Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Love Triangle

Senkoujin

***NEW SONG RELEASE***

LT_small_cover_art_zps2ijdvdp3.png

Love Triangle

SoundCloud LINK: https://soundcloud.c...x/love-triangle

*Love Triangle is my latest original song release!

Also, my official music website has also been updated accordingly with the sample preview added! :)

Thank you all! :)

EDIT: w00t 100th post!! :D

Edited by Senkoujin
  • Like 1

This sure is some shameless self promotion

Haha just kidding il give it a listen soon and let you know what i think

This is the art section, its only fair that he posts his art.

I enjoyed it for the most part, to be honest I didn't listen through the entire song as its not my piece of pie. But I will say that your recording equipment could be improved and you put a lot of emotion into the song, you could really improve on hitting notes instead of tying them together. Your voice was great and you can sing, if you had a vocal coach im sure you could be successful in a few ways.

This sure is some shameless self promotion

Haha just kidding il give it a listen soon and let you know what i think

Hahaha, actually I've been promoting a lot of my work here in the past on this forum. I appreciate all that are willing to take the time to listen. Thank you for your consideration too, hehe! :D

This is the art section, its only fair that he posts his art.

I enjoyed it for the most part, to be honest I didn't listen through the entire song as its not my piece of pie. But I will say that your recording equipment could be improved and you put a lot of emotion into the song, you could really improve on hitting notes instead of tying them together. Your voice was great and you can sing, if you had a vocal coach im sure you could be successful in a few ways.

Thanks for your support and constructive criticism, MeOnlyMe! I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to the song, especially a song that isn't your piece of pie. I make my music on iOS (iPhone/iPad) via AppStore app, so my 'equipment' isn't really professional (lol, singing into an iPad mic), but I always try to make do with what I have despite the various limitations. Also, I'm truly not a singer, as I rarely do any vocal work---I usually make instrumental music, but this time, I wanted to transpose a feeling into reality due to something that recently occurred. :)