Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Students Revolt Against Mandatory Tracking

Big Bad Voodoo

i can see them doing that too, but to suggest a big kerfuffle to make a point is silly. just don't do it and it will fade into the background with the mountains of other stupid ideas.

i see this with a lot of issues that should not even come to the forefront in the news. it's not like the state of texas has imposed this as law. if that were the case i could see a major fight, but one school?

One school is were it starts.

• Like 1

One school is were it starts.

and ends, if action is taken.

don't get ahead of yourself. that's what causes panic in situations like this

If all the students refused and all of them got banned, the school would change it's policy pronto!

• Like 2

i can see them doing that too, but to suggest a big kerfuffle to make a point is silly. just don't do it and it will fade into the background with the mountains of other stupid ideas.

i see this with a lot of issues that should not even come to the forefront in the news. it's not like the state of texas has imposed this as law. if that were the case i could see a major fight, but one school?

it's not worth making a big Kerfuffle about? If people don't make a big kerfuffle, or just write it off any concerns about it as more paranoia about the NWO, then bodies and authorities will soon think that it's perfectly ok for them to do it as well since no one seems to be making a fuss about it. It's not making a fuss that lets people slip things in until one day they're suddenly the law, and it's too late then to do anything about it.

• Like 2

Americans are gonna go completely wacko when RFID chipped ID cards are gonna be reality.

Btw, certain creditcards already have RFID chips. And don't passports already have RFID chips in it in America?

RFID is already present in modern cellphones also.

Don't see why a big fuss is needed here, apart from this step not being thought out well enough. And the obivous possibility to give cards to fellow students is exactly why the idea hasn't become reality in certain countries where it was proposed.

I think that when the government becomes serious about this new tracking toy they will use it first in the most compliant group - welfare recipients. I can see it now -fraud is costing too much so if you want to keep receiving your money from us then you'll have to be chipped. Very few would refuse. Some would protest but not many and to no effect. Considering how many people that covers now, it would leave nearly half the country ID'd. After a couple of years for testing the pressure could be brought to bear on the remaining citizens until the great majority accepted it by default. The sheeple lose again.

• Like 1

I think that when the government becomes serious about this new tracking toy they will use it first in the most compliant group - welfare recipients. I can see it now -fraud is costing too much so if you want to keep receiving your money from us then you'll have to be chipped. Very few would refuse. Some would protest but not many and to no effect. Considering how many people that covers now, it would leave nearly half the country ID'd. After a couple of years for testing the pressure could be brought to bear on the remaining citizens until the great majority accepted it by default. The sheeple lose again.

Sounds like the perfect plan to be honest. Well thought out.

Shame that they would put the money, resources and effort into things like this when they could put the same into other areas that need sorting.

• Like 1