how I wanted it to sound, sure thing I would run with it! But I would be a foot taller, more hair, a body that would make Arnie drop his eye level and women would flock to me like a Lynx ad. I also would own a Ferrari and a Lear Jet. That is what is happening here. Halts gets to put the night in his words, not everyones. It's not about Halts life, it is focussing on the night in question.

Somehow I doubt this film will explain how Halt got the date wrong in his diary ;)

I find witness statements rather unconvincing.

LINK - Statements.

I just do not think ET would play these silly little secret squirrel games. That seems rather below an advances species.

Edited by psyche101

If I got to write it how I wanted it to sound, sure thing I would run with it! But I would be a foot taller, more hair, a body that would make Arnie drop his eye level and women would flock to me like a Lynx ad. I also would own a Ferrari and a Lear Jet. That is what is happening here. Halts gets to put the night in his words, not everyones. It's not about Halts life, it is focussing on the night in question.

Somehow I doubt this film will explain how Halt got the date wrong in his diary ;)

I find witness statements rather unconvincing.

LINK - Statements.

I just do not think ET would play these silly little secret squirrel games. That seems rather below an advances species.

I was wondering if we were the visitors and found life on a planet, example: Mars. What would the protocol be

on a race of humanoids that are less advanced then us? Say, the IQ of an Amazon Tribesman. Just trying to look at it in reverse.

I'm sure that NASA has a procedure of some sort.

I think he hits the liquor hard before coming in here.

but that doesn't make him a bad person! [hic]

:--)

Honey, the very last thing I am is gullible.

An example of gullible is in believing that your government is telling you the truth, and in believing the news the mainstream media puts out.

[sNIP]

One of the most intelligent things I've seen printed in here in a long while.

Kudos!! :tu:

I was wondering if we were the visitors and found life on a planet, example: Mars. What would the protocol be

on a race of humanoids that are less advanced then us? Say, the IQ of an Amazon Tribesman. Just trying to look at it in reverse.

I'm sure that NASA has a procedure of some sort.

We do have such procedures, and such does happen. Right here in Australia, the last tribe to meet White man was only back in 1984. There at least 3 tribes in Bolivia that we have not yet contacted at this level of technology. We observe, assist, and leave if asked. There are quire a few modern precedents if you have a look, PNG The Amazon, Brazil, Vietnam, all have tribes of "uncontacted peoples", even today.

Edited by psyche101

The witnesses who saw the UFO are the ones who matter, not somebody who was not even there.

Another beauty!!

You and I were once in a thread about a Spiral UFO over Israel.

The witnesses right *THERE* said the object was over Israel/Syria area.

The usual cast of pompous ones in here thought *their* opinion was so much more valid LOL!

So they placed the object (a missile) in Russia LOL

Another beauty!!

You and I were once in a thread about a Spiral UFO over Israel.

The witnesses right *THERE* said the object was over Israel/Syria area.

The usual cast of pompous ones in here thought *their* opinion was so much more valid LOL!

So they placed the object (a missile) in Russia LOL

That is ridiculous Earl. You were the only one using opinion, everyone brought facts to the table. I did not bother any more in the end because even if Yigal rode the bloody thing and said it was over Russia, you still would not have believed it.

All it would have taken was one simple fact for you to produce. You did not. Now you are being a sore loser.

[/center]

One of the most intelligent things I've seen printed in here in a long while.

Kudos!! :tu:

That's not intelligence, that's paranoia.

Apparantently the whole planet is having a mass haliucination regarding UFO's according to the government. We are all immagining things and they are the only people who know the truth. They must think the whole world is stupid. :alien::cry:

well, they're half right :--)

• Like 1

Bold conclusion, I must say...

Well, tell me what you see here:

shade_crater_illusion_rotated.png

and the tell me what you see here:

shade_crater_illusion.png

And then tell me you are not fooled by your perception.

Visual perception (worst case scenario - I know what I see overconfidence) in aviation accidents/incidents/mishaps is still huge problem, no matter state-of-the-art hardware is used: when pilot (for some reason) "abandons" instruments, high chance bad things will happen (and still happening).

Same applies to UFO: when your mind (experience) starts to interfere with unknown, all sorts of miracles may happen.

So what you are saying is that *any* eyewitness testimony in a court of law should be SUPPRESSED do to everybody being dilusional.

NICE! :tu:

That is ridiculous Earl. You were the only one using opinion, everyone brought facts to the table. I did not bother any more in the end because even if Yigal rode the bloody thing and said it was over Russia, you still would not have believed it.

All it would have taken was one simple fact for you to produce. You did not. Now you are being a sore loser.

Psssst, Psyche... Dr. Yigal Pat-El, the director of the Tel Aviv Observatory said he saw the object over the Israeli/Syria border. I posted that many times. that is a fact. And Dr. Pat-El is not the only Israeli that said it, too. and I posted the names. that is fact.

And if Yigal Pat-El changed his mind (he did about the objects height) I would not *at that point* believe him because his employer, the Israeli government, was clearly now telling him what to say due to covering it all up. And I said that too.

There were TWO sets of facts being posted,, things that the government supported immediately after the incident, and another set of "facts" that they implanted several days later when they decided what their course of action would be inre the coverup.

Do you believe *everything* the government tells you?

As I said all throughout that thread many times,,, they LIED through their back teeth, their front teeth, and out into the blackness of night and it is not hard to figure that out. not for me, anyway.

BTW, you I do not consider to be pompous at all. you were about the only one posting to me in ernest. And I mean that. We disagreed but you were not rude or lying at all.

I did not stop posting because I am a "sore loser". I was posting with FOUR people (you were not one) trying to tell me you can see "a fly in the sky from a hundred miles away" - and doing it with straight faces.

I then knew I was dealing with a pack of liars so I stopped posting. What's the sense

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

well, they're half right :--)

These mass hallucinations then should be worthy of investigation itself if that's the case.

And why are all these people hallucinating simular experiences?

Pope concluded by saying that the Ministry of Defense always had one thing on its mind about UFOs: "Whatever the nonsense you see about this subject sometimes in the field, we never lost sight of the fact that, in all of these hundreds of thousands of sightings, the believers only had to be right once, and everything changes."

------------------

I always liked Nick Pope.

And I have said in here many times... specifically about Big Foot but it surely applies to UFO's as well,

"If you have 1000 witnesses all saying they saw a huge 8-foot BigFoot, and only one was telling the truth,, guess what... it has been proven that Big Foot exists"

Life is wunnerful :--)