Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus half-alien?

The Wanderer

You know, the past couple of days as I’ve been walking around the lake during lunch, I’ve postulated the theory that Jesus Christ was really an alien DNA experiment, and that the whole premise of the human race is that we are a long-running genetic experiment being conducted by a very old (by our reckoning) race of people. Maybe they have been evolving for 500 billion years, and they live for 500,000 years. Let’s say they are a very peaceful, giving people.

They started this experiment say, 20 or 30 thousand years ago, and have been making repeated visits to our planet to infuse us with some sort of gene-splicing material. That’s why there were so many different people, from early ape-man, through Neanderthal to Cro-Magnon to modern Homo sapiens. Each jump in the evolutionary tree was another genetic test.

At one point, they decided to go with one race, let’s just say the Jews, maybe because they were the most cohesive, since they don’t intermingle much with other races. All the accounts you read about in the Old Testament are just the scientists trying to make sure that their control group doesn’t get destroyed.

Let’s say these alien people have evolved to the point where they can communicate through telepathy, and manipulate the elements around them using their minds. Let’s say you’re a shepherd named Moses in ancient Egypt, and you “hear” a voice telling you to do God’s will. Maybe this voice tells you his name is “Yahweh” (which could be the actual name of the lead scientist, for example), and you must do things for him and protect your people. When really what “Yahweh” wants to do is protect his experiment, and continue to get “funding” for it! It goes on and on through the years.

They tried to accelerate the process too much by making Mary pregnant with Jesus. They impregnated her with half the DNA from one of their own. That’s why Jesus was able to do all those things. He grew up knowing he was somehow different than the rest of the kids (as he would be if his DNA was half-alien), and at some point in his life, he got a “calling” to go out by himself. (Once again, “Yahweh” communicating into his mind)

Maybe at that point, this race revealed themselves to him, and showed him some of the marvelous things he could do, being half-them. They show him how to help his fellow man, since they were a benevolent people, and thought they were doing all this to help us move closer along the evolutionary ladder toward them. He was able to know what people were thinking, when power went out of him, make food miraculously appear, heal sick people, etc. All because he was half-alien, from a 500 billion year old race. But, all that he did was not understood; he was far too advanced for the people of that time, and so he was killed.

Maybe he didn’t really die, or die as we know it, but on a cellular level went into some sort of hibernation until his body could regenerate. At that time, maybe the results of his regeneration were that he became more like the race of aliens from ??? (maybe Alpha Centauri, it’s the closest star), and they couldn’t allow him to stay or it would blow the experiment. He was physically taken from the planet.

That’s why, in the 1st book of Acts, you read of him “ 9After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

Those two were other members of the scientific expedition making sure that the illusion was maintained.

Maybe they will be back in another 1000 years or so. That’s not so long to a race that lives 500,000 years. Maybe they’ll return, with Christ, since he is now a lot like them, when they think we’re ready to accept the idea that we’re not alone.

• Like 1

It makes sense to me ...

The tower of Babel .and the great separation...eg of speaking different languages..religions... the racial descrimination could have been to keep the races...'experiments' seperate...to see how each blend... DNA experiment evolved...

Memories of these experiments have been passed down as myths..legends... Atlantis...hints in the bible...

:unsure2: I found this site.... I wonder how it went????

http://www.religion-cults.com/cloning/jesus.htm

Wanderer....Your theory is a s good as any. Many more like yours out there. I like your take on the Name Yahweh....clever. My personal feeling is that somehow aliens are involved with our creation. But that's just MHO. I may be totally wrong but I'm a......

If Jesus was part alien, I would think he would have come up with some better material than the warmed over Greek, Zen, Vedic and Zoroastrian philosophy he traded in -- not a single thing Jesus said had not been uttered before by other, wiser philosphers and figures or all sorts ...

If he was part alien, why are there no reports of him looking anything different than an ordinary human being ....?

I don't think you can claim this as your theory. I'm sure I read it in a science fiction book.

Plus since you presented no evidence this really can't be called a theory. It may be a hypothesis, at best.

If he was part alien, why are there no reports of him looking anything different than an ordinary human being ....?
Who says we know what aliens look like?

I don't think you can claim this as your theory. I'm sure I read it in a science fiction book.

Plus since you presented no evidence this really can't be called a theory. It may be a hypothesis, at best.

Well sure, I have no evidence. No one has any evidence. It's all just a theory, or a hypothesis, or fanciful thinking. What caused the big bang? Who knows? Maybe there wasn't one. Again, who knows for sure? If it makes you feel better to call it a hypothesis, go right ahead.

As far as the "hypothesis" being written somewhere else, it could have been. I have been an avid science fiction buff since I was but a "wee lad"! Maybe I picked it up along the way.

Even a belief in Christ is just that --- a belief. You can't prove he was the Son Of God anymore than I can prove he was an alien experiment. I tend to think that the natural processes that have been established (by whom?) are the most logical explanation for just about anything. The simplest explanation is usually the best. And it doesn't take a belief in God, or take away from that belief, to think that way.

For the record, I do think that there is a purpose to all this, even though I fully admit that I cannot know what it is. I’m just part of the greater universe, and there’s NO way I can even begin to understand the complexity of everything that is in it.

I do think that part of the equation is Christ, whatever that part is (maybe he really WAS an alien DNA experiment), but I am more willing now to entertain various ideas, and use my own logic and intellect to look at stated doctrines with a critical eye. I no longer accept things on “blind” faith.

We're all just looking ...

If Jesus was part alien, I would think he would have come up with some better material than the warmed over Greek, Zen, Vedic and Zoroastrian philosophy he traded in -- not a single thing Jesus said had not been uttered before by other, wiser philosphers and figures or all sorts ...

Well, you do have to go with what you've got.

That's the philosophies that were around at the time. Remember, he would have been part human.

Anyway, my .02

I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear

I like my toast done on one side

And you can hear it in my accent when I talk

I'm an Englishman in New York

See me walking down Fifth Avenue

A walking cane here at my side

I take it everywhere I walk

I'm an alien I'm a legal alien

If, "Manners maketh man" as someone said

Then he's the hero of the day

It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

Be yourself no matter what they say

Modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety

You could end up as the only one

Gentleness, sobriety are rare in this society

At night a candle's brighter than the sun

Takes more than combat gear to make a man

Takes more than a license for a gun

Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can

A gentleman will walk but never run

If, "Manners maketh man" as someone said

Then he's the hero of the day

It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

Be yourself no matter what they say

Sorry, just had to paste this (copyright Sting) as it sprung to mind.

Christ as an alien has been bandied around many times, but why assume alien means ET. Christ was just different so in that sense was alien.

[disclaimer] This is not in any way an argument for Christ as the Son of God [/disclaimer]

Actually there was one of him as a shape shifter.

He was recognized by his voice.

Kuda ides covjece? - Where are you going, Human?

Written by the Bosnian-Croation physik professor Filip Curlukic in 1990.

Topic: Alien races manipulating Human DNA to create the perfect Human.

Yahweh - the name of the CEO of the intergalactic institution.

Way of comunication: Telepathy.

I am sorry Wanderer, but I read the book. Hope you get the messege.

Kuda ides covjece? - Where are you going, Human?

Written by the Bosnian-Croation physik professor Filip Curlukic in 1990.

Topic: Alien races manipulating Human DNA to create the perfect Human.

Yahweh - the name of the CEO of the intergalactic institution.

Way of comunication: Telepathy.

I am sorry Wanderer, but I read the book. Hope you get the messege.

Really? Wow! To be quite honest, I don't know what book you're talking about.

I would love to read it.

What is the name?

part alien?..like a hybrid?...maybe were all aliens. :hmm:

Maybe we are.

We're definitely part of something much greater than any of us. Just look up into the night sky.

The name of the book is in Croation " Where are you going, Human (or Humanity ).

I have read it years ago. Very interesting.

The writer trys to combine modern science, evolution, religion and of course imagination.

I do not know if there is an English version of the book.

His stand point is that, as you said in your opening post, an intergalactic sociaty is manipulating the human DNA to create Humans much alike like them. Not necesarily in "shape" but more mentaly.

Just like on other planets, live began with Darwins evolution of live, and later came the religion to supress the agressive human nature.

That is why throught the religios history we have messengers, the CEO-s managers, supervisors etc.

I like the explanation of the time difference for God and his angels and the earthly time.

I.e. when god says ( in Quran ) that for us 50.000 or 5000 years is for him one day,

the writer explains that as possible timetravel or lightyears.

Lots of interesting stuff in this book ( close to 400 pages ).

The name of the book is in Croation " Where are you going, Human (or Humanity ).

I have read it years ago. Very interesting.

The writer trys to combine modern science, evolution, religion and of course imagination.

I do not know if there is an English version of the book.

His stand point is that, as you said in your opening post, an intergalactic sociaty is manipulating the human DNA to create Humans much alike like them. Not necesarily in "shape" but more mentaly.

Just like on other planets, live began with Darwins evolution of live, and later came the religion to supress the agressive human nature.

That is why throught the religios history we have messengers, the CEO-s managers, supervisors etc.

I like the explanation of the time difference for God and his angels and the earthly time.

I.e. when god says ( in Quran ) that for us 50.000 or 5000 years is for him one day,

the writer explains that as possible timetravel or lightyears.

Lots of interesting stuff in this book ( close to 400 pages ).

Sounds very interesting.

Hopefully, there is an English version. I would love to read it.

Just shows great minds think alike, eh? B)

Really, this just kind of came to me as I was doing a daily walk at lunch. I had been reading some of the New Testament, and trying to figure out what natural phenomena could explain what happened. I have been looking at a lot of Hubble pictures from Space.com, and just being awed at the complexities and mysteriousness of it all. So, the idea just kind of came together. Like I said in another post, I do believe that the most simplest explanation is the most logical.

Along those lines, something that happens in this physical plane would necessarily have a physical explanation. Why would God create a physical universe and not use the laws he created to run it? Maybe God is using the billions year-old race to work through us.

Or not.

Who really knows anyway?

See what happens when you eat of the tree of knowledge? ;)

(My ex-father-in-law told me that one!)

Thanks for the info.

Let us look at it from a different perspective.

1) Jesus is really the son of God and UFOs are just another clever twist by Satan to deceive people.

2) The German scientists helped the Americans to invent the Flying Saucer. The American government is keeping it secret because they are very possessive of their UFO technology.

3) Maybe the Chinese or the Japanese invented UFOs. This explains the oriental magazine Betty Hill saw in the Alien spaceship.

4) The Aliens are Tibetan monks flying with the power of meditation.

Oh God, don't tell me that you're one of those "satan did it" people...

Satan is responsible for all types of lies. One of his greatest lies is to convince the world he doesn't exist. Satan hates me for preaching the gospel, he tried to kill me on several occasions.

Love,

Madeline

Maybe we are.

We're definitely part of something much greater than any of us. Just look up into the night sky.

agreed ........ :tu::ph34r::tu:

Satan is responsible for all types of lies. One of his greatest lies is to convince the world he doesn't exist. Satan hates me for preaching the gospel, he tried to kill me on several occasions.

Love,

Madeline

Lord help me, we've got an evangelical. Somebody call mako, 'cause I don't feel like beatin' down the "born again" crowd tonight.

Lord help me, we've got an evangelical. Somebody call mako, 'cause I don't feel like beatin' down the "born again" crowd tonight.

Whos mako? Why did you beat down the 'born again' crowd before? I don't know why any one would want to beat me down. :cry:

Love,

Madeline

Whos mako? Why did you beat down the 'born again' crowd before? I don't know why any one would want to beat me down. :cry:

Love,

Madeline

Mako is a UM Legend. Just like Zandore. :tu:

Let us look at it from a different perspective.

1) Jesus is really the son of God and UFOs are just another clever twist by Satan to deceive people.

2) The German scientists helped the Americans to invent the Flying Saucer. The American government is keeping it secret because they are very possessive of their UFO technology.

3) Maybe the Chinese or the Japanese invented UFOs. This explains the oriental magazine Betty Hill saw in the Alien spaceship.

4) The Aliens are Tibetan monks flying with the power of meditation.

Or maybe this is all just an illusion, and we'll wake up with a hangover.

Maybe the universe is just a ball of dust falling off a very BIG table and when it hits the floor, we'll all die.

Seriously though, a question.

How can you look up into the night sky, knowing that we have now been able to see light coming from billions of light-years away, and not imagine that maybe, just maybe, there are some races that are more advanced than we are? And that maybe, just maybe, they developed space flight? And that maybe, just maybe, they found out about us some way, and have wandered around trying to find out what we are like?

I like the answer in "First Contact" to the question that asks if we are the only ones out here: "Well, if we are, it's an awfully big waste of space."

To me, it's very arrogant, close-minded, and insulting to God to not think that He would create other races if He chose to do so. Why would He create a universe this big just for us?We're not even in the center of our OWN galaxy, which is 100,000 light-years across. We're seeing light from the middle that started it's journey to us 26,000 years ago.

For all we know, there could be 100's of millions of planets, just like ours, with people on them, just like us, right down to the gum on the bottom of our shoes, but we would never know, because the planets are 100's of millions (or even thousands) of light-years apart.

Like I said, no one has the definitive answer. It's all based on what someone else said or wrote.