Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

PETA sacrificing animal in Satanic Rituals?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#16    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

View Postrashore, on 21 March 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

tapir, please complete the CT for us. WHY would PETA be doing ritual killings? Usually in a CT, there's a reason why the SS is doing their CT deeds.

well,  I am not going to guess why satanists do sacrifices, that's their demented thing.  But what better way to guarantee a constant flow of victims than to front an organization with no real accountability that is in place to 'protect' animals.

I'm not saying that it's all candle-lit backwards latin-speaking pentagrams on the floor satanic ritual, but still perhaps some modern way of disposing of these animals in a way that still pleases their dark lord.

Screw it, you all already think I'm nuts, so let's take it a step forward, I also believe this about the majority of abortion clinics.

#17    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostRafterman, on 21 March 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

So now a conspiracy is defined as just some "crazy **** I thought up"?

No, that's the THEORY part...

#18    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,516 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 21 March 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

well,  I am not going to guess why satanists do sacrifices, that's their demented thing.  But what better way to guarantee a constant flow of victims than to front an organization with no real accountability that is in place to 'protect' animals.

I'm not saying that it's all candle-lit backwards latin-speaking pentagrams on the floor satanic ritual, but still perhaps some modern way of disposing of these animals in a way that still pleases their dark lord.

Screw it, you all already think I'm nuts, so let's take it a step forward, I also believe this about the majority of abortion clinics.

Hey- pause on the Aword there... Already enough going on with just PETA and animals without bringing out the Aword. That's a super hot-button word. Don't dodge the PETA satanic killings that way. IMO, you haven't covered that enough yet to proceed on to the Aword.

But otherwise.. I'm still not quite sure why it must be satanic rather than any other faith/group that does animal sacrifice, but so be it. I really do think you are blaming satanists unfairly considering all the other folks that do animal sacrificing against how many actual satanists do animal sacrificing.
Why not some other group looking for power?

I don't think you are nuts for having a hunch that PETA is a bunch of killing fools for the dark. I just don't agree with you, and I'm really not sure why PETA would be killing for Satan.

#19    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,273 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:05 AM

View Posttapirmusic, on 21 March 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

No, that's the THEORY part...
Isn't a theory put forward to explain some observed phenomenon, though? This might be a theory if it was known that there were Satantic Rituals involving animals being Sacrificed. Then it might be possible to put forward a theory connecting PETA with them. However, the flaw seems to be that there seems to be no evidence at all that there have been any Satantic Rituals involving the Sacrifice of animals. What we seem to be doing is taking what does seem to be a known fact; that PETE abolish 95% of the animals they receive; and then inventing a conspiracy from that.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#20    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

close....but no cigar...

the one's involved in satanism are the Best Friends Animal Society.

http://www.thedogpre...-06101-Jade.asp

#21    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

PETAs rational is ,an animal is better off dead ,than in a position where they consider it is suffering.They don't think rescuing and rehabilitating,to maybe adopt out ,is a viable alternative. Theyve killed 1000s of animals in secret ,while spouting altruism .
They do require most members to be vegan .
As a pagan ,if they performed any sort of ritualistic killing of animals ,I would have heard . And to what end ? What does PETA  get ,as all rituals of this kind have a purpose.
I don't see it myself .
That being said ,Ingrid Newkirks "will" ,which can be found on PETAs website ,does smack of weird ritualism ,but she is an utter fruit cake.

Also ,only wannabe death metal goth Satanists think animal sacrifice is part of Satanism .
It's the afrocarribean religions that perform most animal ritual ,and it is a legitimate part of their faith .duh

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 22 March 2013 - 10:52 AM.

Miss me?

#22    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

View Postdekker87, on 22 March 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

close....but no cigar...

the one's involved in satanism are the Best Friends Animal Society.

http://www.thedogpre...-06101-Jade.asp
This isn't Satanism either .
Satanists,worship Satan .
Satan is their god. None of their tenents have anything to do with anything OTO ,thelmic ,golden dawn ,or scientology .
Crowley wasn't a Satanist,L Ron Hubbard wasn't a Satanist.  ,

Miss me?

#23    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,828 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

The satanic ritual part to the story is extremely stupid, how the hell does that get into a mainstream news medium?

But for the argument of all the animal euthanasias - someone has to do it, unfortunately too many idiots out there don't take care of their pets. If organsitations like this weren't around unwanted pets would just be dumped on the streets in an even more inhuman way.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#24    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 22 March 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

This isn't Satanism either .
Satanists,worship Satan .
Satan is their god. None of their tenents have anything to do with anything OTO ,thelmic ,golden dawn ,or scientology .
Crowley wasn't a Satanist,L Ron Hubbard wasn't a Satanist.  ,

you sound insulted....are you a satanist yourself then?

#25    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

B

View Postdekker87, on 22 March 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

you sound insulted....are you a satanist yourself then?

Not even close ,but if you know the histories of Crowley and Hubbard ,comparing them to a true Satanist ,is an insult to Satanists .
Some of my friends are Satanists ,and they do dog rescue .
Again,Satanists don't do animal sacrifice . Crowley did ,and scientologists have been accused of murder ,and a few other very messed up things .

Miss me?

#26    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

How do your satanist friends define themselves?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#27    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

How do your satanist friends define themselves?

They worship Satan . They're fairly normal except for their sexual practices .....well ,for the most part .They're very good friends with Anton LaVeys daughter . The one who took over the church .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 22 March 2013 - 06:00 PM.

Miss me?

#28    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

I guess I should ask "why" they worship satan.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#29    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 March 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

I guess I should ask "why" they  satan.

I never asked .I assume for the same reasons  some worship the goddess ,or an orisha,or one God ,or nothing. It's personal ,and whatever it is that speaks to them ,they respond to .

Miss me?

#30    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 22 March 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

This isn't Satanism either. Crowley wasn't a Satanist.

Umm, Crowley damn well was a Satanist.

"There will be many earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from Heaven". - Luke 21:11

"Some reject Science because the most popular scientist's are pseudo know-it-all ignoramus' who believe Science should give the explanation of the un-investigated, rather than an investigation of the unexplained". - Just my own two cents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users