Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I just read an article posted by a new ager elsewhere, he went on about HOW ALL IS LOVE but in the same breath talked about psy-vamps, or dark beings sucking out the energy of people.

Now if all is truly love in the new ager's mind, why would they be talking about darkness in the world too? Why would they judge people and call them psy-vamps as in "demons incarnate"?

Why if all is LOVE and LIGHT would they be concerned with the other side of the yin/yang polarity?

Something does not add up here and it has led me to believe that these new agers simply live in some fantasy world, la la world, where everything is love, light and butterflies... but sometimes when they get ANGRY at the world, and they see they have to come down to earth, and can't be stuck in their fantasy world all day and reality pulls them back to reality, they bring up "darkness, demons and psy-vamps"...???

I mean come on, if all was Love AS they say then psy-vamps must be frilly dilly angels too right? Since the indigo lightworker must see all with unconditional love as part of their mission no?

anti-joke-triceratops-meme-generator-all-you-need-is-love-false-air-water-and-oxygen-are-required-to-live-not-love-fea4fe.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• araxia

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Hasina

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Arguably, "all is love" is a philosophical response to the Buddhist concept that all life is suffering, but within that suffering is fleeting moments of joy, and happiness and love, life being full of agents of pain as well as (for want of a better word) love. For New Agers, the boot is on the other foot, All life is Love but there are agents of suffering etc but that suffering is ephemeral and will pass.

I personally prefer a more Newtonian "unfeeling" cosmos with everything in rough balance, sadness needed for joy to be understood and so forth.

All is love with suffering that would pass...

Odd enough I just wrote a story about the illusion they think we ALL live in... They seem to think that EVERYTHING is love even if you get harassed, beaten with a stick, decapitated, bullied, abused... You name it... Since all is LOVE then all is benevolent and the suffering is something you should be thankful for, "kill me one more time, beat me one more time, ALL IS LOVE, ALL IS WELL, ALL IS GOOD"... I have a problem with people telling me there is NO RIGHT OR WRONG, since that is what they preach, thus when right and wrong get mixed up you are faced with this dilemma of sado-masochistic tendencies amongst the indigo folk, who not only like to take pain but also give it, since they are their own gods they can do whatever they want since all is LOVE no matter what they do, and who would question a god? Who would question them? Not to mention they pretend to believe in KARMA but if everything goes because all is done out of "love" no matter how right or wrong, then how can they possibly hold themselves accountable for any of their actions? Seems to me like a pack of demons who want to escape HELL upon death, by going in denial saying all they ever did and all that ever happened to them was nothing but "LOVE". *rises eyebrows* something is defintely fishy about phrases like "do as thy wilt as long as you LOVE" [love who? Yourself? To make you do whatever you please without having to take responsibility for your own actions?] and "all is love, all is well, all is good"...