Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rate the last film you saw

Rate (out of 10) and if you want review a current cinema release :D

Edited by FOS

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jesspy

• FOS

• __Kratos__

• oldvariant42

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Basically rate and/or review a current cinema release :D

'Spider-Man 3.' Excellent. As expected.

Before that...'300' total disappointment.

Wildhogs-9/10

It was really good. But some parts of it weren't.

This is England 10/10

Best film I've seen in ages, blew me away. I'm going to look for more films by this guy!

Spider-Man 3 11/10.

Better than i expected and my hopes were very high !

Edited by talkingmongoose

Spiderman 3

7/10

Better than people said it was :yes:

'Spider-Man 3.' Excellent. As expected.

Before that...'300' total disappointment.

Terribly wrong. 300 = great movie. Spider Man 3 sucked as was expected.

Spidy 3 - 7/10 (Toby trying to pull off a John Travolta ruined it, and those 2 dumb 'excited' kids)

This is Britain - 7/10 (would have been 8, but it kinda bored me. I'm not really one for documentry type films)

300 - 9/10 (I don't believe in a 'perfect' film.)

Terribly wrong. 300 = great movie.

"Let's dine in hell", and "arrrrgh" repeated over and over again while a bunch of oiled up, sweaty men grapply with each other? Nah, not my thing.

Technically I didn't pay to see it in a cinema (coughdownloadcough) but 'The Invisible' was good, despite it's various nonsensical moments. I'd give it 8/10 even though it's been getting pretty bad reviews from other viewers on IMDB. I just really liked the ending, had me bawling.

"Let's dine in hell", and "arrrrgh" repeated over and over again while a bunch of oiled up, sweaty men grapply with each other?

linked-image

Hmm...

The Number 23 - 8.5/10

Disturbia - 6/10

Pans Labrythinth - 9/10

This is Britain - 7/10 (would have been 8, but it kinda bored me. I'm not really one for documentry type films)

It bored you?! different strokes indeed, I was totally hooked throughout, I did have a cheeky smoke before entering but even so I am ready to see that again tomorrow. It's not a documentary film it was just very good acting :P

It bored you?! different strokes indeed, I was totally hooked throughout, I did have a cheeky smoke before entering but even so I am ready to see that again tomorrow. It's not a documentary film it was just very good acting :P

Yeah it was kinda dull, I don't mean to suggest there were not any good parts in the film as there was. xD like the "want to suck my ***s?" that got me laughing. But yeah, it kinda caught me like a documentry, perhaps it was due to the start and ending of the film that portrayed the falkland war =/.

The last film I saw at the cinema was

The number 23 - 5/10.

A lot of people did like it though, so don't take any notice of my rating lol

'Hot Fuzz' -- 9/10. Not nearly as outrageously funny as 'Shaun of the Dead', but a whole lot smarter.

Oh and Rambo, this is a 'rate a movie' thread, hence it is based on opinion. So I can shout to the heavens that '300' was disappointing, started off so promising and got redundant fast, and it means as much as your liking it. Saying my opinion is 'wrong' is, well, just silly.

Jesus, schools really need to start concentrating on hammering English comprehension into people.

Well, I'm like 6 or 7 months behind on new releases and all. I'm just now watching movies that everyone else has already seen long ago. (Bless NetFlix!) Just watched DaVinci Code last night. I didn't think it was as bad as people made it out to be. That's why I don't listen to critics. I always hate the ones they love and love the ones they hate.

Example:

Love - Castaway

Hate - Lost in Translation

Spiderman 3

I'd say 7.5/10

It was a lot better than everyone was making it out to be. Not as good as the first two though.

Well, I'm like 6 or 7 months behind on new releases and all. I'm just now watching movies that everyone else has already seen long ago. (Bless NetFlix!) Just watched DaVinci Code last night. I didn't think it was as bad as people made it out to be. That's why I don't listen to critics. I always hate the ones they love and love the ones they hate.

Example:

Love - Castaway

Hate - Lost in Translation

I reckon The Davanci Code is garunteed to be a dissapointment if you've read the book

Edited by FOS

The last film I saw at the cinema was

The number 23 - 5/10.

A lot of people did like it though, so don't take any notice of my rating lol

So what did'nt you like about it? 23? I've not seen it yet but it looked interesting.

Dukes of Hazzard (2007): 9/10

It was an ok movie.

Edited by MoonPrincess

• 2 weeks later...

Spiderman 3

5 out of 5,10 out of 10,100 out of 100,That flick was nice!

Edited by DigitalDreamer

Spider Man 3 sucked. Way to long and not exciting. They should have cut out 45 mins and it would have been okay.

Pirates of the Carabiean 3- enjoyed it. Better than number 2.

Shrek 3-Loved it.

Spider Man 3 sucked. Way to long and not exciting. They should have cut out 45 mins and it would have been okay.

Pirates of the Carabiean 3- enjoyed it. Better than number 2.

Shrek 3-Loved it.

Spiderman 3 = was ok but I think they could have concentrated more on the story lines for the villians and more lines.

Pirates of the carabien 3 = I agree with Eric it was much better than 2, i found it funny.

Sherk 3 = was great ( I love the nightmare scene where the baby projectile vomits)

Edited by chaoszerg