Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mexican Airforce UFO Encounter

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,986 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

May I just add that the page Hazzard posted:
http://www.alcione.o...CONCLUSION.html
..is an absolutely wonderful example of how to go about a genuine analysis - my current favourite.  Yes, his English is a little stilted at times, but the effort he put in to cover all bases was exemplary.  I salute you, Captain Franz..!

To add a little controversy and show how it shouldn't be done.. I'm currently working on a rebuttal of some terribly flawed 'research' done by Richard Haines on a different case (- and once I've finished that I might move onto one from Maccabee..).  I don't like pretenders..

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#17    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Very true.... after seing that link there is NO DOUBT they were looking at the oil wells (fire). Only the most hard-core of believers (willful ignorance) can still put their heads in the sand going..... la-la-la I dont believe you!!!

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,083 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

So Old topic stuff ,can we get some real Aliens in here  ? maybe ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 26 January 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

So Old topic stuff ,can we get some real Aliens in here  ? maybe ?

You are up, D..... take it away. :tu:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#20    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• "Some men just want to see the world burn" Alfred

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostDBunker, on 25 January 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Very true.... after seing that link there is NO DOUBT they were looking at the oil wells (fire). Only the most hard-core of believers (willful ignorance) can still put their heads in the sand going..... la-la-la I dont believe you!!!

Oil wells do not start on fire unless there is somehting horribly wrong going on(it is Mexico though). FLARE STACKS are what are burning at well sites. do some research before posting JESUS CHRIST.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945, 26 January 2013 - 12:42 AM.

#21    Artaxerxes

Artaxerxes

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

I didn't even know Mexico had an Air Force.

Art

#22    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Dr. Mrdad events which can be explained are released to wider public,.. unexplainable events don't hit the public.
Those lights remind me on F-22 or what is that fighter that US have with twin engines?

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#23    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

View PostTesla II, on 26 January 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

Dr. Mrdad events which can be explained are released to wider public,.. unexplainable events don't hit the public.
Those lights remind me on F-22 or what is that fighter that US have with twin engines?

there is the f-15, f-14, f-18 all dual burners

#24    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 26 January 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

Oil wells do not start on fire unless there is somehting horribly wrong going on(it is Mexico though). FLARE STACKS are what are burning at well sites. do some research before posting JESUS CHRIST.

It could have been a methane blasting cow for all I care, the point is - It was fire not an alien space ship.

#25    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

View PostDBunker, on 26 January 2013 - 12:54 AM, said:

It could have been a methane blasting cow for all I care, the point is - It was fire not an alien space ship.

if you are gonna be a sceptic do it right is the point.

#26    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,025 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostHazzard, on 24 January 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Mexican Air Force FLIR's video lights are not UFO's.

http://www.alcione.o...CONCLUSION.html

You are just one of the many people here planted by the Government to cover things up.......... :whistle:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#27    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 26 January 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

if you are gonna be a sceptic do it right is the point.

.... and a good point it is. :tsu:

#28    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 26 January 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

there is the f-15, f-14, f-18 all dual burners

There you have it could be any of those!

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#29    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostSakari, on 26 January 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

You are just one of the many people here planted by the Government to cover things up.......... :whistle:

I had no choice in the matter,... it was either this, or joining the Jedi academy on Ossus.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#30    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner. I'll be honest, I think you guys are right on this one. I'm just baffled how trained air force pilots can make a mistake like that, but I guess everyone makes mistakes.

Now as far as the believer thing goes, I am not one of those in that sense. Like many of you here, I was much worst than a skeptic when it came to UFOs and aliens. i was taught by my parents that all these experiences people are having were all demons playing tricks with peoples minds. It wasn't a subject you could even talk about with me. I didnt want to hear it.... Until that damn one day...when it all changed.... life was easier then because I had no experience so it was easy for me to deny and say that this phenomenon isn't real. Easier it was for me to accept the explanations of others for what "really happened".

But what happens when you have the experience phenomenon yourself? Me? I didnt even have a chance to become a believer. I wasnt seeking to have experiences with ufos like the believers, I really didnt give a *** damn about it, but it happened. I never considered myself a believer nor will I ever will. So I really hate being called a believer or to be even put in that class.  For me a believer is someone has no experience with the phenomenon and still chooses to believe. They take other people evidence as there own and call them facts. They are willing to argue on evidence as if they were in the vicinity where it was produced or recorded. Me? I only investigate my sightings, my videos and my pictures. Only for my evidence will I go far enough to say they are UFOs. And still I keep a open mind to hear other peoples point of view on the phenomenon. I don't care to investigate other people sightings and videos unless it is similar to something I have seen before. I dont care for beliefs or believers, i care only for knowing and experiencing. That is what is real too me.... so when it comes to this subject.... I dont believe this UFO phenomenon is happening.... I know this phenomenon is happening, by my own experiences and by my own evidence.

Edited by Dr. Mrdad, 26 January 2013 - 02:19 PM.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users