Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Smile for the camera

Admiral Danger

A GIANT great white shark poses for the camera - wearing the world's toothiest grin.

The deadly 14ft predator was snapped by diving expert Amos Nachoum, who takes paying punters to meet them undersea.

arrow3.gifRead more...

SNN0331A-682_920547a.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still Waters

• The Silver Thong

• Admiral Danger

• conspiracybeliever

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one is funny, the last scarey. That photographer sounds like he's really comfortable with these creatures. Hopefully he doesn't end up like the crocodile hunter. :unsure2:

That is by far the best smile in all the animal kingdom imo. Love the great white shark and man the guys not in a cage, how did he get that last pic, put a garnish in his dive mask lol.

After taking the 1st photo, I don't think I'd have waited around long enough to take the 2nd and 3rd :D

There's more pics here....

"Smiling great white shark: underwater photographer Amos Nachoum gets close to Jaws"...10 Images

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthpicturegalleries/6493200/Smiling-great-white-shark-underwater-photographer-Amos-Nachoum-gets-close-to-Jaws.html

A surprising amount of people now do free dive with Great Whites, it's something I personally would not do without a lot of experience but cages actually do alter their behaviour and may make them more aggressive, also, it's when you don't see the shark you should be scared.