Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

The object of this game is to take the flag from the person before you in a creative way.

Example:

person A: i have the flag

person B: i push you off a cliff, now i have the flag.

person C: i send some rabid bats after you, now I HAVE THE FLAG.

I'll start.

I have the flag.

I use a mechanical mole to tunnel beneath you!

Now I have the Flag! :geek:

I throw a bucket of oil under your feet. You slip and drop the flag. Now i have it. :rofl:

I throw a bucket of oil under your feet. You slip and drop the flag. Now i have it. :rofl:

I recreate the plagues of Biblical Egypt and rain them down upon you!

Whilst you are distracted, I sneak in in my plague proof suit!

Now I have the flag! :devil:

I threw him into an ocean of zombies while sneaking up behind him in the escape helicopter. Now I have the flag and I'm headed to Egypt! :D

Chuck Norris took the flag. Your argument is invalid.

I make a breakthrough in quantum physics,

create the worlds first practical teleporter and beam the flag back to me!

Chuck didn't stand a chance! :lol:

Headshot!

And I just capped the flag(cause I'm a fast runner).

Flag has now respawned.

Headshot!

And I just capped the flag(cause I'm a fast runner).

Flag has now respawned.

Step 1: Activating backup avatar body

Step 2: Contacting THE Doctor Via mobile phone link

Step 3: Hitch lift in TARDIS Travel back in time 200 years,

Step 4: Locate and kill sufficient individuals to ensure Kazahel's bloodline never existed.

step 5 return to a Kazahel - less present

Flag is therefore still mine! :devil:

Edited by glyndowers heir

Your flag is pretend because I've still got it.

Your flag is pretend because I've still got it.

I come up to you and say "hey, what's that?" When you turn around, i grab the flag and run away.

I stick you in the crotch with a plasma grenade, take the flag and run like hell.

You tripped faster than you took off, I step on your wrist - you easily drop the flag and I grab it off the ground, "That was easy." I walk away. :D

Unfortunately, as you were walking smugly away, you failed to notice that you were entering the Thunder Dome. I simply waited for Mad Max to finish you off, then he brought the flag back to me.

Unfortunately, as you were walking smugly away, you failed to notice that you were entering the Thunder Dome. I simply waited for Mad Max to finish you off, then he brought the flag back to me.

Just as Mad Max is about to hand it to you, i offer him some gas and he gives it to me instead. We then jump into his car and drive away.

Only there's a bomb inside the car and it auto locks you both inside. The window goes down, but only about halfway - making it easy for me to take it from you. Wearing my black sunglasses, with the flag in my hand, I walk away slowly as the car explodes into pieces....

I sped by with my motorbike and grabbed the flag from Ozzy in a flash! I left him wondering where I suddenly came from.... lol.

DeLovley, giggling and looking over shoulder, completely misses the obviously painted fake tunnel and slams into a giant rock. Throwing a quick prayer of thanks to Wily E. Coyote I remove the flag from her person and once again, run like hell.

DeLovley, giggling and looking over shoulder, completely misses the obviously painted fake tunnel and slams into a giant rock. Throwing a quick prayer of thanks to Wily E. Coyote I remove the flag from her person and once again, run like hell.

It is at that moment that i sick my army of mutant chickens on you. Between the constant pecking and shrieks of pain, i grab the flag.

It is at that moment that i sick my army of mutant chickens on you. Between the constant pecking and shrieks of pain, i grab the flag.

calling on my legion of 'Col Sanders' Trained Ninjas, they set about your mutant chickens :ph34r:

Strolling away with the flag, munching an unfeasibly large 'family Bucket', I ponder on the futility of it all :innocent:

(PS I wonder if some talented person could turn this thread into a flash animation for us to enjoy?)

Edited by glyndowers heir

calling on my legion of 'Col Sanders' Trained Ninjas, they set about your mutant chickens :ph34r:

Strolling away with the flag, munching an unfeasibly large 'family Bucket', I ponder on the futility of it all :innocent:

(PS I wonder if some talented person could turn this thread into a flash animation for us to enjoy?)

I land on your head, shot from a rocket fired by a coyote, give you a kiss and then run laughing hysterically with the flag... MINE!

I wait patiently for Mistydawn, as she runs by, I yank the cover off a giant diamond.

When the sunlight glints off it, her eyes get huge and her pupils dilate. While she stands there drooling and mumbling, "Ooh, shiny", I slip the flag from her hands and replace it with a cheap plastic knockoff. Once again, I run like hell.

I jog up to you behind you on your left...I tap your right shoulder...when you look to your right, you are shocked to find no one is there?!?!?! How could this be? For you are sure you felt a distinct tap upon your right shoulder. What could have caused it? You are concerned you are losing your sanity.

It is then you realize the brilliance of my plan. I grabbed the flag while you were pondering the impossible. To continue my ingenious, magician like performance...I disappear with the flag.

You dissapear into a grassy area where you throw yourself onto the ground, laughing, gloating over your devious performance. You look up to take a good look at the Flag..only...where is it?! How did this happen?!

**Whistles**

"Up here" Your speechless as you see me floating away inside a hot air balloon waving the flag .."I'VE GOT IT! Ahahahaha!!" :devil: